What's new

I challenge you...

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score
...To make it through this without being nauseated. This is just an excerpt mind you, and the whole thing can be found here.

================================

"Give me two scoops of vanilla ice cream side by side with dark brown chocolate drizzled between them, please." (...) The ice cream was perfect as it looked just like a beautiful ass.

As soon as she finished speaking I wrapped my arms around her luscious butt and drew her crotch up against my nose and mouth and inhaled deeply. Pungent yet somehow sweet smells filled my nose from her pussy. Her pad must have been fairly full of cherry juice as it felt spongy against my nose.

"This gorgeous cock will feel so good inside of my bleeding twat. But, right now your red hot cherry pie is still baking in my hot little oven. I bet we can find something to do until it is hot and gooey."

Like someone who hadn't eaten in days she attacked my rectum with her tongue. She was sucking and tongue fucking my shit hole so sensually that I thought I might cum even though she had barely touched my prick.

Hooking my fingertips into the side of her panties I began to pull them down as she lifted her ass way up off the bed. I was careful in pulling them off so that none of her juices would be lost on the bed or her legs. For some reason, my first instinct was to look at the pad. It was totally saturated with blood and her other juices.

Not being able to resist I inhaled deeply and then gave it a little lick. The taste was indescribable. The mixture of her cum with her monthly flow was enough to drive a sane man nuts.

She had her knees up and spread far apart perfectly displaying her cunt for me. Her thick forest of pubic hair was all matted and twisted. The inner folds of her pussy seemed to glisten in the light of the bedroom as her juices ran out.

Huffing and puffing she said, "Oh sweet Jesus eat it, eat it all! And I am going to take this fucking nasty pad and fuck your big cock with it!"

Then I felt a damp sensation around my cock as she placed the pad against it. Wrapping it tightly she began to fist up and down on my cock with the dirty feminine pad.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: I challenge you...

Well, I'm not nauseated. But I am amused.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

My girlfriend showed it to me and I ended up reading it to her over the phone while struggling not to laugh myself into submission.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Anyone on here that gets nauseated by that... you need to spend more time here with the locals :)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wasn't nauseated. Shat my dick, but I wasn't nauseated

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

For about the first half of the chapter, I thought the narrator was a lesbian. This writer, to be honest, is horrible at writing dialogue. Stop using the damn "Cherry pie" metaphor! It gets old!

Oh, but other than that, it wasn't that sickening.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I think 'terrified', 'disturbed', or 'scarred' are much better words.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

The guys who did that song hate it now because it was their one hit wonder, and they're sick of playing it. XD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

. . . . .
See the difference is that the entire song is great, while the entire story is kinda crappy.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That did scar me a little bit.

Oh wait, nope, now I'm over it.

But that was weird even for me.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

What was weird was the characters' enjoyment of the ass-licking and cherry pie eating. Other than that, the story was fine.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Dubbya.
Tee.
Eff.

No nausea. Mild...disturbance, but not nauseated. And second Dark's comment about the song and will just all in all agree about the story if this is any indication of the writer's (lack of) skill.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

eh ive seen worse

this IS the internet after all

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

True, but you have to admit this is pretty weird...unless anyone here is into period sex. Then all the more power to ya', I guess.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well for me on the scale of 1-10 1 being dictionary.com and 10 being something soo fucked up i dont even know what it is, i give it a 4 out of 10 which is like pictures of old men hitting on young girls

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, we all gotta earn our redwings one day

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator