What's new

"I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don't understand me."

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: "I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don't understand m

I feel like the Obeliskos of my generation, but people just don't understand me.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: "I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don't understand m

I've heard of this Justin Beiber person before, but I don't know anything about him. I heard that he had something to do with Prince, but I could be horribly horribly wrong there.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

What an obnoxious little prick.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was sickly amused by the above.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The only difference between the two is Kurt Cobain looks better right now.

The main thing I hate about justin beiber is any youtube video that has music in it immediately has one of the top rated comments against the kid. Granted, I hate the fucker too, but he's so ridiculously easy to make fun of that YOU'RE NOT FUCKING CLEVER, MOVE ON. But no, retardation rends itself from popular society once again to keep giving that comment a thumbs up until its idiotic nonsensical content alienates every song I like.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I remember seeing a video of a 8-9 year old girl crying because Justin Bieber was going to marry her and how he loves her, even though she admits he's never met her yet.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually feel sorry for the kid. He has an enormous wave of hate raging at him from half the population that's heard of him. Does he deserve it? Meh, probably. But would you give up a lucrative job (i.e. his singing career or whatever the fuck he does) just because a lot of people hate you? I wouldn't. I also have a feeling that he's going to end up a completely trashed and wasted person because of all the attention he's getting this early in his life... and we all know how often fame and drug abuse go together.

His fans on the other hand, those slobbering mongrel lemmings that can't keep their tops on for this pretty-boy who just happened to be in the right place at the right time, should be rounded up and shot in the kneecaps, then the wombs, then the earlobes for good measure. That youtube video of the little girl-stalker scares me that fucking much.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

It's always the fans that make someone/thing worse than they are.

Also, on a semi-related note, Toddintheshadows is awesome.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's always the fans that make someone/thing worse than they are.
Yes. Yes it is. Without fans, stupid things would wither and die.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm yeah. I dislike Bieber's whiny noise as much as the next guy, but I'm also not a big fan of Nirvana either. I feel they only got the almost legendary status they have now because Kurt Cobain blew his brains out.

Though, reading that statement again, it sounds like Bieber is also about to suckle on a shotgun barrel soon. Even if that's not true, it amuses me.