What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Serena's ability to control the situation while entertaining is based on the remaining MP she has.
If it's full, it's very unlikely for anything to happen. If she's exhausted from fighting all day, then she might pass out after just a few drinks.
The cancel key just skips the animations.
wow, thank you very much! i thought it could be tied to her hp, i broke her armor on purpose and still nothing happened but i never tried that about MP. Nice!
However...
If I skip the animation she does NOT lose her virginity, or at least it's not reflected in the pause menu, when if I don't skip them she does lose it and it's reflected in the pause menu.
Isn't that CANCEL key to END rather that, then?
END the service?
i am concerned about playing the whole game like fucking that and in the end it turning out it doesn't fucking count as virgin clear, i'd be fucking pissed
and i mean considering how buggy the game is i wouldn't be surprised if she does lose her virginity but it's not reflected in the menu

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish you could farm money a bit better in this game. If you make the mistake of making any purchases or attempting to pay back your debt it can be extremely painful getting like 200g a day to hit some of the money hardlines.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what money hardlines?
i am planning on not paying a cent until i gather all 5000 gold coins and pay them in one go
we cannot do that or what?

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need 5k then 10k to move the main plot along with the informant payments. (Also to unlock the next tiers of guild quest.)

Comivan

Reputation score
Serena's ability to control the situation while entertaining is based on the remaining MP she has.
If it's full, it's very unlikely for anything to happen. If she's exhausted from fighting all day, then she might pass out after just a few drinks.
The cancel key just skips the animations.
That is likely how it should work, but I don't think so. pressing the cancel key before decon serves the drinks to you avoids the forced prostitution too.

Side note anyone found a way to do the booth sitting sceens after losing virginity?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn, I normally never do virgin runs but some of the tragedies involved with Serena were fucking brutal, and I've been playing H games for 13 years now. Definitely gonna be hard for most people to enjoy some of the H content. The H game is absolutely killer and insanely packed in content however. It's kinda depressing, even though it's not NTR based either. Well done to this dev.
Yeah, I mentioned earlier that this game is sadistic in a way that I don't think I've seen from any other h-game. It's downright uncomfortable and raw even for us degenerates, probably because of how well-written it actually is. But it's making me feel things, and that is more than I ask out of any media. This is definitely my favorite h-game now bar none.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you never repay any of the debt and progress on plot you will be forced to do prostitution, not broken.
Bluh, I wasn't expecting the Madam to be a nice enough person to essentially forgive you if you pay back any of the debt, I figured you just needed some of it unpaid. which makes this one of those 'trying to fail' being the only way to 'fail.' At least as far as Serena is concerned. Especially considering the needing to run the clock on the 'booth service' to get the trigger, I'd been avoiding that so that her entry into the forced prostitution would also be her first time. Sometimes at the end of the night her client breaks her hymen with a dildo if you do that.

Also, it's kinda rude of the game to make you remember to give Erika the emergency contraceptive yourself before escaping the bandit hideout, when most of the time something like that would be handled in a cutscene and using it in your inventory would be using it on yourself. For anyone who cares the (non-game over) ending changes based on Serena's virginity and whether or not you gave Erika her pill.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you pay off your brothel debt you don't have an easy way of making the 3k you'd also need to progress the story, the 5,000 debt is also optional, as it doesn't affect the story much at all besides removing mandatory prostitution. It is very tedious however if you're doing virgin runs, as you're limited to 200G a day basically until you pay off green hair.

Yeah, I mentioned earlier that this game is sadistic in a way that I don't think I've seen from any other h-game. It's downright uncomfortable and raw even for us degenerates, probably because of how well-written it actually is. But it's making me feel things, and that is more than I ask out of any media. This is definitely my favorite h-game now bar none.
Agreed, very similar to how a visual novel would play out in a sense, only it's showing you the drama rather than build up to a conclusion surrounding it.

As an aside, it appears this H game was likely going to have a chapter 3, judging by the maps in the editor, but there was nothing built for it. I guess the dev was debating whether to further the story or end it with chapter 2. Perhaps this H game will get more updates, we'll have to see.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bluh, I wasn't expecting the Madam to be a nice enough person to essentially forgive you if you pay back any of the debt, I figured you just needed some of it unpaid. which makes this one of those 'trying to fail' being the only way to 'fail.' At least as far as Serena is concerned. Especially considering the needing to run the clock on the 'booth service' to get the trigger, I'd been avoiding that so that her entry into the forced prostitution would also be her first time. Sometimes at the end of the night her client breaks her hymen with a dildo if you do that.

Also, it's kinda rude of the game to make you remember to give Erika the emergency contraceptive yourself before escaping the bandit hideout, when most of the time something like that would be handled in a cutscene and using it in your inventory would be using it on yourself. For anyone who cares the (non-game over) ending changes based on Serena's virginity and whether or not you gave Erika her pill.
what the fuck is that true about erika? fucking shit my playthrough is DOOMED FUCK THAT SHIT
especially since the fucker from the inn gives erika the pill i thought THAT was the pill that serena had on her
how the fuck do we give the pill to erika?
fucking stupid shit of a game
thanks for the heads up

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's only two endings anyway, excluding the game over choice you can optionally decide on in dialogue box from the various captured and constantly raped moments, You can get the good ending even after getting raped and breed to hell so I'm not sure exactly how to get the other one. In either case, Erika gets knocked up but it doesn't affect much, Serena could also have a large belly if she was knocked up prior to the final story event.

blerghit

Reputation score
Yeah the game has game overs for getting raped by monsters, failing to escape a few times and giving up/enslaved by people (the grown up serena in slavedeal loss was neat) and then the real end is slightly different depending on virgin/not, preggo or not/ did you give the pills or not.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what the fuck is that true about erika? fucking shit my playthrough is DOOMED FUCK THAT SHIT
especially since the fucker from the inn gives erika the pill i thought THAT was the pill that serena had on her
how the fuck do we give the pill to erika?
fucking stupid shit of a game
thanks for the heads up
After freeing Erika from the rapists, you use the medicine from your key items bag. The guildmaster doesn't give it to her after the minotaur fight because it's too toxic? or something while she's recovering from injuries. It breaks if you get defeated by any of the bandits in the escape sequence and you haven't given it to her yet.

But yeah, feels like a real 'GOTTEM!'

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah the game has game overs for getting raped by monsters, failing to escape a few times and giving up/enslaved by people (the grown up serena in slavedeal loss was neat) and then the real end is slightly different depending on virgin/not, preggo or not/ did you give the pills or not.
Was there game overs for monster rapes besides the orc one? I thought all the captivity scenes just lasted forever.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for people who already play farther than me (stil in onsen town), can serena getting horny like in original VH? i like old serena because she can be horny mesugaki, not this overly serious derp.

blerghit

Reputation score
Was there game overs for monster rapes besides the orc one? I thought all the captivity scenes just lasted forever.
atleast for tentacles there was, you jsut need to get captured, fail to escape few times and then give up when the option comes.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
for people who already play farther than me (stil in onsen town), can serena getting horny like in original VH? i like old serena because she can be horny mesugaki, not this overly serious derp.
I haven't been able to find a way to get her to change sex perception or purity level. I thought maybe the prostitution + sex training + aphrodisiac cauldron route might do it, but she doesn't seem to ever come to like it. Is there a way to get her to learn to masturbate? The investigator lady also gets splashed with the aphrodisiac and says its a good thing serena doesn't know how to because she might get hooked on it like she is.

Wayward Wanker

Reputation score
I haven't been able to find a way to get her to change sex perception or purity level. I thought maybe the prostitution + sex training + aphrodisiac cauldron route might do it, but she doesn't seem to ever come to like it. Is there a way to get her to learn to masturbate? The investigator lady also gets splashed with the aphrodisiac and says its a good thing serena doesn't know how to because she might get hooked on it like she is.
Damn, that was one of two ways I thought you might get her to enjoy it. My only other idea is to limit her encounters as much as possible and seeing if you can get her to have consensual sex with Tim. The only time I've seen the consensual counter go up was working the floor at Ganelon's brothel but it involves heavy NTR and her already being broken by past experiences.

YukiHana00

Reputation score
For whatever reason I can't get my game to load. I just bought it from DLsite but every time I start it up it says this
1694398662603.png

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For whatever reason I can't get my game to load. I just bought it from DLsite but every time I start it up it says this
View attachment 48645
Your non-unicode language settings might not be set to Japanese. Change that, and then redownload and reinstall. I have a post earlier in this thread talking about the likely cause of this.

YukiHana00

Reputation score
Your non-unicode language settings might not be set to Japanese. Change that, and then redownload and reinstall. I have a post earlier in this thread talking about the likely cause of this.
That worked! Thank you so much.