What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After freeing Erika from the rapists, you use the medicine from your key items bag. The guildmaster doesn't give it to her after the minotaur fight because it's too toxic? or something while she's recovering from injuries. It breaks if you get defeated by any of the bandits in the escape sequence and you haven't given it to her yet.

But yeah, feels like a real 'GOTTEM!'
I may have been influenced by dinking around using MTool and accidentally slipping into the ending, which showed Erika being preggers, but I didn't feel like using the item over having the cut scene deal with it was THAT big a gotcha. When I lost and it broke, I reloaded. When I was finally successful and it didn't get handed off, I checked my inventory for it and saw it was usable. Also, yeah, the english translation straight up says the guildmaster can't give it to her while she's healing because it'd be too much for her body. Considering current emergency contraceptives in the real world are hormone dumps that can cause a host of issues, that's probably valid.

Certain scenes do feel like if you don't get to them naturally, that they don't take into account Serena's virginity status, like prostitution training events (totally cheated myself some silver to skip the grind), and others might reference it in dialogue but not have extra art for it, like a bathhouse scene.

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I downloaded v1.03 and applied the 2 patched on cien, the recollection is now available in the main menu but I can't seem to find how to activate the english translation.
I still have my "game_en.exe" from v1.00 and if i use that too boot up v1.03 the recollection is missing from the menu and it says v1.00 in the title bar.

Is there no official updated english patch out yet or am I missing something??

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Even with the bad transation, I feel bad for her...

I'm sorry, Serena. I'm sorry that you have to exist in such a cruel world 😭😭😭

1694478440622.png

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
somone got i save with every collection in ?
Only found one in JP made with the day 1 version. Even playing in EN the scene are played in JP, and some fail to load.... so I'm not sure it's good to share.

ECRAT

Lurker
Reputation score
Did I miss something? I've paid off the girl that was helping me find the unicorn and I paid off the brothel owner, but all the guild quests (roper, slime, orc) are grayed out and I can't find a way to progress.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Did I miss something? I've paid off the girl that was helping me find the unicorn and I paid off the brothel owner, but all the guild quests (roper, slime, orc) are grayed out and I can't find a way to progress.
Go to slum brothel.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How on earth do you make the gallery saves english?
So the gallery is unique in the fact it saves it when you get the scene. So any variable or language setting also gets saved, thus if you download a JP save file all of your saves will be JP. Only fix is to delete the files and redo them in english or find a english full save which nobody seems willing to part with lol.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying to be mostly spoiler free here. Something should trigger in the adventurer's guild, unless that already happened for you (serena will have fallen into a cauldron of something), and you need to make a second payment (you actually just trigger by having the money on hand when resting) to the blue hair rogue.

pafupafu

Reputation score
Only found one in JP made with the day 1 version. Even playing in EN the scene are played in JP, and some fail to load.... so I'm not sure it's good to share.
i guess better than noting

Exacto

Reputation score
updates for the game are free on creators blog, including updated images for eng translation
these patches can be applied to 1.00 and will work just fine

arribaback

Reputation score
I'm playing on android using joiplay, but for some reason the translation doesn't work on the secret diary menu and all the text is on japanese.
I have already tried tweaking the configuration on joiplay but it didn't work.
Next i tried activating all the game's plugins and the SentenceExtractor plugin (who i think is one of the plugins that change the text of the menu images for the mtl) make the game crash.
Have someone already make this work?

bernando2

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
I'm playing on android using joiplay, but for some reason the translation doesn't work on the secret diary menu and all the text is on japanese.
I have already tried tweaking the configuration on joiplay but it didn't work.
Next i tried activating all the game's plugins and the SentenceExtractor plugin (who i think is one of the plugins that change the text of the menu images for the mtl) make the game crash.
Have someone already make this work?
The Ai translator from dlsite not completed translated, here trenslated picture from someone work:
Mod edit: link removed due to underage content.
Mod edit: link removed due to underage content. A second time. Permanent ban issued.

And this fix translated from github ver 1.01:

the latest github ver 1.03 need patched file from patch-0915, idk where I find this patch

note: u gay

Last edited by a moderator: