What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

Nepko-

Reputation score
Was wondering where the recollection is only to notice it's a part of your saves. It basically just saves the game right before the H-event starts and you load from there, lol.
Game_xMCINrx7gW.png
(The reco# are you recollection saves. Game automatically saves for you before the event starts.)

This does mean that it also saves the state of Serena's pregnancy when the event took place without you being able to control it. Only way to change it to your liking is to delete the recollection save and re-experience the event with a different pregnancy state. I.E if the event was saved with a bloated belly and you want it not that, you have to delete the recollection save and redo the event to whatever you want.

Important to note that certain repeatable events like a lot of prostitution events will not be saved here. You would have to use your own manual saves.

Finished the game and, as far as I experienced, there is no recollection release. Considering how recollection is done for the game, I guess it makes sense. I guess I just have to hunt for other events without knowing if I got them all... unless there really is an unlock all I don't know about?

Last edited:

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game and, as far as I experienced, there is no recollection release. Considering how recollection is done for the game, I guess it makes sense. I guess I just have to hunt for other events without knowing if I got them all... unless there really is an unlock all I don't know about?
Not that I could see. The other question I had was in the translated UI, there's a "sex perception" box. Can you ever break her to the point she actually enjoys it? (Mine has only ever said 'Discomfort'

Last edited:

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this dev using some weird non standard japanese font or something? I try to open this with 7zip, and it has that garbage text in the file names like I dont have the JP language pack installed. Edit: Is it one of the Chinese ones maybe?

Kabak5050

Reputation score
Is this dev using some weird non standard japanese font or something? I try to open this with 7zip, and it has that garbage text in the file names like I dont have the JP language pack installed.
Need to extract the files when japanase system locale or the game will missing ton of stuff (because devs only put custom files in japanase)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is it just me or the game chugs like it doesn't lag all the time but you can feel stuttering here and there, and bandicam nor adding the game to steam show me FPS so i can check for sure

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it uses non unicode japanese? and that's why my computer was running other japanese files fine but not these ones? Changing my non unicode language setting through administrative region settings in the control panel seems to have fixed it.

DrJones

Reputation score
I was having the same problem with unzipping it. After poking around the internet (cause I didn't want to switch any settings), I downloaded the latest winrar, went somewhere in the options (sorry, forget the exact spot), and was able to tell it to extract specifically Japanese unicode... think it was 192, but if you find where it is you should be able to figure out which one pretty easy

Then I deleted winrar cause I don't like it very much, but that worked for me

(Also saw something about maybe being able to do it on 7zip using console commands, but couldn't figure out how to access the console so gave up and did this option. Hopefully it helps anyone that's not keep on dealing with region setting stuff)

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If are using winrar you can open it up then presss crtl+E and then you can just change the language to Japanese. Then extract it afterwards.

Man the animations and scenes in this game are so good. If only the gallery wasn't such a pain and there were more bad ends.

DrJones

Reputation score
Agreed, the gallery just being save files instead of a proper gallery making it a pain to know what you've missed is annoying, and with how you can progress past content (like at one point I got enough money to do something before I'd done all the bounties, and they weren't available anymore and I didn't feel like going back), it's a real pain not having a total gallery unlock once you beat the game

Otherwise a really well made game, but I'll be honest, I wouldn't have minded a bit more content with the other girls you meet. I think they all have a little, but a bad end with each of them could have been fun

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, I'm kinda stuck at the quest where I infiltrate a rich guy's manor as a maid.
Is it actually possible to succeed this mission or is failure the only option?
I can't figure out how to make the mission work out.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how the fuck do i have a sex count number and at the same i'm still a virgin? what the fuck?

blerghit

Reputation score
Its great. Just need more time to enjoy all the serena-bullying.

how the fuck do i have a sex count number and at the same i'm still a virgin? what the fuck?
maybe anal sex? or some other non-penetration sex is counted

Reputation score
So, I'm kinda stuck at the quest where I infiltrate a rich guy's manor as a maid.
Is it actually possible to succeed this mission or is failure the only option?
I can't figure out how to make the mission work out.
it is, though will say there is barely any time which is a pain, i pretty much fastforwarded dialogue.

1st part is easy just go to all corners of the 2nd floor, once done cleaning it all you need to go to the most right window once that is done Get information from the maid left and the maid right side, do not waste time on speaking to the chef in the middle, he'll call you out ince you talk to the maids, then you go to him. once you done that you eat lunch earlier and avoid the rape

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that much "character building" for Serena in this game. 思い出し笑い really fleshed out her story and motivations which is relatable and at some points also very touching, in a heartwarming way. Also, her relationship and storyline with Erika Riunroot is one of my highlights so far, you can really feel the character development of both girls in the first act of the game.

While I had no remorse for putting Serena in compromising situations in the old-school VH game. I really struggle with that in this game, because I kinda feel for this poor girl and her adorable naivete and childish stubbornness she likes to cling on, even after many encounters with monsters and thugs who just want to rape and humiliate her in brutal ways.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
AI translation is crazy good... to the point where manual translations are damn near obsolete. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is probably the best H game I've ever played, and man, it really pushes the boundaries of what my sadism is capable of