What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh i'm sure it's great to see the dev at least finish the game

Believe me, i have (and many people here i suppose), seen games that take support money and milk it out, some are way better than others because they actually release the game, others either run away and never come back or just delay it forever

It's worse when people STILL give them money even if they have disappeared
*Cough* like this one? circle-shoegazer.blogspot.com

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Stealth update from the dev. They updated their ci-en post instead of posting a new post -_-. They added a demo to the dlsite with an updated demo. Playing it now to see if there is anything new.

I think a few things but ultimately the same as the existing demo. Nothing H-wise I found.

EDIT: I also didn't read lol. The ci-en post itself said almost nothing changed

Last edited:

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
IMO that's probably a good thing. Not sure about other people, but if there's "a lot" of content that the game will include but already given away inside a ci-en release, it can hurt your sales more than not.

blerghit

Reputation score
Stealth update from the dev. They updated their ci-en post instead of posting a new post -_-. They added a demo to the dlsite with an updated demo. Playing it now to see if there is anything new.

I think a few things but ultimately the same as the existing demo. Nothing H-wise I found.

Nice, finally going to try out the demo since full game is going to be released within the month.... maybe...

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Doesn't like there is going to be one last ci-en post before the official release. Hopefully only a short few weeks away.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Doesn't like there is going to be one last ci-en post before the official release. Hopefully only a short few weeks away.
Yeah dev replied in a comment that he wouldn't post an article till release with another saying... "The only thing left to do is release it"

Last edited:

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Should be within the next week going by their last post. Unless something really messed up happens.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yep, usually when devs place the release date at LATE of the month, always go for 28-30, since shit happens...

Unless they disappear

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like according to Dlsite the game is suppose to release on the 31st. While the Japanese page date hasnt change, Dlsite added a preview page for different languages that is saying full release date of Aug. 31st
While the Developer hasnt stated it outright, seems in the comment section they have replied it should release the 31st.
Will have to see if this holds true.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also added AI Translations as separate but free parts to the game. With an english trailer too. Hopefully it comes out tomorrow and I seeing how it is only one day left with no warning from DLSite to the developer it probably will come out tomorrow. I wonder how buggy it will be.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Dlsite now shows the release date to be the 31st and the price to be 3630 yen.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Save for the end of latest demo, for those who already played the prologue and want to skip it

autosave: very end
save 1: just before Erika's h-scene.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zedascove

Reputation score
I see there's a separate link to the english patch on dlsite. Can anyone confirm if it's already available?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section.

Zedascove

Reputation score
Also added AI Translations as separate but free parts to the game. With an english trailer too. Hopefully it comes out tomorrow and I seeing how it is only one day left with no warning from DLSite to the developer it probably will come out tomorrow. I wonder how buggy it will be.
Demo/Prologue was as smooth as a baby's bum. Hopefully it'll be the same for the full game.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
The translation from the english patch on dlsite is really good imo, just a couple errors on the hstats page.

Zedascove

Reputation score
Subtle linkbegging is still linkbegging. Official warning.
We need a hero.

Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content - pixeldrain full game link

Last edited by a moderator: