What's new

SIM Loli Guro [いーめいどぷらす] BLACK-MARKET [RJ286256]

cookiedough

Reputation score
RJ286256_img_main.jpg

Warning game contains: loli, guro, snuff

A new management slg game came out and i didn't see anyone making a thread on it so figured i may as well since it's a shame for people to miss out on this.

It's a relatively short game about 3-4 hours when i played it.

I can't read jp, so feel free to correct me.

Controls:
Gameplay is mostly point and click, largely revolving around you dragging girls into different rooms to have them work.
With them gradually generating money. There are also initially 4 upgrades, 1 to speed up the time, a receptionist that automatically drags the male customers to the shops, one that increases the rate male customers come in and a nurse to help heal your workers.
All the girls appear to be randomly generated in regards to appearances and the clothing they have.

Story:
You're a manager of a new sex shop, you hire new girls and build rooms for them to service customers in, more rooms become avaliable as you progress which change the sex activity your workers are doing
Each girl has their own level and traits as well as star ranking that appears to affect how high their stats can become.
After you've finished the first day you'll be greeted by the owner of the shop, who threatens your female companion(?), and begins to impose a daily increasing quota. If you fail to meet this quota at the end of each game day you lose. There is a gameover rape scene from doing this.

gameplay:

It's a management slg game as stated before, you build the rooms hire female workers and drag them in to begin work.
Each worker has an hp bar that increases as they work, if it reaches 0 they die, you can stop this by building a healing room or reviving them with a revive potion you can buy.
Along with this there's also a few statuses that they can get while working, Stds, heartbreak and pregnancy. Which can be cured with their respective item
The great thing about this game is it actually lets you be quite cruel with what you want to do with the girls, there's a meat grinder where you can put living or dead bodies for whatever reason you want.
There's also 2 sets of gambling games that you unlock later on as you progress, both of them require you to build a training facility to train a girl until she becomes a willingly slave and you get use the slave in a gambling game via barrel pirate or a sex torture game.
Kill too many of your workers and you'll receive a visit from the police, however they're willing to look the otherway if you just let them have fun with a girl, otherwise you eat a fine.

You can also use the children your workers give birth as sex workers but they use a different set of rooms.
There's also a home you can buy incase you want to keep a few workers for your own fun, which lets you bring them to your home to have sex with.

Fetishes: loli, rape, guro, torture.

sorry in advance if i missed anything first time posting a thread feel free to tell me and i'll correct it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After about 7 hours.....I still couldn't find an end-game or free mode of any kind. The quota got to the point where I'll just barely miss it but this was due to my own lack of foresight (Still had 1 stars and 2 stars working for me when I could and should have replaced with 5 stars). I think it was around 9 million when I just couldn't keep up ( my girls were bring in around 8.2 million) and I had gotten rid of my torture machines so I couldn't gamble them.

All in all I really enjoyed the game though (totally not obvious from me putting 7 hours in) but man I wish there was some kind of end-goal where you no longer had to worry about the quota. And looking at the prices of items, I most have been doing something wrong cause items where hella expensive!

Also with 1.02 they added in various difficulty levels, haven't tried them to see what they do.

OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
After about 7 hours.....I still couldn't find an end-game or free mode of any kind. The quota got to the point where I'll just barely miss it but this was due to my own lack of foresight (Still had 1 stars and 2 stars working for me when I could and should have replaced with 5 stars). I think it was around 9 million when I just couldn't keep up ( my girls were bring in around 8.2 million) and I had gotten rid of my torture machines so I couldn't gamble them.

All in all I really enjoyed the game though (totally not obvious from me putting 7 hours in) but man I wish there was some kind of end-goal where you no longer had to worry about the quota. And looking at the prices of items, I most have been doing something wrong cause items where hella expensive!

Also with 1.02 they added in various difficulty levels, haven't tried them to see what they do.
after a certain point there's an upgrade that shows up in the upgrade tab, i think it's 70mill per payment iirc once u pay it all off you own the store so u don't have to worry about the quota anymore. I can't remember the exact amount.
I'm also not sure if that shows up cause of the days you work or if it's tied to the number of achievements unlocked but there's a short cutscene before that option becomes avaliable.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's extremely easy to cheat in this game with Cheat Engine.
There's definitely a free mode and even a good end like their previous work, Little Life.

For anyone that cares, they can try these files for save file. Remember to back up your originals.
They go into Black Market_Data\StreamingAssets\XML

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
Devs just made a post on their fantia page saying they're planning to update the game with new sex scenes home pregnancy and some other stuff. So there does seem to be updates on the way hopefully.

i wish we'd get a english version tho even if it's MTL.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The daily payments top at 10 million, after that it's just a mater of buying the store to stop the payments and basically enabling free play. IIRC, it was 10 levels of 70 million each so... ganbaru, I guess. Also, you don't exactly need girls with more stars than 1 or 2: the levels of the girls determine the income of their jobs, and somewhat increase their stamina; the stars, however, only determine stamina levels, so a lvl 1 - 1 star girl will have like a hundred stamina points, while a lvl 1 - 10 star girl will have a stamina gauge in the thousands. This is useful for more demanding and lethal services, like strangling and sandbagging (that the correct term?). Your 1 star girls will probably die pretty quickly if you put them in an S&M room and forget to check often.

What I did at some point was get 70 live streaming rooms for above ground, 30 underground streaming rooms, all rooms fully upgraded and nurse at top level. I was making more than 15M per day, so I left it at fastest speed and came back a few hours later to basically buy everything and "win" the game. Don't remember if it was before or after buying the brothel, though.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I played this the other day when it dropped on FFF.

It only took an hour or so to beat. The nurse, when maxed, can keep everyone but the -70+stam rooms running, but by the time you get a few of the expensive rooms you can afford to chuck 200k for the red potions to heal stam cosntantly.

The Loli rooms make a huge amount of money, less the streaming room, more the others.
Once you buy all the 700k upgrades (Once you hit the 10m cap) you get 'free' play where there's no rent.
From there there's a 'house' upgrade, which i'm not 100% sure what it does after the first upgrade, but it allows you to put any of your working girls into the house and lewd her however you want.
There's another upgrade (Looks like a gear) that unlocks a monster room, if you drag a guy there he'll go into the machine and come out a hulking beast. You can put a loli there which will K/O her after the scene (Does 999999 stam) but give you monster semen which seems to do a few different things. One changing their color scheme, the other increasing max stam.
Finally after that there's one more upgrade when fully bought gives you a scene with the main girl. (She also has a scene on loss)

Overall it's an okay time waster, but I feel like there's not a lot of decent content, it's probably not /really/ worth it to grind all the end-game upgrades IMHO, even with a bunch of girls. It wouldn't be so bad if you could auto-heal STDS/Pregnancies, but you can't, so it's pretty micromanagement intensive if you aren't running something like all streaming rooms, but it'd be faster to just deal with it.

Saburo M

Reputation score
I played this the other day when it dropped on FFF.

It only took an hour or so to beat. The nurse, when maxed, can keep everyone but the -70+stam rooms running, but by the time you get a few of the expensive rooms you can afford to chuck 200k for the red potions to heal stam cosntantly.

The Loli rooms make a huge amount of money, less the streaming room, more the others.
Once you buy all the 700k upgrades (Once you hit the 10m cap) you get 'free' play where there's no rent.
From there there's a 'house' upgrade, which i'm not 100% sure what it does after the first upgrade, but it allows you to put any of your working girls into the house and lewd her however you want.
There's another upgrade (Looks like a gear) that unlocks a monster room, if you drag a guy there he'll go into the machine and come out a hulking beast. You can put a loli there which will K/O her after the scene (Does 999999 stam) but give you monster semen which seems to do a few different things. One changing their color scheme, the other increasing max stam.
Finally after that there's one more upgrade when fully bought gives you a scene with the main girl. (She also has a scene on loss)

Overall it's an okay time waster, but I feel like there's not a lot of decent content, it's probably not /really/ worth it to grind all the end-game upgrades IMHO, even with a bunch of girls. It wouldn't be so bad if you could auto-heal STDS/Pregnancies, but you can't, so it's pretty micromanagement intensive if you aren't running something like all streaming rooms, but it'd be faster to just deal with it.

the game is still updating on a daily basis. they are still in the final stages of eradicating bugs and fine tuning certain parameters while v1.05 was just released as of today.
expect those features to be included in the near future as well as some new extra content.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The house gives exp to girls inside, higher levels = more exp.

OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
has anyone found a use for meat besides the semen monster at the end? seems kinda weird to have a resource that's completely useless.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where is the pause button?!

Last edited:

DigitalPersona

Reputation score
Dude, is it that hard to make at least the room and item names English? A small step to make it global imo. Is there anyway to machine translate it? We need a gameplay guide to figure it out how to do what.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dude, is it that hard to make at least the room and item names English? A small step to make it global imo. Is there anyway to machine translate it? We need a gameplay guide to figure it out how to do what.
Google Xunity autotranslor, then find something called reipatcher.