What's new

SIM Loli Guro [いーめいどぷらす] BLACK-MARKET [RJ286256]

OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
I think it would be even better if the game had loli+shota, maybe a room for cp and shota customers. It already comes so far, I don't know why they didn't take the extra step.
there is loli tho, you need to have one of your girls pregnant then put her into a room to give birth.
there's even 4 underground rooms built exclusive for lolis

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yup, followed the instructions and when the game opens it lets me to open menu but on the menu I can't click on anything. Never mind, I just used the save that was shared here, I'll wait for a translated version to enjoy the story.
I had that issue too, renaming the folders to remove Japanese characters solved that issue for me.

I'm using a trackpad
I would try using two fingers and sliding up or down depending on your settings.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think it would be even better if the game had loli+shota, maybe a room for cp and shota customers. It already comes so far, I don't know why they didn't take the extra step.
Well, inmersion wise, there aro not many 8-12 years old kids looking for sex out there, even less with that woping sum of money to pay the "service".

DigitalPersona

Reputation score
Well, inmersion wise, there aro not many 8-12 years old kids looking for sex out there, even less with that woping sum of money to pay the "service".
Dude I remember being active at preschool age, maybe not "seeking" sex but still and about the money, there are tons of kids who are using their parents' credit card to buy stuff. Also this is a fantasy game, noone is looking for %100 realism. Btw a monster with a 2 meters long penis doesn't break your immersion but my suggestion does? lol

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dude I remember being active at preschool age, maybe not "seeking" sex but still and about the money, there are tons of kids who are using their parents' credit card to buy stuff. Also this is a fantasy game, noone is looking for %100 realism. Btw a monster with a 2 meters long penis doesn't break your immersion but my suggestion does? lol
Where I'm from "preschool" means ages 6 and less... that's an awfully concerning thing you just said. :unsure:

Anyway, I can't speak for the dev, of course, but even if adding shotas was a process as simple as taking the loli model and sticking a dick on it (assuming that process is simple), even if the effort required was minimal, the result is monumentally different. After all, it wouldn't be just girls being sxualized in this game anymore, it'd also be boys. And as you might suspect, that little difference in gender can mean a lot to some people.

I mean, I don't particularly mind if shotas were added, but the dev might feel differently. Or maybe not, and who knows, you might even get shotas on a future update. I just wanted to point out that the "extra step" you mention so casually might actually be a pretty big deal to other people.

DigitalPersona

Reputation score
Where I'm from "preschool" means ages 6 and less... that's an awfully concerning thing you just said. :unsure:

Anyway, I can't speak for the dev, of course, but even if adding shotas was a process as simple as taking the loli model and sticking a dick on it (assuming that process is simple), even if the effort required was minimal, the result is monumentally different. After all, it wouldn't be just girls being sxualized in this game anymore, it'd also be boys. And as you might suspect, that little difference in gender can mean a lot to some people.

I mean, I don't particularly mind if shotas were added, but the dev might feel differently. Or maybe not, and who knows, you might even get shotas on a future update. I just wanted to point out that the "extra step" you mention so casually might actually be a pretty big deal to other people.
You don't strike me as an expert, lol.

Not a big deal when it's "monster+loli" but a big deal when it's "shota+loli".. Got it. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EldenUF

Reputation score
I just wanted to point out that the "extra step" you mention so casually might actually be a pretty big deal to other people.
I'm not really sure how adding 'shota' to the game would be a pretty big deal, considering we can sexually exploit a loli for money and even kill her in the most gruesome way possible.
Insult Order was able to put shota in their brothel, why not here? It doesn't have to be a wave of shotas or them paying that huge amount of service fee, just one or two sneaking up behind the backdoor. I mean, considering how DARK this game is, I wouldn't even be surprised if they made an event where we could abduct some shotas just for the heck of it lol.

Btw, how exactly do we get the good ending? I know we need to spend a tons of money but how much is 'tons'? And where should I spend it? I have a feeling I might have to go through the 'Guro' content (for achievement unlock) for me to access the good ending but do I really have to?

Last edited:

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Btw, how exactly do we get the good ending? I know we need to spend a tons of money but how much is 'tons'? And where should I spend it? I have a feeling I might have to go through the 'Guro' content (for achievement unlock) for me to access the good ending but do I really have to?
Having the same problem, I even bought all of the underground facilities and tried them, but still didn't unlock the good ending. I have also completed all of the upgrades.. The only achievement i'm missing is the one you get for having 100 girls and the one where you've seen all the routes..

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Having the same problem, I even bought all of the underground facilities and tried them, but still didn't unlock the good ending. I have also completed all of the upgrades.. The only achievement i'm missing is the one you get for having 100 girls and the one where you've seen all the routes..
Do you own the business? If you still have to pay the ugly old fart then you still don't own it. Once you fully bought out the business, the main girl will ask for help to pay for her sister's illness, which is stupidly expensive. That will unlock the good ending.

EldenUF

Reputation score
Do you own the business? If you still have to pay the ugly old fart then you still don't own it. Once you fully bought out the business, the main girl will ask for help to pay for her sister's illness, which is stupidly expensive. That will unlock the good ending.
If I remember right, the Skill Upgrade that got unlocked after buying the 'Shop' (aka owning the business) was the 'Home', then came 'The Study', none of them related to pay for main girl's sister's illness. I did all of that while avoiding any achievement/rooms related to "Guro" content and unlocking all the other achievements/rooms (although I still got that 10% Distrust due to me transforming a customer into a monster lol). There must be something else to trigger for the Good Ending to unlock, and I'd like someone to confirm IF it has to do with the "Guro" content, which seriously I don't want to go through (BUT, if I have to then...well, I guess I will......)

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't strike me as an expert, lol.

Not a big deal when it's "monster+loli" but a big deal when it's "shota+loli".. Got it. ;) :ROFLMAO:
I'm not really sure how adding 'shota' to the game would be a pretty big deal, considering we can sexually exploit a loli for money and even kill her in the most gruesome way possible.
By that dumb logic, the game should also include vore, furries, NTR, necrophilia, scat, yuri and handholding; after all, they can't possibly be any worse than monster rape. Genius.

EldenUF

Reputation score
By that dumb logic, the game should also include vore, furries, NTR, necrophilia, scat, yuri and handholding; after all, they can't possibly be any worse than monster rape. Genius.
It was no dumb logic, someone asked to add something you said might "trigger" some people, even though it's no different from what is already happening in the game. Yes, if the devs aren't going to add any shota content then I'll respect their decision, it's their game after all. Although, I'm not sure what is 'the big deal' you're exactly refering to. Is it refering to morality? Taste? Preference? If so then the Gore and Loli being showed in the game already present a huge deal to many people, and adding Shota isn't going to change it or make any difference.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was no dumb logic, someone asked to add something you said might "trigger" some people, even though it's no different from what is already happening in the game. Yes, if the devs aren't going to add any shota content then I'll respect their decision, it's their game after all. Although, I'm not sure what is 'the big deal' you're exactly refering to. Is it refering to morality? Taste? Preference? If so then the Gore and Loli being showed in the game already present a huge deal to many people, and adding Shota isn't going to change it or make any difference.
I can't believe you manage to bring up taste and preference in your post and still fail to see a difference between lolis and shotas.

EldenUF

Reputation score
I can't believe you manage to bring up taste and preference in your post and still fail to see a difference between lolis and shotas.
Sigh looks like there's no reasoning with you if you yourself can't even see the point. Let's just close this argument here.

xdrake

Reputation score
hi how i do zoom in and zoom out can help .. still i didn't find this 2 days i'm searching !!

DigitalPersona

Reputation score

Insult Order was able to put shota in their brothel, why not here? It doesn't have to be a wave of shotas or them paying that huge amount of service fee, just one or two sneaking up behind the backdoor. I mean, considering how DARK this game is, I wouldn't even be surprised if they made an event where we could abduct some shotas just for the heck of it lol.

Preach brother.

I wonder if more content is planned. They should be happy about the attention they're getting. I'ld just add tons of extra content. When you already went this Dark, you should put your foot on the pedal and use it without limit. It has so much potential.

SDEDISK

Reputation score
this game broken?? i cant drag them i left click many time not working
=_=

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.2 is out, here are the patch notes:
New:
Leah's sex in players own home.
Milking room
Loli new Hairstyle Pattern
Loli pregnancy, sex during pregnancy
Loli can grow up to an adult.
Added "Father's Type" and "Mother's Name" to Loli's profile.
Fainting, fainting rape.
Zombification, zombie-rape.
Meat toilet (normal & Loli)
You can rename your character in the character edit.
Sorting the girl list (LV, MAXLIFE, quality) in ascending or descending order
Marks on the list (waiting area, stunned, zombie, urinal)
Additional sex pose for the receptionist.
Add a pregnancy chance when finishing in player Home
Additional items (poison, breast milk, zombie cure)
Special abilities are added to 1 to 5 stars.

Fixes:
Fixed a bug that when you can't drag a girl, you can drag her from the list.
One save slot was added.
Added a button for treating everyone's mental illness.
Added an auto-use-meat button to the monster's room status.
Added a pause button.