What's new

SIM Loli Guro [いーめいどぷらす] BLACK-MARKET [RJ286256]

DigitalPersona

Reputation score

Did you download the one called ReiPatcher?
Yup, followed the instructions and when the game opens it lets me to open menu but on the menu I can't click on anything. Never mind, I just used the save that was shared here, I'll wait for a translated version to enjoy the story.

kalambda

Reputation score
ive played found out that i can break the game with the CheatEngine but i still cant get all rooms, Somebody send me the save file please

byran47

Reputation score
Holy shit this looks like the best brothel sim game of all time....I really hope this gets a real translation. Reipatcher seems to work just fine for now though.

Last edited:

animefan900

Reputation score
Fyi the monster semen has 2 functions. The left function as someone mentioned uses it on a girl to give some random stat increases or can randomly change their appearance and the right option sells it for 500mill. Once you can start making it the game's pretty much over. You don't even need to play the game anymore as you can just keep making more of it reviving the girl the monster kills.

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know what can i do wwith this laboratuary i cant placing any girl
You need to put a dude in there, turn him into a monster, then you may proceed to put lolis in there to extract some semen item that's worth 500m. (Be warned, lolis die after being 'used' there)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The concept and features sounds really promising and interesting, guess I'll have to see how the execution goes.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have no clue what is going on. How do you put the girls underground and can you do anything else with the main girl other than the game over scene?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have no clue what is going on. How do you put the girls underground and can you do anything else with the main girl other than the game over scene?
Girls get pregnant, then you build a delivery room. Boom, a baby is born, chuck the kid in the highly illegal underground rooms and make profit. They're underground for a reason.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and can you do anything else with the main girl other than the game over scene?
You can get a Happy End CG after spending a shit-ton of money, and that's it. And it's a darn shame I tell you; I was totally expecting to have a new NPC at home or something.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can get a Happy End CG after spending a shit-ton of money, and that's it. And it's a darn shame I tell you; I was totally expecting to have a new NPC at home or something.
You will, in an update. On his ci-en he mentioned adding her to your home.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im mostly long dicking the game without speaking a lick of Japanese, but the only thing I've yet to figure out is the criteria for unlocking more buildings. Ive gotten pretty far, but the last four or so buildings refuse to unlock. Also, what does the vibrator and shock room do?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Im mostly long dicking the game without speaking a lick of Japanese, but the only thing I've yet to figure out is the criteria for unlocking more buildings. Ive gotten pretty far, but the last four or so buildings refuse to unlock. Also, what does the vibrator and shock room do?
just make money and pay the upgrades (3 girls upgrade and brothel/house upgrade) and the other room will be unlocked eventually.
vibrator and shock room are for minigames. u put a girl in one of those room and raise the respective stat. when that specifically stat reach a certain value (200? i think) u can select her and click the relative icon at the bottom-left of the screen. heart for vibrator minigame, death for shock minigame. both of these are rng minigame to make money.

OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
the room unlock criteria is based around the number of achievements you unlock. most of them are stuff you'd get normally from playing like milestones from getting x amount of money or hiring girls. Some of them are a bit nicher.

The underground rooms only unlock if you have someone give birth.

DigitalPersona

Reputation score
I think it would be even better if the game had loli+shota, maybe a room for cp and shota customers. It already comes so far, I don't know why they didn't take the extra step.