What's new

SIM Loli Guro [いーめいどぷらす] BLACK-MARKET [RJ286256]

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Cool input, dude
Christ, these types of responses are genuinely just as bad as the questions they seek to flame.
I disagree, stupidity and laziness should be met with disdain.

King_Fafala

Reputation score
Can anyone please help? I tried to decensor the game but anytime I replace the resources.assets file the game gets stuck on a perpetual black screen. The music continues to play in the background tho

Eihwaz

Reputation score
uncensor update to the new version
I just re-download the game at ver1.2.2(newest I belived). Is it just me or this ver. censored/blur the girl even when they're not working?

The patch above uncensor animations when they're working but girls still blur when they're idle. Are there any patch to fix this?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just re-download the game at ver1.2.2(newest I belived). Is it just me or this ver. censored/blur the girl even when they're not working?

The patch above uncensor animations when they're working but girls still blur when they're idle. Are there any patch to fix this?
in this last version there's probably another censor texture used only on idle animation, and another used in the working animation. i've chanched only the latter.
to fix that u need to identify the new censor texture and modify it. u can do it for yourself, just check the guide to uncensor unity games on f95 forum, it's easy but time consuming.

Eihwaz

Reputation score
in this last version there's probably another censor texture used only on idle animation, and another used in the working animation. i've chanched only the latter.
to fix that u need to identify the new censor texture and modify it. u can do it for yourself, just check the guide to uncensor unity games on f95 forum, it's easy but time consuming.
I see, thank you. Quite a lot of new things in the lasted ver. but I still don't get it. Why they have to blur the girls even when they're idle?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I see, thank you. Quite a lot of new things in the lasted ver. but I still don't get it. Why they have to blur the girls even when they're idle?
probably they have received a complaint form dlsite to add more censor to the game? idk honestly, japan law are a shitshow for this kind of things so i usually don't bother question it.

neloangelo5

Reputation score
I'm looking for the uncensor for the version 1.2.10, does anyone have it?

I'll try to uncensor myself, just checking :)

justanotheranon11

Reputation score
Well, this game sure is something. Same style as My Slave Brothel but just a lot better in terms of design and visuals. The MTL is very wonky and I hope for an English version to purchase. It started off really nice but then it gets dark fast. Even when they're code and pixels I feel oddly responsible for their well-being, but the game literally railroads you into the guro and loli stuff. I fully respect the creator's design wishes of course.

That said, it's a great game, but for me personally I could've done without the hardcore content.

DigitalPersona

Reputation score
Well, this game sure is something. Same style as My Slave Brothel but just a lot better in terms of design and visuals. The MTL is very wonky and I hope for an English version to purchase. It started off really nice but then it gets dark fast. Even when they're code and pixels I feel oddly responsible for their well-being, but the game literally railroads you into the guro and loli stuff. I fully respect the creator's design wishes of course.

That said, it's a great game, but for me personally I could've done without the hardcore content.
It doesn't have to be your cup of tea. I don't like the guro stuff either but I dig the loli stuff, doesn't mean guro stuff shouldn't be there. Also the whole game is all about "hardcore content", it's literally about buying slaves for your brothel, not your usual vanilla game, if you don't like it you should skip the games from this dev in the future because that's his style. Also within an overcrowded market with boring and usual stuff, this game is a blessing for most. I don't understand why people go to the holier-than-thou route when it's just a fap material. Enjoy what you enjoy and put up with stuff you don't, "I could have done without x" sounds so entitled.

MiKaEl90

Reputation score
Does anyone have an uncensored patch for version 1.2.10? I've tried making it myself with the tutorials posted here but I have no idea what I'm doing.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What does the brainwashing and training rooms do? What is the point behind the winebottle and barrel minigame?