What's new

SIM Loli Guro [いーめいどぷらす] BLACK-MARKET [RJ286256]

OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
What does the brainwashing and training rooms do? What is the point behind the winebottle and barrel minigame?
it makes them avaliable to be used for the gambling wine/barrel mini game u need 100 nasty or compliance for the games. It's basically just a gambling game where u use the girls as collateral, if u fail 3 times they die/get taken. but if u don't hit any bad shots u can make quite alot of money. If the girls survive i believe they gain some kind of beneficial trait as well

Last edited:

deadhatred

Reputation score
Anyone can help with uncensoring new game from this autor?(still in alpha) What needs to be changed in the sharedassets0?

Lord Crump

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock lori fainting and syncope on the gallery?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the game got an official translation

Anyone know how good it is?

OP
C

cookiedough

Reputation score
Looks like the game got an official translation

Anyone know how good it is?
translation quality seems fairly solid so far, at the very least it's not mtl or at least properly editted

kandrew123

Reputation score
Anyone not able click and drag to move the screen and the girls into rooms? Basically haven't been able to play this at all

azzalin

Reputation score
Don't know if anyone has figured out fainting yet... I sure haven't :(

azzalin

Reputation score
Alright, I've figured it out for faint/fainting.

When a girl is in mental stress state, don't heal her and eventually she'll collapse due to the mental stress. The conditions seem to have been met when the girl is pregnant + mental stress and then have a miscarriage event happen. It doesn't seem to work 100% of the time, but that's what seemed to have happened.

ObamaSan

Reputation score
For anyone that wants the game uncesored here's a quick guide:
1. Step: Install BepInEx 5 into the games main directory
2. Step: Download UniversalUnityDemosiacs for BepInEx 5
3. Step: Insert CombinedMeshDemosiac.dll into BepInEx plugins folder
4. Step: Enjoy playing the game fully uncensored. No manual Mesh editing required

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I know this a bit of a necro. Is there any way to get rid of the ugly guys? Like most games let you blank them out so you can only see the girl and not get photobombed by some ugly gonk of a man. I beat the game but there doesn't appear to be an option.

Spacebird

Reputation score
Anyone know if there's any sort of pattern to the mini games or is it pure RNGesus?

Huh. So there's a skill called "Inexhaustible Stamina".
It's inheritable.
This gives you an immortal Loli for the thing in the Lab.

TheZerk

Reputation score
I know how to get guranteed feint scenes. Get someone to a point of being mentally ill, have a police officer have sex with the person who is mentally ill and they will feint. You can also do this with someone who is not mentally ill, having a police officer have sex with any of your woman will make them mentally ill, so technically 2 Police officers on 1 woman will guarantee feint. Another tip. If the woman is Mentally ill and pregnant, the police officer will feint them in one go. Tested with my entire brothel, each room had a feinted girl in it (and yes you can heal them too, this will not affect anything) You can also heal them while they're feinted and they will stay feinted. Loli feint is a bit more tricky. You have to age them up with milk until they're 10 and then they can get pregnant and have misscarriages which makes them mentally ill and then you just wait for them to feint.