What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

death_wraith

Reputation score
Thanks

East of the Island, the mushroom forest yes? Just walk towards the small bushes?
Walked around a bit but nothing jumped out at me, I'm suspecting it's rare.

This is the creature I'm trying to catch.
i been walking in there for exp farm i only seen 1 and haven't seen them anymore and yes its same as that image you shown

Concerned

Reputation score
i been walking in there for exp farm i only seen 1 and haven't seen them anymore and yes its same as that image you shown
Do you remember what time of day you went? Maybe it's time specific?

I've also been told there is a Big Foot, I haven't come across it yet though.

death_wraith

Reputation score
Do you remember what time of day you went? Maybe it's time specific?

I've also been told there is a Big Foot, I haven't come across it yet though.
1679724813813.png i dunno where been running everywhere to see if i can find again i cant find at all dunno time cos i saw one running so i will come back and get it later now i cant see them at all 1679724902902.png that is only area i see big foot in there

Concerned

Reputation score
View attachment 47213 i dunno where been running everywhere to see if i can find again i cant find at all dunno time cos i saw one running so i will come back and get it later now i cant see them at all View attachment 47214 that is only area i see big foot in there
Found the Bigfoot, surprised at his weapon drop lol...
Still no luck on the Mandragora, tried waiting for a rainy day as well. What a rare monster.

From what I understand via the machine translation, you need that rainwater collector to fill the well but I'm not sure on that. I simply build both near each other.
Maybe save & load will help as well? That usually fixed many problems for me.

Has anyone ever found wheat or soy beans? I've basically genocides all natives 10 times over and destroyed every crate they had, still nothing.
No progress on the "Evil Orb" either...
Lol talk about serendipity, I AFKed because I was called away after the Giantess battle (confirmed it after fighting her again).
I found out there is actually 4 (FOUR) outcomes for the Giantess battle.

1) Kill her for Earth/ Evil Orb [F key displayed]
2) Spare her for her to become normal recruitable [ Left click displayed]
3) X her to make her your slave [Not shown, press R to grapple]
4) (Hidden) option, wait around a bit during the choice options. It will prompt Q as a third option and she will become a seducable companion after the scene.

I wonder if there are any other hidden scenes like this?

Last edited:

Concerned

Reputation score
where did you find the heart picture book?
There is an Uncle here, use female Mc to defeat him for the chest.

EDIT: Sorry my bad, I was thinking of the Men's workbench. Heart Recipe is the one chest after you pass the Giantess area.
Creates "cute" items, probably the most useful thing is the "Pink Mirror" from it which allows you to change hair/face cosmetics of characters.
And the operating table item from Iron Workbench changes the body, after getting Cathy I think

where do I find orbs to buy clothes at merchants?
There are a few Orbs in the Game but the ones below are the ones relevant for the Trader ( might be different due to translation):
Evil/ Earth Orb - Defeating giantess
Orb of life - Obtained on Miscarriage from Pregnant Villagers failing to give birth
Orb of a Warrior - Is the most items used at the trader, obtained by defeating Raid Enemies that look different by placing items that increase the levels of the raid enemies. Easiest to craft is probably Angry Jars from the Blast Furnace ( Bloodstones from mining rocks found where you find the Underground Woman monster)

and where is fnickers located ? is there a specific place to look?
Fnickers is probably like the Mandragora monster, very rare, its found on the beach. I only encountered it on my second playthrough wandering the seashore. But yea I think a rare spawn on the beaches.

Last edited:

Droxs

Reputation score
where do I find orbs to buy clothes at merchants?
and where is fnickers located ? is there a specific place to look?

There is an Uncle here, use female Mc to defeat him for the chest.
126 / 5.000
eeeh....
is there something wrong in my game. I already beat it and opened the box.
what is the heart drawing book for?

Concerned

Reputation score
126 / 5.000
eeeh....
is there something wrong in my game. I already beat it and opened the box.
what is the heart drawing book for?
Sorry I changed my answer above, it's from a chest after defeating Giantess.

death_wraith

Reputation score
Found the Bigfoot, surprised at his weapon drop lol...
Still no luck on the Mandragora, tried waiting for a rainy day as well. What a rare monster.

Lol talk about serendipity, I AFKed because I was called away after the Giantess battle (confirmed it after fighting her again).

1) Kill her for Earth/ Evil Orb
2) Spare her for her to become normal recruitable
3) X her to make her your slave
4) (Hidden) option, wait around a bit during the choice options. It will let you prompt Q and she will become a seducable companion after the scene.

i beat her and i dont see anything like that do you know how u did it ?

Concerned

Reputation score
i beat her and i dont see anything like that do you know how u did it ?
The recipe or the hidden 4th option? (BTW, I'm playing on version 2023/02/28--14:59 )
For the book in the chest, after her event, keep going left, it will be in a small garden on the cliff.
For the secret option, after defeating her, you have to wait until the Q prompt shows up.

death_wraith

Reputation score
The recipe or the hidden 4th option? (BTW, I'm playing on version 2023/02/28--14:59 )
For the book in the chest, after her event, keep going left, it will be in a small garden on the cliff.
For the secret option, after defeating her, you have to wait until the Q prompt shows up.
ah apologies i should be more specific i dont see 3rd and 4th option after i beat her as male MC

Sitas

Reputation score

1) Kill her for Earth/ Evil Orb [F key displayed]
2) Spare her for her to become normal recruitable [ Left click displayed]
3) X her to make her your slave [Not shown, press R to grapple]
4) (Hidden) option, wait around a bit during the choice options. It will prompt Q as a third option and she will become a seducable companion after the scene.

Wait a minute...does that mean with the 4th option she not only becomes a companion but you can also have sex with her?

Well damn, RIP my >100h save file. xD

Concerned

Reputation score
Wait a minute...does that mean with the 4th option she not only becomes a companion but you can also have sex with her?

Well damn, RIP my >100h save file. xD
Y~yep. Well I guess if you knew what you were doing in the save and tried to edit it, that would be the thing.

I don't go long enough after I collect everything as I'm never satisfied with my starting base. I wish you could move the initial campsite but you can't (that I know of ) station MCs where you want them like the NPCS.

Also, this is only my second play through after coming across this game this month.
As I'm not sure if saves are compatible as new content is introduced, I don't intend to commit too hard in basebuilding.

I'm looking forward to new interactions with the characters.
Like interactions with the characters produced from Cathy's Dharma machine, I saw working pictures on the creator website but I don't think its implemented yet

I wonder what direction the creator is taking his next updates. Always hoping for something new and novel anyway.

Sitas

Reputation score
Y~yep. Well I guess if you knew what you were doing in the save and tried to edit it, that would be the thing.
No, I have no idea how to do it. Well, no matter, since I can just cheat to make my MC's strong again.

I don't go long enough after I collect everything as I'm never satisfied with my starting base. I wish you could move the initial campsite but you can't (that I know of ) station MCs where you want them like the NPCS.
Yeah, that's very annoying. The beach isn't the most ideal point for a base.

Also, this is only my second play through after coming across this game this month.
As I'm not sure if saves are compatible as new content is introduced, I don't intend to commit too hard in basebuilding.
Yes they are, that's why I have over 100 hours on mine. Even the laboratory update and the friend quests were available.

I'm looking forward to new interactions with the characters.
Like interactions with the characters produced from Cathy's Dharma machine, I saw working pictures on the creator website but I don't think its implemented yet

I wonder what direction the creator is taking his next updates. Always hoping for something new and novel anyway.
From the end of the #60 update:

Male protagonist x Dharma H
New NPCs dedicated to raids
Additional level of ruins?
And so on.

Hmm...isn't Dharma that old dude in the laboratory? I'm not sure if the dev should "waste" time (at least in my opinion!) on gay content.
But new raid enemies and new ruin levels sound nice. The new update should be coming out in the next few days.

Concerned

Reputation score
No, I have no idea how to do it. Well, no matter, since I can just cheat to make my MC's strong again.
Me neither. I know some console commands and that, but personally I'm trying to play it straight.

Yeah, that's very annoying. The beach isn't the most ideal point for a base.
You can't enclose the sea portion, like into the sea so that you can still access fish, thats what cinches it for me, along with the random sharks.
If AI pathing improves and they invade by going into the water then into your base. We're boned.

Yes they are, that's why I have over 100 hours on mine. Even the laboratory update and the friend quests were available.
Well, good to know.
So how about like created NPCs from a previous update (say for instance the Dharma products) would start working in the next update? Or you would have to recreate them again?

Hmm...isn't Dharma that old dude in the laboratory? I'm not sure if the dev should "waste" time (at least in my opinion!) on gay content.
But new raid enemies and new ruin levels sound nice. The new update should be coming out in the next few days.
No no, the products of the Red Dharma machine that you craft from Cathy, all they do is sit pretty in their chairs. wehn you mouse over it, it says Dharma macine.
I'm not into the old dude. So I mean the "Male protagonist x Dharma H".

New levels with more monsters added that you could interact with like Mommy is Yes for me. But making the ruins deeper for just making it deeper. Not so much.

Last edited:

Concerned

Reputation score
View attachment 47265
where is fnickers located ?
Hate to tell you man, it's a random drop AFAIK. I found mine combing the beach on the NW side of the island.
Just make sure to hold onto it to get a secret char.

Hmm, looks like the monthly update just released, just saying...

Last edited:

drazzoverlord

Reputation score
I got the march update but for some reason everything is in japanese even when i put in english setting

da fk ?