What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

MyThoS

Reputation score
Hey guys, anyone already tries ver 61 of this game?

Concerned

Reputation score
I wish archery was a viable thing in this game. What about bringing in like a hunting rifle or something? Or do you think that would change the game balance?

I searched high and low stumbled upon something else (INVALID)
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content
🧚‍♂️‍ I was lucky this time, support the Dev if you can! 🧚‍♀️

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
Whoa, I was just reading the comments and I found something I really liked.

Question: " Do enemies plan to sexually act on allied NPCs? For example, after the non-operating heroine or NPC fell down, the enemy raped and abducted "

Dev: "I'm planning to make an NPC that can't be protected in an attack will be kidnapped. I would like to create a scene where she is being raped as soon as she goes to help her."

That sounds nice, I wonder when that feature will come.

thezman1111

Reputation score
is there actually no way for the female mc to do anything with the captured males? the guy can invite whoever but the girl only gets stuff if she loses battles. how do i even lower her moral. so confused

Concerned

Reputation score
Whoa, I was just reading the comments and I found something I really liked.

Question: " Do enemies plan to sexually act on allied NPCs? For example, after the non-operating heroine or NPC fell down, the enemy raped and abducted "

Dev: "I'm planning to make an NPC that can't be protected in an attack will be kidnapped. I would like to create a scene where she is being raped as soon as she goes to help her."

That sounds nice, I wonder when that feature will come.
With the raids so far, I know they target your characters and take the female ones away, but I don;t think I've ever found the chance to rescue that character back. Yea, outside of the gallery you don't see anything with the female MC. If the dev is one guy guess he has to prioritize where he can for his supporters.

is there actually no way for the female mc to do anything with the captured males? the guy can invite whoever but the girl only gets stuff if she loses battles. how do i even lower her moral. so confused
Just the gallery so far, afaik. That might change when the game nears completion is my guess.

SurvivalGameFan

Reputation score
I made a updated file with all the items in the game for those who use "/get" code

By the way, I'm trying to uncensor the new version (61), anyone knows the name of the asset?

Attachments

KaiRaiser

Reputation score
I made a updated file with all the items in the game for those who use "/get" code

By the way, I'm trying to uncensor the new version (61), anyone knows the name of the asset?
sharedassets0.assets, pathID is 1000.

Concerned

Reputation score
What's in the new patch?
Copy Pasta
■ Added
//Enemy NPC*5 ( Female Daiden ) ( 4 enemy of the ruins )
//11 dishes
//Add Mommy Appearance
//Hierarchy of ruins up to 10th floor
//so that you can set the animation you are waiting for
//Aborigines ( Elves, Goblin Ears )

■ Added H
//Aboriginal × Aborigines ( Meat toilet )
//Male protagonist x Aborigines ( Dharma )

■ Modification/Adjustment
//Fix a defect in which the graphic of the H scene remains when 「 recovery 」 is usually H in between NPCs and the graphics of the recovery NPCs remain gone
//Adjust color of moral meter
//Limit the effect range and number of effects of cooking
//Fix a defect that does not appear to be NPC status if you interact with the NPC with the item while keeping the status window open
//Fix a defect where face paint does not display correctly in some H animations
//Fix problems that cannot be recovered after the health drink is installed as a dish
//Fix defects in which iron pan is not consumed when making cooktop
//Adjusted to reload the hierarchy of ruins

Major changes
■ Addition of raid NPC
Muscle Aborigine have been added as a more powerful raid dedicated NPC.
I have two classes and have a counter technique that returns the damage I received during the guard when I became familiar.

■ Added hierarchy of ruins
Ruins up to the 5th floor were added up to the 10th floor, new enemies and costumes were added.
Defeat the boss on the 5th and 10th floors to release the exit and treasure chest.

The boss on the 10th floor is the same as the 5th floor due to lack of time.
I haven't got a lot of clear rewards yet.

■H scene system
Male aborigines began to use meat toilet as sexual desire treatment.

pickle45

Reputation score
1) Kill her for Earth/ Evil Orb [F key displayed]
2) Spare her for her to become normal recruitable [ Left click displayed]
3) X her to make her your slave [Not shown, press R to grapple]
4) (Hidden) option, wait around a bit during the choice options. It will prompt Q as a third option and she will become a seducable companion after the scene.

Well that's nice to know but better question is are the NPC's besides the villagers you capture able to get pregnant yet or is that still up in the air kind of thing?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I KNOW FMC can be used by friendly mobs-- I think they have to be following you and you use R on them or something like that.
can't skip scenes and it starts off with the beginning guro for each of them though.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
How do I get the Femc/Mc to follow each other? I have only actually played this for 20 minutes and most of the time was spent collecting translation logs for manual edits, but going back and forth from/to beach was getting tedious so I pushed it to my backlog.

thezman1111

Reputation score
I KNOW FMC can be used by friendly mobs-- I think they have to be following you and you use R on them or something like that.
can't skip scenes and it starts off with the beginning guro for each of them though.
doesnt seem to work, i have the options for guro all checked on but idk if thats the right choice. it doesnt even say what the turning on the check does

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember, to be honest, but I do recall letting femMC being used by the werewolf at home base when I'm playing her.
Not sure what I did.