What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Unknownadd

Reputation score
Anyone know if there is a way to review the asset identifiers for the spawn codes? As much fun as random guessing is, it would be nice to have some sort of reference instead.
I'm going to reply to my own question since I found it on the discord.

There is another code that is used in the following manner:

/get [ItemID] #

This code places the item into your inventory if you have inventory space. The total quantity is given to you in a single stack similar to the items you pick up when using /testitems so if you create 100 torches instead of having 100 torches you will have a single stack of 100 torches (normally impossible)

ItemIDs are listed in the Catalog JSON file found in the game project data\streamingassets\aa\ folder. There is some semblance of order to it, but some trial and error will be need as more is added.

Specifically to my own question the code would be:
/get slave_giant_01 1

This is different from the asset identifiers like /NPC 15 10 used to generate 10 native women entities in the area.

RDAS

Reputation score
i cant even use the cheat i put the codes and i press enter again and it doesnt do anything

Unknownadd

Reputation score
i cant even use the cheat i put the codes and i press enter again and it doesnt do anything
Simple answer would be 'you're doing it wrong'.

More complex answers would be...
"What code are you entering?"
"How are you entering it?"
"What are you trying to do?"

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been awhile since I've checked in on the game, but been any new real substantial updates for scenes or content with the female protagonist in the last 6-8 months or so?

Unknownadd

Reputation score
Been awhile since I've checked in on the game, but been any new real substantial updates for scenes or content with the female protagonist in the last 6-8 months or so?
A few defeat scenes (treasure hunters and lab) and lots of costume and clothing options that are shared with tamed women as well for the female protagonist.
On the neutral side a trader and 'hidden' NPC were added as well as plot progression on some of the female protagonist's companions.

The rest of the development was on the mermaid NPC (plot progression with gated item requirements), giant NPC (branching story progression with CYOA options), and NPC customization options (surgery table to customize companions, zombie maker, and doll maker)

Norebbs

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
can someone please share the #58 version or atleast #57, or just point out where i can find them

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone please share the #58 version or atleast #57, or just point out where i can find them
It's on anime sharing. Copy and paste [いーめいどぷらす] サバイバルゲーム in the search bar.

Neetosnek

Reputation score
I've tried the game and oh man it's fun and I'm kinda addicted lol

You can edit the characters hair and skin, but unfortunately you can't edit their height and body type. I want my male characters either to be fat or muscular man, not looks like your average anime teens x'D

Just like this pic man, look at them pic. I want my male characters to look like them xD

Attachments

Neetosnek

Reputation score
So does the corpse decayed or not? Somehow they stayed and I keep disposing them inside the chest 🧰 and it's getting annoying sincr I have to clean them up every time I kill the invading native

death_wraith

Reputation score
So does the corpse decayed or not? Somehow they stayed and I keep disposing them inside the chest 🧰 and it's getting annoying sincr I have to clean them up every time I kill the invading native
they dont but save then load they will be gone

Neetosnek

Reputation score
they dont but save then load they will be gone
Really? Man, I wish I knew this sooner lol

Wait, hold up. Does that mean that Natives that I killed (the town) spawned again when we load the save file? If that is the case I can happily massacre them for exp without worrying about the shortages of new companions.

I never visited the same town again once I killed all of them, and I thought the town will remains as a dead town once the residents are all dead 😛

Sitas

Reputation score

You can also use the "Hematically" to get rid of corpses. It's build with the Meat Workbench and needs 10 flesh and blood, 10 crazy orb and 1 orb of life.

Orb of life is obtained through the abortion medicine, that a tamed "old native" can craft.

Really? Man, I wish I knew this sooner lol

Wait, hold up. Does that mean that Natives that I killed (the town) spawned again when we load the save file? If that is the case I can happily massacre them for exp without worrying about the shortages of new companions.

I never visited the same town again once I killed all of them, and I thought the town will remains as a dead town once the residents are all dead 😛
Yes, save & load spawns generates new natives in their camps.

Karagee

Reputation score
oh right, here's the items json so you can cheat with (the original json was a pein)
Change it to json and open using notepad++ or any IDE for better readability

Attachments

Neetosnek

Reputation score
Question, DO we HAVE to give water and food to our natives manually?

Can't they... Y know, drink by themselves... I feel like a parents who's feeding LOTS of grown up babies lmao 😅

death_wraith

Reputation score
Question, DO we HAVE to give water and food to our natives manually?

Can't they... Y know, drink by themselves... I feel like a parents who's feeding LOTS of grown up babies lmao 😅
probs i made smtn like food box for them to eat themselves and drink water too but no one needs them only MC do both male and female

Neetosnek

Reputation score
probs i made smtn like food box for them to eat themselves and drink water too but no one needs them only MC do both male and female
Same, I even made well for them and yet they don't even drink at all.

Now I even found another problem... How to freaking turn the animal in the inventory into meat lol.

death_wraith

Reputation score

Now I even found another problem... How to freaking turn the animal in the inventory into meat lol.
please i want answer also i have no clue on that its taking more box slots

Sitas

Reputation score

Which animal are you talking about?

The only ones I haven't found any use for are the deers.