What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Sitas

Reputation score
Is there anyway to get food other than going out and killing animals. I tried making the breeding pen but the production is slow with very little gain, what am I doing wrong
Traps, especially the one that costs 1 iron bar. Make a few of those, easy meat.

Neetosnek

Reputation score
Bruh, I... Just accidentally press R button... On the Natives Grandma... And I really regret it for continuing to stun her... My character just fuck a grandma... WHO'S IDEA IT IS TO LET R BUTTON WORK ON THE GRANDMA?! WHO'S IDEA?! 😭 😭 😭

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bruh, I... Just accidentally press R button... On the Natives Grandma... And I really regret it for continuing to stun her... My character just fuck a grandma... WHO'S IDEA IT IS TO LET R BUTTON WORK ON THE GRANDMA?! WHO'S IDEA?! 😭 😭 😭
Sadly the female protag doesn't seem to get the option to dom anyone. Tried to push on Keigo but nothing happened.

Is the pathing a bit weird? I made a fort but the NPCs are struggling to go in and out. Keigo keeps running off and getting attacked.
Also, what's the use of reddish grass?

Concerned

Reputation score
Weird. I tried both losing first and killing him.
He just doesn't appear again.
I wonder? Have you collected the chest after the battle? Could be that?

Is there anyway to get food other than going out and killing animals. I tried making the breeding pen but the production is slow with very little gain, what am I doing wrong
I second traps, then you collect the animal and while hovering mouse over them in inventory pressing T to butcher them. Works for other monsters too.
You have Joke option ticked in the options menu, or at least that is my understanding of it. Haha.
Is the pathing a bit weird? I made a fort but the NPCs are struggling to go in and out. Keigo keeps running off and getting attacked.
Also, what's the use of reddish grass?
Yea pathing is like that...
Off the top of my head, the abortion potion from old man crafter to get Orbs of Life, probably a few others but can't recall at the moment.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I wonder? Have you collected the chest after the battle? Could be that?

I second traps, then you collect the animal and while hovering mouse over them in inventory pressing T to butcher them. Works for other monsters too.

You have Joke option ticked in the options menu, or at least that is my understanding of it. Haha.

Yea pathing is like that...
Off the top of my head, the abortion potion from old man crafter to get Orbs of Life, probably a few others but can't recall at the moment.
Huh, didn't know T did that. How about if I have a native in my inventory and I press T? Can I butcher the native? Also, can Reika even equip a weapon? She refuses to even hold a knife.

One thing I gotta say, the game is lacking lost in blue mechanics. Like spear fishing for instance. Game doesn't even have you plow your twin brother's girlfriend.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Why can't we get them to equip stuff? Keigo trying to punch a native to death.

Concerned

Reputation score
Huh, didn't know T did that. How about if I have a native in my inventory and I press T? Can I butcher the native? Also, can Reika even equip a weapon? She refuses to even hold a knife.

One thing I gotta say, the game is lacking lost in blue mechanics. Like spear fishing for instance. Game doesn't even have you plow your twin brother's girlfriend.
Nah Dismembering natives is only over their collapsed bodies. I think if you do support, you get access to the creator's Discord where they are open to ideas.
If you want fish there's the fish traps you can craft right off IIRC.
Also, if you don;t mind me asking, what does blue mechanics mean? I sort of get the context in the sentence but don't know the term.

Equipment is tied to certain characters/natives unfortunately, You can see who can use the armor/dress/weapon in the top right when you hover over it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nah Dismembering natives is only over their collapsed bodies. I think if you do support, you get access to the creator's Discord where they are open to ideas.
If you want fish there's the fish traps you can craft right off IIRC.
Also, if you don;t mind me asking, what does blue mechanics mean? I sort of get the context in the sentence but don't know the term.

Equipment is tied to certain characters/natives unfortunately, You can see who can use the armor/dress/weapon in the top right when you hover over it.
Lost in Blue is a DS game about island survival like this with NPC characters.

Is labour functional yet? They aren't even cutting trees or breaking rocks

Sitas

Reputation score
Keigo: Wooden Spear in the Wooden Workbench

Reika: Nail Bat in the Men's Workbench

Haven't found anything for Cathy yet.

Is labour functional yet? They aren't even cutting trees or breaking rocks
You need the right stations within their range.

stations.png

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Keigo: Wooden Spear in the Wooden Workbench

Reika: Nail Bat in the Men's Workbench

Haven't found anything for Cathy yet.

You need the right stations within their range.

View attachment 47422
I did. I placed them down. Increased territory and had the women mine in the iron mines with bats and etc. But they just stand there.
Does Reika have more content or is it just the one loop with male MC and the crypto bro?

death_wraith

Reputation score
I did. I placed them down. Increased territory and had the women mine in the iron mines with bats and etc. But they just stand there.
Does Reika have more content or is it just the one loop with male MC and the crypto bro?
give them pick or smtn like stone picks ?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
give them pick or smtn like stone picks ?
Yeah I made them a new one.

Another issue I have is how NPCs keep disappearing. A few of my males disappear despite changing their call back location to the fort.

moneded

Reputation score
The natives in your group don't mine or log from the world, the labour station generates resources as they work at it. Place the station down, place the natives down near it and check if it is in their territory with the move command while talking to them. Then check their status and assign them a job like mining, if a station is within range they'll walk to it and work at it slowly putting resources into its inventory.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The natives in your group don't mine or log from the world, the labour station generates resources as they work at it. Place the station down, place the natives down near it and check if it is in their territory with the move command while talking to them. Then check their status and assign them a job like mining, if a station is within range they'll walk to it and work at it slowly putting resources into its inventory.
I did that. No idea why but they don't do anything and one of my natives fell through the map so I had to banish since I have no idea to get them back.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What is a good location to build a large base to defend against? And if I wanted to lower the wave level, what item do I use? I was also wondering how one manage moral as I gave them food, water, shelter, and sex.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ok so uh how do i capture male natives ?
Bonk them with a bat or club to stun them. Click on body and collect to place inside a cage. Once 100%, take body out of cage and now you got yourself a male native.

Any idea what are the tiers of available weapons? I'm using katana at the moment.

coredumperror

Reputation score
What is a good location to build a large base to defend against? And if I wanted to lower the wave level, what item do I use? I was also wondering how one manage moral as I gave them food, water, shelter, and sex.
As far as I know there is no way to lower the wave level, only increase it. (Hell Totems increase it by a whopping 50 levels for each one...)

I haven't tested much about morale but turning your base into Elizabeth Bathory's wet dream and casually executing captured natives will destroy the nearby natives' will. Eating grilled body parts from a campfire doesn't seem to do much (though it certainly helps with cleaning after you go full psycho with your axe and knife). Hanging a dismembered torso (all parts chopped off) also doesn't seem to affect morale.

For base building, if memory serves right, you can find level 70-ish natives near the Gate, which allows you to rape the female ones instead of bonking forever. Or you could just use your home base and place one or two Hell Totems (more if you can take it). Make sure you can remove them because if they get stuck and you can't access them, you're stuck with the raid bonus until you edit them out from your XML savefile.
Any idea what are the tiers of available weapons? I'm using katana at the moment.
Try using /get and check every weapon instance from the current catalog.json (they are prefixed with wp_).

This is probably a very stupid question, but where on Earth do you mine or find diamonds to craft a diamond pickaxe and a diamond axe from the iron workbench?

I found gold ore just fine (north mine, spider cave, abyss), bloodstone too (abyss), but I can't seem to find any rock that yields diamonds.
If all else fails I'll just use /get diamond_01 999 but I like playing fair and square. Thanks in advance.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
As far as I know there is no way to lower the wave level, only increase it. (Hell Totems increase it by a whopping 50 levels for each one...)

I haven't tested much about morale but turning your base into Elizabeth Bathory's wet dream and casually executing captured natives will destroy the nearby natives' will. Eating grilled body parts from a campfire doesn't seem to do much (though it certainly helps with cleaning after you go full psycho with your axe and knife). Hanging a dismembered torso (all parts chopped off) also doesn't seem to affect morale.

For base building, if memory serves right, you can find level 70-ish natives near the Gate, which allows you to rape the female ones instead of bonking forever. Or you could just use your home base and place one or two Hell Totems (more if you can take it). Make sure you can remove them because if they get stuck and you can't access them, you're stuck with the raid bonus until you edit them out from your XML savefile.
Try using /get and check every weapon instance from the current catalog.json (they are prefixed with wp_).

This is probably a very stupid question, but where on Earth do you mine or find diamonds to craft a diamond pickaxe and a diamond axe from the iron workbench?

I found gold ore just fine (north mine, spider cave, abyss), bloodstone too (abyss), but I can't seem to find any rock that yields diamonds.
If all else fails I'll just use /get diamond_01 999 but I like playing fair and square. Thanks in advance.
Yeah I did. Everyone is fucking, but their morale is in the negative and they constantly erupt in anger, attacking other NPCs. As for base, I mean a large space where I can build defenses in. Unfortunately the walls are useless as it blocks AI pathing for units and instead of going thru gaps I made, they just ram into the wall. Ground spikes are a lot more effective because it damages enemies only. I also want to make it so I can build up a lot of housing and build a town.
As for finding diamonds, you get that from doing the dungeon which requires you to take a penis statue and placing it on the altar near the giant sakura tree. Inside you can find a rogue-like dungeon where you find chests filled with clothes, furniture, diamonds, and weapons.

As of right now, every native I own is geared with either Blood weapons or diamond weapons. EXP wise, they are doing pretty bad as I'm absorbing most of the EXP from killing everything. Wave lv 40 now and most of them are like lv 4. Decided to just banish and get new ones. They still dying. By gate, which one is that? You mean the one that opens the area to the giantess?

Anyway to spawn the old man again? He got turned into a living dildo and I can't really interact with him to make stuff.

Last edited: