What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Neetosnek

Reputation score
As far as I know there is no way to lower the wave level, only increase it. (Hell Totems increase it by a whopping 50 levels for each one...)

I haven't tested much about morale but turning your base into Elizabeth Bathory's wet dream and casually executing captured natives will destroy the nearby natives' will. Eating grilled body parts from a campfire doesn't seem to do much (though it certainly helps with cleaning after you go full psycho with your axe and knife). Hanging a dismembered torso (all parts chopped off) also doesn't seem to affect morale.

For base building, if memory serves right, you can find level 70-ish natives near the Gate, which allows you to rape the female ones instead of bonking forever. Or you could just use your home base and place one or two Hell Totems (more if you can take it). Make sure you can remove them because if they get stuck and you can't access them, you're stuck with the raid bonus until you edit them out from your XML savefile.
Try using /get and check every weapon instance from the current catalog.json (they are prefixed with wp_).

This is probably a very stupid question, but where on Earth do you mine or find diamonds to craft a diamond pickaxe and a diamond axe from the iron workbench?

I found gold ore just fine (north mine, spider cave, abyss), bloodstone too (abyss), but I can't seem to find any rock that yields diamonds.
If all else fails I'll just use /get diamond_01 999 but I like playing fair and square. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately you can't mine diamonds as far I as I know... You can only get them from the Dungeon's chest. So if you want to have one, you better check all the chest before clearing the dungeon.

Sitas

Reputation score
This is probably a very stupid question, but where on Earth do you mine or find diamonds to craft a diamond pickaxe and a diamond axe from the iron workbench?

I found gold ore just fine (north mine, spider cave, abyss), bloodstone too (abyss), but I can't seem to find any rock that yields diamonds.
If all else fails I'll just use /get diamond_01 999 but I like playing fair and square. Thanks in advance.
The easiest way is to clear higher lvl raids. The enemies with the red armor are dropping fighter orbs, which you can exchange for diamonds with the merchant.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The easiest way is to clear higher lvl raids. The enemies with the red armor are dropping fighter orbs, which you can exchange for diamonds with the merchant.
Anyway to get old man or big brother? Or if it's a native, where to find them?

coredumperror

Reputation score
Unfortunately you can't mine diamonds as far I as I know... You can only get them from the Dungeon's chest. So if you want to have one, you better check all the chest before clearing the dungeon.
Thank you both! I completely forgot about the merchant NPC, I do indeed have a lot of fighter orbs from defeating those guys so that's definitely the most reliable way for me.

Yeah I did. Everyone is fucking, but their morale is in the negative and they constantly erupt in anger, attacking other NPCs. As for base, I mean a large space where I can build defenses in. Unfortunately the walls are useless as it blocks AI pathing for units and instead of going thru gaps I made, they just ram into the wall. Ground spikes are a lot more effective because it damages enemies only. I also want to make it so I can build up a lot of housing and build a town.
As for finding diamonds, you get that from doing the dungeon which requires you to take a penis statue and placing it on the altar near the giant sakura tree. Inside you can find a rogue-like dungeon where you find chests filled with clothes, furniture, diamonds, and weapons.

As of right now, every native I own is geared with either Blood weapons or diamond weapons. EXP wise, they are doing pretty bad as I'm absorbing most of the EXP from killing everything. Wave lv 40 now and most of them are like lv 4. Decided to just banish and get new ones. They still dying. By gate, which one is that? You mean the one that opens the area to the giantess?

Anyway to spawn the old man again? He got turned into a living dildo and I can't really interact with him to make stuff.
Try to keep an eye out on personality likes/dislikes on top of the morale value, being around follower NPCs they hate will cause them to go mad at each other. Tried doing a lewd dance with succubus-geared Yona for fun, all the females around were cheering her or dancing except for the ones who hated each other's personalities, those ones attacked the crazy dancers making them mad right after that lmao.

If you have a really large follower count with lots of personalities, maybe try to edit it in the XML file if you find the params. Also, NPCs have different stat growth so maybe try capturing high level big guys if you have the patience to bonk them (they're a bit slow at 0.80 speed but their HP/ATK/Stun Res scale like crazy). If you do get there somehow, there should be a hard cap on movement speed at around 2000LV in speed (iirc, each point gives 0.005 speed and it doesn't seem to go higher than 10). That's a damn lot of stat points to burn in speed though, and I don't recall any NPC with speed higher than 2.

For a large base, one technique suggested is to plant acorns (the drawback is it visually looks awful) as trees will block NPCs so you don't have to waste too much time repairing barricades but yeah, AI pathfinding is a pain. I can't really thnk of a very large defendable space, I honestly just stick with the homebase and build all of my stuff inside of stone houses so they can't mess with it.

Yeah, by the Gate, I meant the door where you put all three gemstones. I believe there are a few level 70 campsites around this place, might want to put a flag if you find the exact location and . One amusing fact is you don't have to clear the map again if you ever lose your saves or they stop being compatible, just use the saved map and rename it to match another saveslot, it will reveal the same area for that saveslot. (I wish you could do this from the XML file, if the map itself changes it might no longer work.)

I think the old man by the bridge (if that's the one you meant) is one-time only, if all else fails you can /friend 101 (if I'm not misremembering the ID) and then banish him, depending on what you wanted to do with him. The man's workbench you unlock from his recipe is used to make stuff such as knives.

Thanks for the detailed guide to the dungeon!

Anyway to get old man or big brother? Or if it's a native, where to find them?
Old men and women are found on note 5 of the screenshot, near the cave that leads you to the abyss where you can mine for bloodstone.

The big guys are almost everywhere but only the ones from raids come with samurai armor (deco; Yona can equip the mask but not the rest), a katana and most importantly always drop fighter orbs. There's only one of them in each wave, though.

Edit: Apologies for DP.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Double-posting, not spoilering large images
Old men and women are found on note 5 of the screenshot, near the cave that leads you to the abyss where you can mine for bloodstone.

The big guys are almost everywhere but only the ones from raids come with samurai armor (deco; Yona can equip the mask but not the rest), a katana and most importantly always drop fighter orbs. There's only one of them in each wave, though.

Edit: Apologies for DP.
No worries. I only see old women so I thought the old man in the lab was the old man we needed. Weird. I went to that settlement and found nothing. As for the big guy, is that the big brother?

My base:
Big enough to contain around 50 villagers all with tasks running near an entrance to start defending. Surrounds the entire Sakura Tree and enemies occassionally spawn within the wall but are killed in a few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

coredumperror

Reputation score
My base:
View attachment 47464
View attachment 47465
View attachment 47466
View attachment 47467
Big enough to contain around 50 villagers all with tasks running near an entrance to start defending. Surrounds the entire Sakura Tree and enemies occassionally spawn within the wall but are killed in a few seconds.
Warlord actually. I'm having serious trouble coming up with decent English names for them. I just went with Clansman and Clanswoman for "big bro native" and "big sis native".

Succubus Yona! Ah, I see you are a survivalist of culture as well. :D Very nice base.

Currently making a detailed weapon table, those were not too hard to list. Might need to edit later on drops and workbenches, some aren't implemented, I guess.
The cute workbench has all of the Giantess stuff but not her glove, and I kind of expected the trademark magical girl weapon (Heart Wand) to be there too.

My BBcode is rusty as hell, took longer than expected. Please let me know if you know about missing entries or I screwed up somewhere, lol.
*Only deals the nominal Stun damage (base ATK is not added to the final damage)

Weapon table
IDWeaponDamage (Type)*DurabilityEquippable byObtainable fromNotes
wp_axe_01Stone Axe1200Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, Young Female NativeBasic (Stone x2, Stick x1, Fiber x1)
wp_axe_02Iron Axe2400Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, ClansmanIron Workbench (Log x1, Iron Ingot x2, Sap x4)
wp_axe_03Diamond Axe41000Yona, MCIron Workbench (Solid Log x4, Diamond x2, Iron Ingot x4)
wp_bat_01Bat5 (Stun)80Yona, MCWooden Workbench (Log x4, Cloth x2)
wp_bat_02Nail Bat11200Yona, MC, ReikaMen's Workbench (Log x2, Cloth x1, Iron Ore x5)
wp_battleaxe_01Battle Axe20400Yona, MC, Clansman?
wp_battleaxe_02Battle Axe25400Yona, MC, Bulky Female Native?
wp_bigpen_01Bigfoot Penis2580Yona, MCDrop: Bigfoot?
wp_bow_01Wooden BowN/AN/AYona, MC, NamiBasic (Fiber x4, Cloth x2)Uses arrows.
wp_club_01Cudgel2 (Stun)50Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, Young Female NativeBasic (Log x1, Cloth x1)
wp_club_02Iron Cudgel10 (Stun)100Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x3)
wp_club_03Diamond Cudgel20 (Stun)200Yona, MCIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x2, Solid Log x5, Diamond x2)
wp_club_10Large Club12250Bulky Male NativeDrop: Bulky Male Native (equipped)
wp_club_headHead Club8200Yona, MCMeat Workbench (Male Head x1, Stick x5)
wp_fishingrod_01Wooden Fishing Rod150Yona, MCBasic (Stick x4, Cloth x2)Uses bait.
wp_fishingrod_02Premium Fishing Rod1100Yona, MC?Uses bait.
wp_gen_saw_01Native Saw12250Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeMeat Workbench (Iron Ingot x1, Hide x2)
wp_gianthand_01Giant Hand45400Yona, MCMerchant (Earth Orb x1)
wp_katana_01Katana40120Yona, MCDrop: Bulky Male Native (equipped), Ruins?
wp_knife_01Knife10200Yona, MC, Young Female NativeMen's Workbench (Sap x5, Iron Ingot x1)
wp_knife_blood_01Blood Knife17200Yona, MC, Young Female NativeMeat Workbench (Bloodstone x2, Iron Ingot x1)
wp_net_01Bug Catching Net150Yona, MCBasic (Stick x4, Fiber x10)
wp_pickax_01Stone Pickaxe1200Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, Young Female NativeBasic (Stone x2, Stick x1, Fiber x1)
wp_pickax_02Iron Pickaxe2400Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeIron Workbench (Log x1, Iron Ingot x2, Sap x4)
wp_pickax_03Diamond Pickaxe41000Yona, MCIron Workbench (Solid Log x4, Diamond x2, Iron Ingot x4)
wp_shovel_01Wooden Shovel1100Yona, MCWooden Workbench (Log x2, Stick x1)
wp_shovel_02Iron Shovel1300Yona, MCIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x2)
wp_sickle_cuctusCactus Sickle15200Yona, MCSand Workbench (Cactus x10)
wp_spear_01Wooden Spear8170Yona, MC, Keigo, ClanswomanWooden Workbench (Log x2, Stone x1, Rope x1)
wp_stungun_01Stun Gun5 (Stun)50Yona, MC, TakumiDrop: Takumi (equipped)
wp_sword_bloodBlood Sword22250Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeMeat Workbench (Bloodstone x4, Solid Bone x2)
wp_sword_crystalCrystal Sword30250Yona, MC?
wp_sword_diaDiamond Wand20400Yona, MCIron Workbench (Diamond x3, Iron Ingot x2)
wp_sword_dia_02Diamond Tanto25400Yona, MCIron Workbench (Diamond x3, Iron Ingot x2)
wp_sword_ironIron Sword12250Yona, MCIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x1, Hide x2)
wp_sword_odachi_01Odachi25300Bulky Natives (both genders)Drop: Bulky Natives (equipped, 100LV+ raids?)
wp_sword_stoneStone Sword9210Yona, MC?
wp_sword_woodWooden Sword6180Yona, MCWooden Workbench (Log x2, Cloth x1)
wp_wand_heartHeart Wand18400Yona, Young Female Native?

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Warlord actually. I'm having serious trouble coming up with decent English names for them. I just went with Clansman and Clanswoman for "ripped big bro native" and "ripped big sis native".

Succubus Yona! Ah, I see you are a survivalist of culture as well. :D Very nice base.

Currently making a detailed weapon table, those were not too hard to list. Might need to edit later on drops and workbenches, some aren't implemented, I guess.
The cute workbench has all of the Giantess stuff but not her glove, and I kind of expected the trademark magical girl weapon (Heart Wand) to be there too.
I'm struggling to rename because every time I try to click the button, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?
Sickle is sand Workbench, Giant hand is merchant, Katana is the samurai looking guy or dungeon chest. Question, where do we find Takumi again after we kick his ass saving Reika and Keigo?

coredumperror

Reputation score
I'm struggling to rename because every time I try to click the button, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?

Sickle is sand Workbench, Giant hand is merchant, Katana is the samurai looking guy or dungeon chest. Question, where do we find Takumi again after we kick his ass saving Reika and Keigo?
Thanks a lot, I'm stupid, forgot to build the damn Sand Workbench lol.

To rename, I just use the topmost button, "Change Name" (名前変更). Not sure if Takumi is ever found again, still looking for Nami here.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks a lot, I'm stupid, forgot to build the damn Sand Workbench lol.

To rename, I just use the topmost button, "Change Name" (名前変更). Not sure if Takumi is ever found again, still looking for Nami here.
Which guy is the warlord again? My gates are guarded by Big sister/brother with Androids. Just watching them melt through armies of natives. Might have to start paving roads and upgrading to an iron wall cuz I spend more time repairing the wall after each raid than doing anything else cuz fixing doesn't seem to make the NPCs repair buildings.
1681594939891.png
Also, villagers being idiots and going down on moral cuz they can't path into the bed so they say there isn't enough beds.

Last edited:

coredumperror

Reputation score
Yeah, the Repair Kit only repairs items in the inventory I believe.

Fixed translations for the following so it sounds less weird - 大柄原住民, 女大柄原住民: Bulky Male Native, Bulky Female Native (changed from Warlord and Warlady)
They just look that much more impressive with deco armor.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, the Repair Kit only repairs items in the inventory I believe.

Fixed translations for the following so it sounds less weird - 大柄原住民, 女大柄原住民: Bulky Male Native, Bulky Female Native (changed from Warlord and Warlady)
They just look that much more impressive with deco armor.
It actually repairs anything in hand as well. Great if you want to keep your diamond gear topped off. Now if only the villagers defending weren't so bad at running around. Using Reika and Keigo as an entourage to get them to wipe out the remaining enemies trapped between walls.

Thank you both! I completely forgot about the merchant NPC, I do indeed have a lot of fighter orbs from defeating those guys so that's definitely the most reliable way for me.

Try to keep an eye out on personality likes/dislikes on top of the morale value, being around follower NPCs they hate will cause them to go mad at each other. Tried doing a lewd dance with succubus-geared Yona for fun, all the females around were cheering her or dancing except for the ones who hated each other's personalities, those ones attacked the crazy dancers making them mad right after that lmao.

If you have a really large follower count with lots of personalities, maybe try to edit it in the XML file if you find the params. Also, NPCs have different stat growth so maybe try capturing high level big guys if you have the patience to bonk them (they're a bit slow at 0.80 speed but their HP/ATK/Stun Res scale like crazy). If you do get there somehow, there should be a hard cap on movement speed at around 2000LV in speed (iirc, each point gives 0.005 speed and it doesn't seem to go higher than 10). That's a damn lot of stat points to burn in speed though, and I don't recall any NPC with speed higher than 2.

For a large base, one technique suggested is to plant acorns (the drawback is it visually looks awful) as trees will block NPCs so you don't have to waste too much time repairing barricades but yeah, AI pathfinding is a pain. I can't really thnk of a very large defendable space, I honestly just stick with the homebase and build all of my stuff inside of stone houses so they can't mess with it.

Yeah, by the Gate, I meant the door where you put all three gemstones. I believe there are a few level 70 campsites around this place, might want to put a flag if you find the exact location and . One amusing fact is you don't have to clear the map again if you ever lose your saves or they stop being compatible, just use the saved map and rename it to match another saveslot, it will reveal the same area for that saveslot. (I wish you could do this from the XML file, if the map itself changes it might no longer work.)

I think the old man by the bridge (if that's the one you meant) is one-time only, if all else fails you can /friend 101 (if I'm not misremembering the ID) and then banish him, depending on what you wanted to do with him. The man's workbench you unlock from his recipe is used to make stuff such as knives.

Thanks for the detailed guide to the dungeon!
There is a dance for the female MC? Did not think that was possible. Yeah, I just want to make large base and have them defend it either by melee or by range attack like a sort of base defense game. Issue is that they need food and water and if the food box and well is out of reach, they start to die. Not sure how we are to milk a cow or shear a sheep for the product unless there is no point in taming them. Also, what is with the bow in the game? I'm always missing and I can't retrieve arrows. That and the harvest team of villagers don't scavenge that far or even loot corpses.

Last edited:

Dr.Polak

Reputation score
Link Begging
anyone has a download link to a new wesion? Best i could find was from april 2022.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1681659562088.png
The traps produce more food than you need. Every time change i get quite a few male chicken and wolves/pig/deer. After 3-4 days i got more meat than I can reasonably feed my army. Vegetables are great for moral, but you sort of only want the ones to make the stew or the ones you just feed directly.
Question, how do you get the natives to use the urinals?

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Warlord actually. I'm having serious trouble coming up with decent English names for them. I just went with Clansman and Clanswoman for "big bro native" and "big sis native".

My BBcode is rusty as hell, took longer than expected. Please let me know if you know about missing entries or I screwed up somewhere, lol.
*Only deals the nominal Stun damage (base ATK is not added to the final damage)

Weapon table
IDWeaponDamage (Type)*DurabilityEquippable byObtainable fromNotes
wp_axe_01Stone Axe1200Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, Young Female NativeBasic (Stone x2, Stick x1, Fiber x1)
wp_axe_02Iron Axe2400Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, ClansmanIron Workbench (Log x1, Iron Ingot x2, Sap x4)
wp_axe_03Diamond Axe41000Yona, MCIron Workbench (Solid Log x4, Diamond x2, Iron Ingot x4)
wp_bat_01Bat5 (Stun)80Yona, MCWooden Workbench (Log x4, Cloth x2)
wp_bat_02Nail Bat11200Yona, MC, ReikaMen's Workbench (Log x2, Cloth x1, Iron Ore x5)
wp_battleaxe_01Battle Axe20400Yona, MC, Clansman?
wp_battleaxe_02Battle Axe25400Yona, MC, Bulky Female Native?
wp_bigpen_01Bigfoot Penis2580Yona, MCDrop: Bigfoot?
wp_bow_01Wooden BowN/AN/AYona, MC, NamiBasic (Fiber x4, Cloth x2)Uses arrows.
wp_club_01Cudgel2 (Stun)50Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, Young Female NativeBasic (Log x1, Cloth x1)
wp_club_02Iron Cudgel10 (Stun)100Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x3)
wp_club_03Diamond Cudgel20 (Stun)200Yona, MCIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x2, Solid Log x5, Diamond x2)
wp_club_10Large Club12250Bulky Male NativeDrop: Bulky Male Native (equipped)
wp_club_headHead Club8200Yona, MCMeat Workbench (Male Head x1, Stick x5)
wp_fishingrod_01Wooden Fishing Rod150Yona, MCBasic (Stick x4, Cloth x2)Uses bait.
wp_fishingrod_02Premium Fishing Rod1100Yona, MC?Uses bait.
wp_gen_saw_01Native Saw12250Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeMeat Workbench (Iron Ingot x1, Hide x2)
wp_gianthand_01Giant Hand45400Yona, MCMerchant (Earth Orb x1)
wp_katana_01Katana40120Yona, MCDrop: Bulky Male Native (equipped), Ruins?
wp_knife_01Knife10200Yona, MC, Young Female NativeMen's Workbench (Sap x5, Iron Ingot x1)
wp_knife_blood_01Blood Knife17200Yona, MC, Young Female NativeMeat Workbench (Bloodstone x2, Iron Ingot x1)
wp_net_01Bug Catching Net150Yona, MCBasic (Stick x4, Fiber x10)
wp_pickax_01Stone Pickaxe1200Yona, MC, Male Native, Female Native, Young Female NativeBasic (Stone x2, Stick x1, Fiber x1)
wp_pickax_02Iron Pickaxe2400Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeIron Workbench (Log x1, Iron Ingot x2, Sap x4)
wp_pickax_03Diamond Pickaxe41000Yona, MCIron Workbench (Solid Log x4, Diamond x2, Iron Ingot x4)
wp_shovel_01Wooden Shovel1100Yona, MCWooden Workbench (Log x2, Stick x1)
wp_shovel_02Iron Shovel1300Yona, MCIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x2)
wp_sickle_cuctusCactus Sickle15200Yona, MCSand Workbench (Cactus x10)
wp_spear_01Wooden Spear8170Yona, MC, Keigo, ClanswomanWooden Workbench (Log x2, Stone x1, Rope x1)
wp_stungun_01Stun Gun5 (Stun)50Yona, MC, TakumiDrop: Takumi (equipped)
wp_sword_bloodBlood Sword22250Yona, MC, Male Native, Female NativeMeat Workbench (Bloodstone x4, Solid Bone x2)
wp_sword_crystalCrystal Sword30250Yona, MC?
wp_sword_diaDiamond Wand20400Yona, MCIron Workbench (Diamond x3, Iron Ingot x2)
wp_sword_dia_02Diamond Tanto25400Yona, MCIron Workbench (Diamond x3, Iron Ingot x2)
wp_sword_ironIron Sword12250Yona, MCIron Workbench (Iron Ingot x1, Hide x2)
wp_sword_odachi_01Odachi25300Bulky Natives (both genders)Drop: Bulky Natives (equipped, 100LV+ raids?)
wp_sword_stoneStone Sword9210Yona, MC?
wp_sword_woodWooden Sword6180Yona, MCWooden Workbench (Log x2, Cloth x1)
wp_wand_heartHeart Wand18400Yona, Young Female Native?
Battle axe is craft by big brother, stone sword is a dungeon chest reward, and magic wand is found in the dungeon treasure for the floor bosses.
How do you spawn Nami? /Friend #? tried that but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Concerned

Reputation score
No worries. I only see old women so I thought the old man in the lab was the old man we needed. Weird. I went to that settlement and found nothing. As for the big guy, is that the big brother?

My base:
It looks like your base is in the middle past the Native boss camp, so does this mean that your other MC is wandering around at the beach starting point? Where does the raid target? Your base or the MC at the beach? I've always been stuck at the beach due to this.

Battle axe is craft by big brother, stone sword is a dungeon chest reward, and magic wand is found in the dungeon treasure for the floor bosses.
How do you spawn Nami? /Friend #? tried that but nothing happens.
/friend 6

The only other weapon she uses I think bows, which is not too great...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It looks like your base is in the middle past the Native boss camp, so does this mean that your other MC is wandering around at the beach starting point? Where does the raid target? Your base or the MC at the beach? I've always been stuck at the beach due to this.

/friend 6

The only other weapon she uses I think bows, which is not too great...
It targets your villagers, not your MC or the one on the beach. Base is just a place to house your villagers since pathing sucks and they can't be let outside without seeing them die to random stuff or just starving to death. The only reason I wanted to check Nami was how good she was with a bow. If she sucks, she sucks. It's unfortunate they didn't bother improving bows or making the friends a bit more interactive. Should be more like Lost in Blue with more story and dialogue.
Update: Best range unit are cows. No idea how but the cow I brought into dungeons as a pack mule and through raids is now my best turret against raids.
1681851941469.png
I maxed the damage and if you make them stationary, they're the best behind the wall turret. I brought them to the front cuz SS was annoying.

Last edited:

Concerned

Reputation score
It targets your villagers, not your MC or the one on the beach. Base is just a place to house your villagers since pathing sucks and they can't be let outside without seeing them die to random stuff or just starving to death. The only reason I wanted to check Nami was how good she was with a bow. If she sucks, she sucks. It's unfortunate they didn't bother improving bows or making the friends a bit more interactive. Should be more like Lost in Blue with more story and dialogue.
Update: Best range unit are cows. No idea how but the cow I brought into dungeons as a pack mule and through raids is now my best turret against raids.
View attachment 47507
I maxed the damage and if you make them stationary, they're the best behind the wall turret. I brought them to the front cuz SS was annoying.
I haven't actually seen what happens to kidnapped villagers, anyone followed through? I only recall inthe beginning early days it targetted my heroine Yona, but I managed to defeat that wave. The other time, it kidnapped one of my female villagers and took her with them, and I never saw her again. How would you knwo which vilalge to rescue them from?

I agree with cows being the best archer unit types (the pink ones you can find are self sustaining when farming as they drink milk as well, I recall freom when I got farming working).

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I haven't actually seen what happens to kidnapped villagers, anyone followed through? I only recall inthe beginning early days it targetted my heroine Yona, but I managed to defeat that wave. The other time, it kidnapped one of my female villagers and took her with them, and I never saw her again. How would you knwo which vilalge to rescue them from?

I agree with cows being the best archer unit types (the pink ones you can find are self sustaining when farming as they drink milk as well, I recall freom when I got farming working).
They just kidnap and she disappears from the game. They may introduce rescues for the named friends instead of the random npcs since the npcs are replaceable unless that was an invested unit. Also, how do you breed cows to get the best growth rates and to get the pink one? I leave them in their pen with food and even with npcs breeding them, nothing pops out.

Concerned

Reputation score
They just kidnap and she disappears from the game. They may introduce rescues for the named friends instead of the random npcs since the npcs are replaceable unless that was an invested unit. Also, how do you breed cows to get the best growth rates and to get the pink one? I leave them in their pen with food and even with npcs breeding them, nothing pops out.
Well, glad I didn't let them get away with that then lol.
Pink cows you can find on the hills, same place as you get cows/ lambs and the ostriches. Tend to have to look around as they are rare.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, glad I didn't let them get away with that then lol.
Pink cows you can find on the hills, same place as you get cows/ lambs and the ostriches. Tend to have to look around as they are rare.
Oh darn, if only we could breed animals and get special genes like other games. Breed myself a super wolf as a hunting dog and a cow as a beast of burden that shoots milk. Weirdly, if leveled, the animals might be more useful than the npcs.