What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Concerned

Reputation score
Just the basic female natives with enough libido and 100+ love (also, love and sex must be allowed). The aphrodisiac can only be given to basic ones (smol, big sis, bulky and grandma not implemented). When high they'll attempt to hit on smols if in range, but this will fail even though the smols are happy to comply (it will break as soon as they attempt to have sex then they split up, lol).
I haven't tested grandmas, they might also try to have sexy times with them since iirc they can use beds.

Quickly laid off a stone house with 40+ leaf beds stacked (the texture is small enough to be stacked all over the place and it can overlap without hiding anything), managed to get SIXTY of them going at the same time. Sucks that bed_03 can't hold more than one considering how ridiculously big it is.
Cheers, it really seems like female MC is being left out, I don;t think the gallery in the beginning has been updated for a while too.

I was google translating the comments on teh Devs' page and I know that someone has mentioned the 2 lost girls hanging on the 1st Vilalge Boss NPC, the Dev is aware of them as well but they probably won't be new NPCs anytime soon.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so the first new important item is the notebook you find at the new boss, whats the other one, in the slot after that?

Concerned

Reputation score
so the first new important item is the notebook you find at the new boss, whats the other one, in the slot after that?
Funnily enough, someone asked that on the Dev's comments page for the new build as well, he said it just happened that way but no promises on filling it up with new recipe books.
-Number 7 if you run that by google translate.

goroo1221

Reputation score
is there a way to capture the marmaid? she disappeared after bra quest

coredumperror

Reputation score
is there a way to capture the marmaid? she disappeared after bra quest
Craft a rainbow bra before you start the quest (basic recipe, no workbench needed). The recipe is iirc 2 seashells+1 rope for the seashell bra and then some rainbow coral, you can find some around the rocks where she hangs out among other places. Pick the option when you fish her bra and you'll give it to her. She'll be floating in place after that (at this point you can have her follow with either Yona or the guy).

If you already did the quest and she vanished, backup your XML savefile, go all the way at the bottom and change Sub_Mermaid progress to 0 to restart it.
Possibly by feeding Takumi (which Yona mentions after tying him up until he recovers his sanity, if he had any to start with) but I'm not sure whether this is implemented.
The quest key is there but it might be a placeholder, I haven't tried putting food items with both food and water in his "inventory" to feed him...
I mean, I doubt his state of mind is due to extreme hunger and dehydration :ROFLMAO:
XML:
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_TakumiFeed</questKey>
<progress>0</progress>
</QuestSave>
If Takumi is nowhere to be found after you tie him up (because you forgot to carry him and he vanished), first check if there's an instance generated in dead/unconscious recruitables in your XML savefile so you don't end up with two Takumis later and reset the quest like so. You can also do this if you killed him and forgot to pick him up.
XML:
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Takumi1</questKey>
<progress>0</progress>
</QuestSave>
since the new update dropped a frew days ago i wanted to ask if there is a uncensore in the works because if i rember correct that at one point the game had that build in
emade+ said an official uncensored version wouldn't happen, quoting from the repeated replies to comments on ci-en:
Unfortunately, mosaic censorship is required in Japan.
You can use a decensoring plugin like SurvivalGameFan suggested.
DumbRendererDemosaic doesn't work here but CombinedMeshDemosaic works like a charm by itself (newer Unity versions use combined mesh renderers). If unsure keep both in BepInEx plugins. cmd.png

Last edited:

goroo1221

Reputation score
Craft a rainbow bra before you start the quest (basic recipe, no workbench needed). The recipe is iirc 2 seashells+1 rope for the seashell bra and then some rainbow coral, you can find some around the rocks where she hangs out among other places. Pick the option when you fish her bra and you'll give it to her. She'll be floating in place after that (at this point you can have her follow with either Yona or the guy).

If you already did the quest and she vanished, backup your XML savefile, go all the way at the bottom and change Sub_Mermaid progress to 0 to restart it.
emade+ said an official uncensored version wouldn't happen, quoting from the repeated replies to comments on ci-en:
Possibly by feeding Takumi (which Yona mentions after tying him up until he recovers his sanity, if he had any to start with) but I'm not sure whether this is implemented.
The quest key is there but it might be a placeholder, I haven't tried putting food items with both food and water in his "inventory" to feed him...
I mean, I doubt his state of mind is due to extreme hunger and dehydration :ROFLMAO:
XML:
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_TakumiFeed</questKey>
<progress>0</progress>
</QuestSave>
Thank you so much you guys are awesome everyone helping each other best hentai community ever :D

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you trigger this scene? Pic was shown in the #60 update and from the looks of it, it looks like the female elder native yet it won't trigger with her since shes locked just for the male mc even the latest version won't trigger it for me (#62)

v60.png

Sitas

Reputation score
is it happening randomly or is there a specific way to do that?
It's more or less rng about how many "elite" natives are attacking. But at raid lvl 100 you should be guaranteed to have some.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so it was mentioned that you can pick up takumi after he is defeated and persuated. i thought its the same like how it was with the bound giantess. but i cant get a take/pick up menu when he is bound in his place, only his inventory to give him food... i guess i just ignore his whole existence, just grab the notes and wait for another update then....

also i read that this update is about the tags yuri, ugly bastard and femdom. i feel like there is no femdom in that update or i didnt find it yet. my best guess thats the broken part with the aphro native females going down on the small variants, which is broken atm?

doestar

Reputation score
hi everyone i make uncensor . put it in "SurvivalGameProject_Data"

pj870977

Reputation score
hello everyone, I switched from version #60 to #62, tell me what's new and what 2 new items have been added to the collection and where can I find them?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so it was mentioned that you can pick up takumi after he is defeated and persuated. i thought its the same like how it was with the bound giantess. but i cant get a take/pick up menu when he is bound in his place, only his inventory to give him food... i guess i just ignore his whole existence, just grab the notes and wait for another update then....

also i read that this update is about the tags yuri, ugly bastard and femdom. i feel like there is no femdom in that update or i didnt find it yet. my best guess thats the broken part with the aphro native females going down on the small variants, which is broken atm?
after you tied him up if you gave him food (maybe also water) after a while he'll have yona event ring, and after seeing that event he'll gave yona a walkie talkie collection item (the empty box beside his notes), and after the even't he'll gone, i gave him 20 food and 2 purified water bag, dunno the minimum amount though, also i didn't hang around him after giving him the food and water, because when i hang around he just drain the food and no event ring produced, granted that time i didn't gave him water, soo i dunno, and if you didn't gave him food and water after a while he'll produce a yona event ring stating that he's dead

dokidoki2

Reputation score
When I press the activate button on Dharma machine it says this NPC cannot demolished am I missing something?