What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

tempsoldier

Reputation score
Can someone tell me what should I do after the first big sister event? She shooed me away on the first meet and Idk what to do next

Hampnie

Reputation score
I did all that and it's still in Japanese... could it be because of the version of my game? What version do you use?
I Tested 65, 66 67

Lets start from Scatch.
First-Save a Back up of Your World that is in the Streaming Assets Folder.
Second-Unzip the Game in a New Folder.
Third-Take This Zip BepinX Folder that contains the Uncensor and translate and place it into the Game Folder.
Fourth-Unzip the Zip Folder then Start Game. and After intro of game try saving and quitting.
Fifth-Copy the BepinX folder that was in the Zip File and Replace it into the Game Folder. These are the EXACT Steps I use.
It should work after this. (don't use any other auto translators, it can mess with The Plugins.

Attachments

Last edited:

Userxd3dx

Reputation score
I Tested 65, 66 67

Lets start from Scatch.
First-Save a Back up of Your World that is in the Streaming Assets Folder.
Second-Unzip the Game in a New Folder.
Third-Take This Zip BepinX Folder that contains the Uncensor and translate and place it into the Game Folder.
Fourth-Unzip the Zip Folder then Start Game. and After intro of game try saving and quitting.
Fifth-Copy the BepinX folder that was in the Zip File and Replace it into the Game Folder. These are the EXACT Steps I use.
It should work after this. (don't use any other auto translators, it can mess with The Plugins.
My game is 220424

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did he just abandon the female MC? There seems to be relatively so little you can do with her, even though it initially seemed like she would be the main focus of the game.

BaiHuo

Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how the walls are made or obtained to put the woman on? thanks c:

tempsoldier

Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how the walls are made or obtained to put the woman on? thanks c:
You can craft the wood and stone walls by crafting it with the wood workbench.
As for the vine walls you can craft them with the plant workbench.
As of ver#67, the icons for the walls are still placeholder(white ball)

lovemeclub88

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I tried searching but couldn't find it. Found free but download link cuts speed so please help. Latest upgrade

Userxd3dx

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
The current version is 230926 aka #67, so you're missing more than a year full of updates.
Oh I see that explains a lot of things. hahaha. I downloaded the game from this post. where can I get the current version?

RPDusk

Reputation score
So... does anyone know where I find onions or onion seeds? XD
I've found cabbages to tomato, carrots to potato, but I have not gotten a single onion wandering from desert to swamp and land to sea.

Edit: nvm, found it finally. Turns out I just have really bad luck and didn't get onion seeds as a drop for the past day I was playing this. lol

Last edited:

RPDusk

Reputation score
It also seems like this'll be the last trial version before the final release. Looking forward to seeing the final product!