What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)👌

Anime-sharing. The wiki for the game has the link under HF-patch.
Thank you.

Can I install the EMF version without a worry that something I have made allready will be broken ? (Id hate to have all my models deformed etc)

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you.

Can I install the EMF version without a worry that something I have made allready will be broken ? (Id hate to have all my models deformed etc)
Its a propper patch so anything that would effect you like that has a warning next to them.
Just to note when i installed it it had an update for the extended sliders mod and changed the breasts softnes numbers, they might need adjusting(only larger breasts/softness numbers). Other than that it worked perfectly for me.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its a propper patch so anything that would effect you like that has a warning next to them.
Just to note when i installed it it had an update for the extended sliders mod and changed the breasts softnes numbers, they might need adjusting(only larger breasts/softness numbers). Other than that it worked perfectly for me.
Yes it does say that on the AS page that if you install the EMF verison you might want to re-edit your characters abit.

Also it does recommend on the installer that you install it over a fresh unmodded game if im not mistaken for less bugs.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thx

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are there any good mod sites for this? I, of course, already know of Hongfire but since they prohibited people from posting mod collections from Japanese sites the selection there has become pretty thin.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the Necro, but I'm having some issues regarding a mod and was wondering if I could get some help.

So, I found the futa/shot mod that guy a few posts back was probably looking for which is now included in the shortcut plugin mod:

hxxp://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5683939-shortcuts-plugin-pov-futa-animations-etc-updated-to-v1-7-2017-09-01

It's amazing and all, but I can't get the fucking model swap (futa mod) to work!!! It's the only damn reason I wanted the friggen mod, and the model swap doesnt seem to do anything. The UI works, and it shows my character lists and everything, but when choosing which character to replace nothing happens... not in the editor or during H-scenes. halp

EDIT: Figured it out. That singular mod will not function on higher versions of the shortcutplugin mod. If you have HS 1.11 or lower, you HAVE to use sortcutplugin v1.3 or earlier. I'll leave this here in case anyone has the same issue. Sorry for the bother again.

Here's a working link to the full game (1.20) as an apology hxxps://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2313251

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the Necro, but I'm having some issues regarding a mod and was wondering if I could get some help.

So, I found the futa/shot mod that guy a few posts back was probably looking for which is now included in the shortcut plugin mod:

hxxp://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5683939-shortcuts-plugin-pov-futa-animations-etc-updated-to-v1-7-2017-09-01

It's amazing and all, but I can't get the fucking model swap (futa mod) to work!!! It's the only damn reason I wanted the friggen mod, and the model swap doesnt seem to do anything. The UI works, and it shows my character lists and everything, but when choosing which character to replace nothing happens... not in the editor or during H-scenes. halp

EDIT: Figured it out. That singular mod will not function on higher versions of the shortcutplugin mod. If you have HS 1.11 or lower, you HAVE to use sortcutplugin v1.3 or earlier. I'll leave this here in case anyone has the same issue. Sorry for the bother again.

Here's a working link to the full game (1.20) as an apology hxxps://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2313251
As far as I know that mod cant solve the most imortant problem of this game for Straight Shota loving people - ie you cant make male character smaller than female charcter....

All so called shota mod does - it allows to replace the female with male model, so it is possible to have man fucking shota scenes, but not shota fucking women.

Unless there is another one I havent seen yet.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reminds me how bad are the furry mods for this game hahahaha
[ïnternally screaming]

As far as I know that mod cant solve the most imortant problem of this game for Straight Shota loving people - ie you cant make male character smaller than female charcter....

All so called shota mod does - it allows to replace the female with male model, so it is possible to have man fucking shota scenes, but not shota fucking women.

Unless there is another one I havent seen yet.
im sure some people already "fixed" that becouse there a lot of shota/woman scenes but good luck finding someone sharing their mods, the community its toxic as custom maid at sharing mods.

Last edited:

ragonrox

Reputation score

i am a newbie for game like this. is there anyway honey select is can like sealed room breed 2, tortue her an other, and leaving many scar on her body?

sorry if my english is bad

Gon Freecss

Reputation score

i am a newbie for game like this. is there anyway honey select is can like sealed room breed 2, tortue her an other, and leaving many scar on her body?

sorry if my english is bad
The best thing HoneySelect is for is for is using Studio/Neo (packaged with the game) to stage your own scenes. Doing this with some heavily customised characters (to add the scars etc) I'm sure you could achieve this. There are premade sex-scenes and animations of course but the customisability is where the game really shines.

ragonrox

Reputation score

The best thing HoneySelect is for is for is using Studio/Neo (packaged with the game) to stage your own scenes. Doing this with some heavily customised characters (to add the scars etc) I'm sure you could achieve this. There are premade sex-scenes and animations of course but the customisability is where the game really shines.
I'm looking for a mod to honey select, so after torturing it leaves a scar. like sealed room breed 2

Gon Freecss

Reputation score

I'm looking for a mod to honey select, so after torturing it leaves a scar. like sealed room breed 2
Can't help you there sorry :S, scars aren't really my thing but I'm sure someones made something that'll work, just gotta keep looking.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found a pretty funny review of this game, really cracked me up.
Also wut, I don't remember being able to customize the male body.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.