Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

Yeah there's some:

-Ropes
-Pillory
-Spanking
-Forced Deepthroating

Nothing too hardcore
If you get a girl to hate you, it also unlocks forced variation of kissing, fellatio, and missionary. Also barging into the bathroom and toilet makes it look like you're forcing yourself on them, but depending on their attitude their words don't match the positions at all.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait until either a full translation, or an official English release, comes along. I'd like to know what's actually going on and being said, rather than just guessing what I'm supposed to be doing. ;)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a ton! I was able to get it to work with the character creator stuff, but the title menu and warning windows are still in Japanese, unlike how your pictures show. Could you tell me what I'm supposed to do to get it to work like yours? I downloaded all three files in the link you provided.
Just copy all the files one by one in the game directory and overwrite. Works perfectly on my game.

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait until either a full translation, or an official English release, comes along. I'd like to know what's actually going on and being said, rather than just guessing what I'm supposed to be doing. ;)
Illusion's has never and will never make an "official English release", they're too small to go for an international market by themselves, got burned pretty bad by the femnazis over Rapelay to even want to try, so the only way that's happening is if an English-speaking publisher approaches Illusion to license it for a release in their region.

But ain't nobody going to touch that with a hundred foot pole when it's possible to make lolis with the character creator. Your only hope is if someone makes a translation mod that adds subtitles.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Illusion's has never and will never make an "official English release", they're too small to go for an international market by themselves, got burned pretty bad by the femnazis over Rapelay to even want to try, so the only way that's happening is if an English-speaking publisher approaches Illusion to license it for a release in their region.

But ain't nobody going to touch that with a hundred foot pole when it's possible to make lolis with the character creator. Your only hope is if someone makes a translation mod that adds subtitles.
Well, as far as I know, Illusion games almost always get some translation done by Honfire, sooo, we just gotta wait a bit :)

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if this game is able to run on hd5500 intel at all? Because the system requirements aren't specifically clear on GPU parts.

KleptoLizard

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, as far as I know, Illusion games almost always get some translation done by Honfire, sooo, we just gotta wait a bit :)
I can translate it.
Just post an image of a menu and I'll show you what it says.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out what happens when you get a girl's "Break/Destroy" meter all the way up? Do you lose the girl? There's an achievement that calls for it... but I'm afraid of losing the game or any of my progress.

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out what happens when you get a girl's "Break/Destroy" meter all the way up? Do you lose the girl? There's an achievement that calls for it... but I'm afraid of losing the game or any of my progress.
She basically goes into a permanent "exhausted sex" mode, except instead of sounding/looking tired she just babbles and stares straight ahead.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can translate it.
Really nice from you, but I'd personally prefer in game translation :p

Thanks a lot tho, hope this might help people who don't mind changing from window every time :p

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can translate it.
I managed to unlock some "Sentiments" that the patch I have still hasn't translated. Do you know what the ones still in Japanese mean?

(I tried putting in an attachment, hope it works.)

Attachments

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get the english stuff you have?

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a ton!

So... I just unlocked another one that the translators didn't get. This one is under the personality options. Could you tell me what it means, please?

Attachments

KleptoLizard

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks a ton!

So... I just unlocked another one that the translators didn't get. This one is under the personality options. Could you tell me what it means, please?
几帳面 = Kichoumen "Methodical"

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gotta point out that "Love at First Sight" might be bugged. It's supposed to give you a head start in maxing out the yellow status, but it won't go up no matter what I do while a second character with no special attitude has already maxed out.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

几帳面 = Kichoumen "Methodical"
Thanks again! So does that mean the girl wants to manipulate the main character, or she's methodical in whatever she does in the hotel? Without the context of the game's story, I can't tell if "Kichoumen" is a good or bad thing. :p

Gotta point out that "Love at First Sight" might be bugged. It's supposed to give you a head start in maxing out the yellow status, but it won't go up no matter what I do while a second character with no special attitude has already maxed out.
I'm going to assume that what I say won't help much, since I'm sure you have more knowledge about the game with your ability to decipher Japanese, but I'll give it a try.

For me, when I want a girl to bring the status up, I just Call/Visit them and go to whatever room the game picks. I do this, because I think some girls like certain rooms better. For example, if a girl has the "Clean" trait (the translation I got from the anime-sharing link on page 5 has one of the traits/habits as such), I notice the game doesn't put us in the Dungeon/Smithy.

I also pick the positions with the most pink and gold on their icon/selection bar, because I think the colors mean something (if you could enlighten me on what it all means, that'd be great)? Then I make sure to make her orgasm once with foreplay, then orgasm together (her second orgasm) with a sexual position that meets the above requirements. After that, I end the scene after letting her give her post orgasmic talk. Usually takes one to three times to move it from the white letter "love" to the pink letters.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can you guys help me out? i'm encountering this problem.

i have tried any other methods and none worked so far. or is there any other way to configure the graphic quality? thanks!

KleptoLizard

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks again! So does that mean the girl wants to manipulate the main character, or she's methodical in whatever she does in the hotel? Without the context of the game's story, I can't tell if "Kichoumen" is a good or bad thing. :p
It just means someone who is organized, straight-laced, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.