What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

I'm playing Honey-Select on an unmodified laptop. It works pretty well.
What laptop? i would do a hardware comparison to theirs to see if it can run it.

Honey select does seem to perform well, Im not sure how that compares to SB

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I feel like the best way to get this is actually to buy it outright. Does that make sense to everyone else?

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honey Select's optimization is MUCH better than SBPR's.

So I feel like the best way to get this is actually to buy it outright. Does that make sense to everyone else?
Good luck buying it outside of Japan, they don't sell to foreign markets after that whole RapeLay thing.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What laptop? i would do a hardware comparison to theirs to see if it can run it.

Lenovo Z575

I played SB on the same laptop. The framerate wasn't great and it was probably on mid/low settings, but it was perfectly playable, I don't feel like I missed anything.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honey Select's optimization is MUCH better than SBPR's.
I thought that would be the case.

Lenovo Z575

I played SB on the same laptop. The framerate wasn't great and it was probably on mid/low settings, but it was perfectly playable, I don't feel like I missed anything.
Hmm... with that info its:

i3 6100u VS AMD A8 3520M

While the i3 has better performance and only 2 cores (4 threads) the AMD cpu (actually and APU) has a better gpu built in, about 40-60% better.

If you play around with the settings a bit and maybe drop the resolution a little you might just get a "useable" framerate out of it.

Hardokay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought that would be the case.

Hmm... with that info its:

i3 6100u VS AMD A8 3520M

While the i3 has better performance and only 2 cores (4 threads) the AMD cpu (actually and APU) has a better gpu built in, about 40-60% better.

If you play around with the settings a bit and maybe drop the resolution a little you might just get a "useable" framerate out of it.
I see. The resolution i wanted to use is 1280x720. If its still no good, then i will go down to 1024x576.
Thank you both.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has access to the Anime Sharing translation discussion, please let Lewton know that his text translations in the clothing should change "race" to "lace" in several places.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone has access to the Anime Sharing translation discussion, please let Lewton know that his text translations in the clothing should change "race" to "lace" in several places.
Done.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there any way or mods that could have the camera in 1st person view without VR?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to get the "make a girl angry" achievement? It's one of the last few I don't have, and the only one I have no idea how to get.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any idea how to get the "make a girl angry" achievement? It's one of the last few I don't have, and the only one I have no idea how to get.
Its a bit of an guess but each sex action has colored bar under it.
Each color specifies her "reaction" to it.
Yellow = love
Blue = hate
red = lust?
Grey = break
purple = submit/slave?
I dont remember all of it but i think blue was hate, just repeat that allot to get it maybe?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its a bit of an guess but each sex action has colored bar under it.
Each color specifies her "reaction" to it.
Yellow = love
Blue = hate
red = lust?
Grey = break
purple = submit/slave?
I dont remember all of it but i think blue was hate, just repeat that allot to get it maybe?
Blue is hate yes, I already have a girl I've maxed that out for, which got me a different achievement, but not the "make her angry" one.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blue is hate yes, I already have a girl I've maxed that out for, which got me a different achievement, but not the "make her angry" one.
Oh actually i think i remember reading something about that.
Basically you need to have a character hate you so much they leave.
Erm... torture her. Spanking for example in the dungeon, but DO NOT let her cum. After a while i think a warning comes up on her status screen and the erm secutary lady will tell you she has left.
Ill do some google searching..

EDIT:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh actually i think i remember reading something about that.
Basically you need to have a character hate you so much they leave.
Erm... torture her. Spanking for example in the dungeon, but DO NOT let her cum. After a while i think a warning comes up on her status screen and the erm secutary lady will tell you she has left.
Ill do some google searching..

EDIT:
Awesome! Thank you very much!

longueiro12

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to make changes to a girl you created? There's an option to go to the character creation when you're selecting a girl, but I can't seem to be able to save changes from there.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to make changes to a girl you created? There's an option to go to the character creation when you're selecting a girl, but I can't seem to be able to save changes from there.
If you "customise" a character from the room menu than there is an option to "save and quit"
From my understanding this menu has yet to be translated.

EDIT: i think it was done recently.

EDIT2:
"exit character editor" bottom left blue box
Than a popup window will show 3 options, top one is "save and exit"

Last edited:

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In addition to changing "race" to "lace" in the clothing translation, please let them know that they need to change the "ray" to "lei" for the Hawaiian style necklaces (they're called "lei/leis").

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In addition to changing "race" to "lace" in the clothing translation, please let them know that they need to change the "ray" to "lei" for the Hawaiian style necklaces (they're called "lei/leis").
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.