What's new

SIM [Illusion] コイカツ! / Koikatu

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is there no pov mode for darkness pt 3 or a mod that works?

Mayonist

Reputation score
Dunno bout pt 3 since I lose interest on the DLC, but im still using the old POV mod in pt 2 version.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can you please tell me the name of it?
I am having a hard time since the last time i played i downloaded this POV MOD from YouTube channel dieking h games (and the mod got obsolete since an update long before emocre was a thing)
Now i downloaded this one called KK_HeadUtl0.2.1 but whenever i put it in MainFolder->plugins and Beepinex->plugins folders, i get an error and not even a single plugin loads correctly (which i get by an error message and not even the translation showing up)

Question 2: Is there no free h in these new updates?

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hm, that was exactly the mod for POV.
But I don't have a folder named "plugins" here, I put it on folder named "IPA".

Afaik, there is but only for 6 choosen girl personality (if you download all the 3 parts.).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you very much, i managed to avoid any error messages, but numpad 0 doesn't do anything?
Also, my game has no menu like yours?
Only make, play (predefined scenes)
I have a repack that said incl darkness, but the only exe i have is EmotionCreators
Am i missing the main game?

It's because i thought emocre and koikatsu were two different things (like i dunno separate independent dlc or somethin')

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hm, try pressing 0 with num lock on. If that still didn't work Idk then. Might need to reinstall probably.
That's menu is in the free H mode in extra bar from the main menu. I think you need to finish the game first before unlocking free H.
24786 24787

Well you can think emocre is a different game, only DLC that available to the main game after you download emocre was only costume DLC I think.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah back then when i had koikatu with a working mod pov (that was included in it so i didn't have to look for anything), it had that free h option
And it got activated with a full save

But right now i don't have koikatu, that menu isn't even the same
And since in EmotionCreators there's no Adventure part i wonder if i can get such a thing as a full save

In a nutshell: i don't have koikatu.exe, i only have EmotionCreators.exe
Is that wrong?

oh and no i've tried with and without numlock on numpad and on the 0 that's above O and P key

Attachments

Mayonist

Reputation score
So you try the POV mod with emotion creator is what you mean?.
Yeah its definitely wrong I guess xd. Because it is for koikatsu only.
Emocre was like create your own story and sex scene, kinda like developer tools. As an user, you can download the scene from developer and play the scene.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yep, no problem.
You should seperate base game folder and emotion creator folder in the future.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the advice, will do
Hmmm so one doesn't need the other in any kind of way?

So i can delete EmotionCreators altogether? i'm only interested in the free h mode, and i got emocre since i thought only there were the rape scenes

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yep, they have their own mod.

Well if you don't want it, you can just delete it. EmoCre only purpose for user like us is only playing scene made by community afterall, so it has its own benefit. Probably more rape animation too compared to koikatsu, the only downside is you need to made the scene yourself or download someone else's scene.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's 3 version of Koikatu out at the moment:
- Koikatu (the original game from illusion) with all the free and paid dlc & mod (what you where looking for)
- Emotion Creator (an upgraded studio maker designed to allow you to make scenes and mini VN yourself using koikatu game engine and character cards - and to some extend mods)
- Koikatu party (english version of koikatu sold on steam. It don't include the 3 darkness dlc, and has some content cut out from it because the "school setting" make for underage character. Although I heard of some special patch from illusion to unlock the locked content - but I'm not really good on the detail for that work.. apart that most modder keep moding for Koikatu and not really care a lor for koikatu party)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can you do good stuff in this game or is it just pure unadulterated wish-fulfillment?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Can you do good stuff in this game or is it just pure unadulterated wish-fulfillment?
Depend what you mean by good stuff.
Except the 6 personality that can get used in the darkness DLC, there only pure vanilla scene in there. It's a MC only guy withint a all girl school so no ntr.
And you get lot of customization like usual from illusion. So it's a bit like an artificial academy 3 where you'll be the only guy. (with the added bonus of 3 girls having VN like story).

If you really want to be creative, then it's emotion creator to make your own scene, creating both characters, position and text. But that take quite some time....

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks everyone, i just got it
But gawdamn, ONLY 3 darkness scenes!? , you hafta be KIDDING me!
and i can't use most girls!?!?!? why? because of personality!?
damn

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Probably because the drakness scene got quite some text in them. Meaning they have to write the text for each personality and have the voice recorded each time. They must have think it not worth the cost / time to make more.
Or it's just a test and if it sell enough they'll add to it... put I don't think so, the game's old already. They must focus on the next work rather than the next dlc....

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mean on the free mode not story mode
isn't there any mod that allows the use of any personality in the darkness part? even if it doesn't fully work and misses some voices or whatever
Or can i change an already made card (girl)'s personality?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I mean on the free mode not story mode
isn't there any mod that allows the use of any personality in the darkness part? even if it doesn't fully work and misses some voices or whatever
Or can i change an already made card (girl)'s personality?
Changing girls personality to four approved darkness types will work.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are there any games like this where you can be a female protagonist? I only know of Artifical Academy 1 & 2, dunno if others (as those are quite outdated by now)