What's new

SIM [Illusion] コイカツ! / Koikatu

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, previously it was not allowed on the server, it lasted a couple of days and then it was available again. Now a month I can not go on it, they closed it or what? Or maybe г need a Japanese vpn?
sorry for bad english...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello, previously it was not allowed on the server, it lasted a couple of days and then it was available again. Now a month I can not go on it, they closed it or what? Or maybe г need a Japanese vpn?
sorry for bad english...
Um, for what I know Illusion typically make their server JP only. If you're using mods, I think one of those mods use to connect to a non-official server or use some kind of backdoor for character uploads (not 100% on this). Every now and then, access to the official become possible but quickly goes down.

So it could be again they blocked foreign IP, which yes you'll want a VPN. Or their server could just be down.
Shame too, with the updates....I wanted to get all the Date - A - Live girls. Currently only have Kotori and Kurumi, and I can probably now make an entire classroom of just DAL girls.

Ah sorry rambling....not important but I also wish to make a F/GO based school.....more than enough characters for that to fill entire school at max classroom unlocked......framerate will drop like crazy though....

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There exists a mega repository for all things posted on the official server

Not sure if it helps much because you can't really find things.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There exists a mega repository for all things posted on the official server

Not sure if it helps much because you can't really find things.
Whoa! Thanks a lot for this! It's gonna take 1/10 of a lifetime to browse through it.....but this is far better than nothing. Shame it's not sorted by character name, make things a hell of a lot easier.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From what I've read on AS / HF, it's more that the mod (like the one in the HF patch) make your game check a another site than illusion's card sharing site. And that site is getting the data from illusion's card sharing site.
Now and then, the side site isn't working (like with update of the game for once) or it got trouble...
Anyway, yeah, you can't always look at it.
Plus the search option aren't that great if you're looking for fan service girl (like card for anime / VN / game girl...).

Blumph

Reputation score
HF is, if not dead, doing a fairly good imitation at the moment; mods/admins have been MIA for months, and a single 'user' has buried the entire site with page after page of shitty spam links. If it ain't a sticky, good luck finding it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
HF is, if not dead, doing a fairly good imitation at the moment; mods/admins have been MIA for months, and a single 'user' has buried the entire site with page after page of shitty spam links. If it ain't a sticky, good luck finding it.
Latest/highly played Illusion games are usually sticky and any links to other threads involving them can usually be found in the discussion thread so that's not a problem. But yeah, this isn't the first time some random user came out of nowhere and started spamming link threads and even if they get rid of this one too...100% certain there will be another. The site isn't dead, but it definitely isn't an ideal place to look for information either.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Best way to search for illusion game thread on HF to avoid spam is google (sigh). Just make a google search with the game title name restricted to HF website.
Here for instance, just type "site:www(dot)hongfire(dot)com koikatu" in google search engine

It make it easier ;)
Plus HF has it's download tab to search for patch, but yeah, searching now on this site is.... a pain :-(

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The first installment of the Koikatsu Darkness DLC is now available, however it should be noted that in the current state that it's in right now, it's very limited.

1. Six animations are currently available during the rape scene
2. At this point in time, you can only initiate the rape scene with the school Janitor, free mode does not allow use of other male chars
3. The rape scenes are currently restricted to one new map called the Storage Room
4. The Janitor does not have any penetration animations besides fellatio, he's mostly there to hold the girls down while you rape them
5. Not all characters can be used for the darkness content currently, it seems to be limited to a few personalities
6. The DLC also adds bondage wear

Mayonist

Reputation score
The first installment of the Koikatsu Darkness DLC is now available, however it should be noted that in the current state that it's in right now, it's very limited.

1. Six animations are currently available during the rape scene
2. At this point in time, you can only initiate the rape scene with the school Janitor, free mode does not allow use of other male chars
3. The rape scenes are currently restricted to one new map called the Storage Room
4. The Janitor does not have any penetration animations besides fellatio, he's mostly there to hold the girls down while you rape them
5. Not all characters can be used for the darkness content currently, it seems to be limited to a few personalities
6. The DLC also adds bondage wear
Do we know when the next installment will be released ?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do we know when the next installment will be released ?
Should be sometime next month

Edit: Assuming I'm translating it properly
VR implementation of darkness content will be available on the 31st
Second installment for those who preordered Emotion Creators will be available (or revealed) on June 7th (or June 28th)
Third Installment for those who preordered Emotion Creators will be available (or revealed) on June 21st (or July 26th)

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the second installment of Darkness has just been released. Sadly all it does is add one new outfit (a dirty variant of the school girl gym clothes) as well as make a few more personalities compatible with the currently existing darkness content. Expect the third one later this month to do the same but also allow for more studio content.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the second installment of Darkness has just been released. Sadly all it does is add one new outfit (a dirty variant of the school girl gym clothes) as well as make a few more personalities compatible with the currently existing darkness content. Expect the third one later this month to do the same but also allow for more studio content.
I thought the second installment was supposed to be released on june 25th? This is super early o_O Then third installment was slated for july. Are you sure its just not an small update for everyone?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I thought the second installment was supposed to be released on june 25th? This is super early o_O Then third installment was slated for july. Are you sure its just not an small update for everyone?
They decided to release these installments early for some reason. The next one is expected to be released on the 21st and includes darkness compatibility with 2 more personalities, 3 new costumes, 3 new studio items and I'm guessing studio motion means that darkness animations will be available for the studio.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if this warrants a post here, by MFW I saw this on steam:

(just clicked the link, apparently you have to be logged in to see it since it's R18+?)

Now, just to wait for them to translate the text, either that or bring over AA2 so they can gouge some more of those beautiful western dollars out.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
isnt the text already translated in koikatsu party? I think i've only seen english words on there.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
but I thought I heard the patch from the website that added the school mode had the entire school mode translated... was that false?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mostly true. I don't think it adds subtitles to the game so you'll still want a unofficial translation for that if you want to know what the girls are actually saying during H scenes

chaoszero

Reputation score
hey I cant seem to pick where I get to date one of the girls do I need to date them repeatedly to unlock it or should it automatically appear?

Edit: nvm figured it out lol

Last edited: