What's new

SIM [Illusion] コイカツ! / Koikatu

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Which data folder do I need to copy? The Abdata and user data inside the DLC folder?
Once you unpacked the dlc, you got a folder with the filecopy exe & fp file, and a sub folder called setup.
Just copy everything in the setup subfolder and paste it in your game folder.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you've problems with old dlc and mods look for the version someone shared on F95. It has everything till October update (just clothes for halloween). Look for the pre-modded magnet:
game
I'm still not used to manage all through the plugins mod, but that version has pov and invisible head included (no idea how to disable it right now).
Anyone so far unlocked the masturbation scenes ? Even using crouch and keeping girls with 100 horniness I didn't start any of them. Does that happen in specific rooms or what ?

EDIT:
Nevermind I got 2(single and lesbian) in a row in the library, so go check there first.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Next DLC scheduled to be released on October 5th. And a trailer video is available for it

By the looks of things, the DLC will include 6 dating backgrounds (Park, Town, Karaoke Bar, Amusement Park, Church, City Overlook), 4 new H Maps (Park, Karaoke Bar, Subway Train, Love Hotel), 1 New Handjob H animation (Probably exclusive to the Subway Train map), 3 H animations for 3P (Double Lick, Riding/Licking, Doggy/Fingering), and 4 personalities (Tsundere, Foreigner, Kuudere, Sadist). Whether there will be more or not doesn't seem to have been revealed yet.
Okay. a free Christmas update has been released which comes with a new outfits to dress your girls in as well as some christmas stuff for the studio. Assuming I'm not interpreting things wrong, tomorrow, Illusion will release the paid DLC content which has the content stated above plus the following:

1. You will now be able to save up to 100 save slots (Part of free update)
2. You can now fill each class with a lot more students. allowing you have a school with about 98 students in total (Part of free update)
3. Other girls may now react to you having sex in public (I don't know if they'll actually appear during the H scenes or not), I guess their reaction depends on a few factors (Part of free update)
4.The church background might not be a dating background but may instead lead to an actual wedding event (whether this is a mock wedding or real I have no idea)
5. There's some other new stuff you can do during the main game but I don't remember what those were
6. Various new outfits will be added
7. Bunch of new stuff for the chara studio
8. Load times for the chara maker will be reduced

Edit: Some people have confirmed that some of these are actually part of the free update

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
That's some nice addition - especially the load time redicution (even more counting on the fact that modding the game, even just the HF patch increase all loading time. You really notice it on old PC).

Mayonist

Reputation score
How do we go to karaoke and stuff in this new DLC? i dont get to choose the option where i want to date...

Hm nevermind that, I figured it out. But a new problem existed. Is it only just me or after the update, we can't do sex?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hm nevermind that, I figured it out. But a new problem existed. Is it only just me or after the update, we can't do sex?
If you mean like clicking the button that starts the animation, I believe the update broke ManlyMarco's gameplay mod. Go into the bepinex folder and remove the KoikatuGameplayMod.dll file from the folder and see if that fixes anything
If the H Scene UI looks broken to you, you're using a translation mod that was broke by the new update (this almost always happens). You can fix this by removing the images folder from the translation folder in the bepinex folder

Mayonist

Reputation score
If you mean like clicking the button that starts the animation, I believe the update broke ManlyMarco's gameplay mod. Go into the bepinex folder and remove the KoikatuGameplayMod.dll file from the folder and see if that fixes anything
If the H Scene UI looks broken to you, you're using a translation mod that was broke by the new update (this almost always happens). You can fix this by removing the images folder from the translation folder in the bepinex folder
Okay, I will try it in couple of hour later, thanks. And yeah the UI is also broken but I already fix that.

EDIT:
Just tried it and it works, thanks.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So this not AA3, and if I'm not into playing as a dude trying to screw lots of girls pass on it?

Bryanis

Reputation score
So this not AA3, and if I'm not into playing as a dude trying to screw lots of girls pass on it?
Basically, yes.

You're the only dude in a girl school. So it's more putting yourself the challenge of getting the girl(s) you want.

Which was super easy since you could have sex in a room full of person without anyone seeing it, so the only way to get bad point with a girl was not keeping a date (ie : asking multiple girls on a date on the same day).
Now that allowing to the latest DLC the other girls can react to you having sex around them, it may be harder (especially if the girls in love with you keep coming to ask for H in the middle of the class).

But, yes, same kind of build as the AA serie for the school idea and the customization option, put only 1 guy, and not playing as girl.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here are a few things to note about the new DLC's content

1. To initiate 3P (threesome) scenes in the main game, you need two girls who are in an experienced state or higher (meaning max out all of their H parameters) in the same room, then you need to initiate sex while the girls are near each other, you should see a new option during the H scene that's used to invite the other girl to have 3P sex. If you have yuri traits enabled, you can also interrupt two girls having yuri sex to turn it into a threesome. Also there's are only 3 H animations for it right now

2. The two new 2P H animations are exclusive to the train environment. To get the up against wall and handjob animations (in both the main game and Free H Mode), you must take a girl on a date to the Amusement Park while she is in an experienced and horny state respectively (if you need to get a girl out of the horny state, make her cum at least 3 times during an H scene)

3. At the top right corner during dates, you'll notice a heart with numbers. That represents your dating percentage which you need to raise to obtain alternate dating events and be able to initiate H scenes in a few of those places. At 100, you'll unlock the church dating spot which will show a mock wedding event. After this is done, you'll be able to replay that event from the extras in the main menu

4. Some of the content you've probably seen in screenshots leading up to the DLC's release may not be in your game. This is because these are preorder exclusive content which Illusion kept separate for different store platforms the DLC was sold on. This content might not be available to general users until a later date

Mayonist

Reputation score
Got a problem, do you guys know how to resolve this kind of problem? I think its because of the H position unlocker mod, but even I remove and reset it, the H position that is not supposed to be in that area will still be in there..

Attachments

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been getting failed access attempt at trying to download characters from the in-game's server, is there anyway to resolve this?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been getting failed access attempt at trying to download characters from the in-game's server, is there anyway to resolve this?
Seems the modded database is down for an unknown reason, we'll have to wait for ezdiy or whoever else runs the server to correct the issue.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope they use this engine to make another Artifical Academy. great look, great character creation, but I liked AA as it let you play a girl as well.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I hope they use this engine to make another Artifical Academy. great look, great character creation, but I liked AA as it let you play a girl as well.
Wouldn't get my hope to high for AA3 soon. This one might be counted as AA2 bis in a way, and Illusion's not really into getting a game next number just after the previous number. So more likely in 1-3 years at the rhythm they have now.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wouldn't get my hope to high for AA3 soon. This one might be counted as AA2 bis in a way, and Illusion's not really into getting a game next number just after the previous number. So more likely in 1-3 years at the rhythm they have now.
This especially since they just released a trailer for a new game on their site.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Ugn, not a fan of their "real 3D" like model. Found the "anime" model more to my taste.
And what ? A survival game with only 1 girl ?
Dunno how it's gonna end. At least they try new thing, but unless they put some nice feature, it may end up like a VN linear game :/
Well, we got months ahead before really knowing ^^

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New content announced. We'll be getting something in April called Emotion Creators which looks like a program that will allow us to expand on Koikatsu more which includes custom content we can put to use in the main game such as our own story, maps, H scene animations, etc. Apparently people who preorder it will get some extra stuff as well as get something called Koikatsu Darkness which apparently allows for darker themes such as BDSM, multiple males in a sex scene and rape themes.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New content announced. We'll be getting something in April called Emotion Creators which looks like a program that will allow us to expand on Koikatsu more which includes custom content we can put to use in the main game such as our own story, maps, H scene animations, etc. Apparently people who preorder it will get some extra stuff as well as get something called Koikatsu Darkness which apparently allows for darker themes such as BDSM, multiple males in a sex scene and rape themes.

I kinda hope that they eventually bring back fights and murders, just more inter-character actions in general, from AA2.

Call me weird, but I miss not being able to turn a corner just to find some poor SOB laid out on the floor from tensions peaking or coming back from making a cup of coffee to find that someone got murderized while I was away. Helped make things seem... fresher, especially since I always randomized my classes instead of picking and choosing.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, koikatsu isn't AA3 - it's more a "school harem" game.

Wonder how they'll add the multiple guys on the girl since your supposed to be the only guy in the school - abduction & rape during the date ?

Although, yes, having peoples able to fight off when disagreeing and even the yanderer murder was making life (sorry, game), more spicy ^^