What's new

In today's news...

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To be fair, when you're as weird as that dude, being arrested for questionable material is probably something you should be getting used to. Something something wearing pants on your head, don't be surprised when people ask "the fuck are you doing?"

Turrican

Reputation score
Hello to all.

Look at this link!

I hope that Julia Reda brings this result as evidence and make it clear that these fucking eurocrats are doing a colosal bullshit with the consequence that it would worsen the already disastrous situation both political and reputation (as well as suffer a gigantic protest).

As for the Swiss otaku boy, I am a lover of anime and manga, but not so exaggerated, for example I am a fan of Marvel Comics, especially Batman for me is the coolest, is the only superhero who has no powers , but it has a sense of justice bigger than everyone in my opinion.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yep, this only proves my earlier statement. Purge 'em all.
--some more stuff about article 13--

As for the Swiss otaku boy, I am a lover of anime and manga, but not so exaggerated, for example I am a fan of Marvel Comics, especially Batman for me is the coolest, is the only superhero who has no powers , but it has a sense of justice bigger than everyone in my opinion.
"Marvel Comics, especially Batman". Are you baiting with a troll or this is genuine? Knowing Internet... The answer disappoints me.

Btw. on the article 13 thingy, since you have been talking about it for a while, every tiny little shit like that is going to work for it. People will start getting annoyed so I would recommend not jumping over every single thing. This is how people lose interest in the topic and you are on the way to make people stop giving a fuck. Chill out and restrain yourself to major happenings.
Simple words: Posting so much about article 13 - people do stop giving a fuck so you do more harm than good.
Best solution - keep it down to major or extremely shocking things so people get angry at the issue, not at you. Plus, start fixing your english, otherwise it won't be as effective if you want to spread awareness.

Turrican

Reputation score
Yep, this only proves my earlier statement. Purge 'em all.

"Marvel Comics, especially Batman". Are you baiting with a troll or this is genuine? Knowing Internet... The answer disappoints me.

Btw. on the article 13 thingy, since you have been talking about it for a while, every tiny little shit like that is going to work for it. People will start getting annoyed so I would recommend not jumping over every single thing. This is how people lose interest in the topic and you are on the way to make people stop giving a fuck. Chill out and restrain yourself to major happenings.
Simple words: Posting so much about article 13 - people do stop giving a fuck so you do more harm than good.
Best solution - keep it down to major or extremely shocking things so people get angry at the issue, not at you. Plus, start fixing your english, otherwise it won't be as effective if you want to spread awareness.
All right, all right, I do not want to unintentionally annoy someone I'll talk about September 12th, and I'll learn English.

And then what's wrong with Batman?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
All right, all right, I do not want to unintentionally annoy someone I'll talk about September 12th, and I'll learn English.
Yup, keep balance, I know you want to do good, but always keep in mind: Road to hell is paved with good intentions.
And then what's wrong with Batman?
Batman is not Marvel Comics character.

Turrican

Reputation score
Yup, keep balance, I know you want to do good, but always keep in mind: Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Batman is not Marvel Comics character.
it was a lapsus I wanted to say DC Comics.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Variety in news tends to help keep people interested in news
Even if the same shit keeps happening, people still want to hear about different things

On that note, Zimbabwe 2.0 happening

South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms
They've been warned against it for years, but they don't really give a shit. I suppose they don't mind if the people there starve anyway

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Too true, after the first page of "this famous person died" I stop checking the news thread for updates.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Variety in news tends to help keep people interested in news
Even if the same shit keeps happening, people still want to hear about different things

On that note, Zimbabwe 2.0 happening

They've been warned against it for years, but they don't really give a shit. I suppose they don't mind if the people there starve anyway
Yeah... I have been thinking. We have been trying to help whole place for years and it's not working. They simply don't care... Now they do this, because...?
I would say, fuck them, they are on their own, let's see how that will work out. And I would say it's the best time to do it, since sometimes you have to let go and see if they can manage.
Irony enough, China is already taking care of whole continent so there is that.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah... I have been thinking. We have been trying to help whole place for years and it's not working. They simply don't care... Now they do this, because...?
I would say, fuck them, they are on their own, let's see how that will work out. And I would say it's the best time to do it, since sometimes you have to let go and see if they can manage.
Irony enough, China is already taking care of whole continent so there is that.
The party in charge has consistently blamed the white afrikaners for just about everything, with their former leaders(2017!) singing 'kill the boer' in public. This is roughly on par with a US president singing 'kill the blacks'. So the reason they are taking farms from a specific minority should probably be obvious

Too true, after the first page of "this famous person died" I stop checking the news thread for updates.
While I agree that famous people dying isn't really important news, people for some reason seem to want to hear about it when it happens.
It is still news of a sort though, and on that note

LazyTown's Robbie Rotten actor dead at 43 after battle with cancer

Turrican

Reputation score
Poor, that's why I did not know what he did up.
I'm sorry, these diseases are really treacherous, and I know something unfortunately.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The party in charge has consistently blamed the white afrikaners for just about everything, with their former leaders(2017!) singing 'kill the boer' in public. This is roughly on par with a US president singing 'kill the blacks'. So the reason they are taking farms from a specific minority should probably be obvious.
Do they want to become Zimbabwe? Because, that's how you become Zimbabwe.

While I agree that famous people dying isn't really important news, people for some reason seem to want to hear about it when it happens.
It is still news of a sort though, and on that note

Real name Stefan Karl Steffanson. And the trend for awkward naming continues. Also, a fitting tribute.

The man also apparently knew about the memes and embraced them completely. You gotta love a person who not only knows they're the internet of an "inside joke", but acknowledges, accepts, and runs with it.

Poor, that's why I did not know what he did up.
I'm sorry, these diseases are really treacherous, and I know something unfortunately.
Google translate is not your friend, friend.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A shooting just occurred during a twitch stream of a Madden NFL 19 tournament in Florida. Multiple people are confirmed dead

Turrican

Reputation score
A shooting just occurred during a twitch stream of a Madden NFL 19 tournament in Florida. Multiple people are confirmed dead

But why do not they take away their weapons?
Where is it written that the American citizen has the right to possess weapons?
How disgusting!!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
The second amendment?
They have the right to posses weapons and it's a more complex issue than 'just take them away'
If they'd take away the weapons because of a shooting, then they'd have to take away cars, trucks, rice cookers, knives, any kind of acids, and a whole lot more items

And then they'd be London, a place where everything is banned, government doesn't care about the people, and crime is only going up, because as it turns out banning things doesn't actually get rid of them, it just means criminals get all of them and nobody can resist them

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seriously, now a shooting at a video football game...

The US has a pretty big interest in their guns, from when they declared independance and rebelled against Britain; right to bear arms is enshrined in their second amendment. Taking guns away would be like pulling teeth: not happening anytime soon, even with all these shootings even at schools...