What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Re: Lust Doll

So is this dead? I've not seen any activity from the creator in a while.

Funnily enough the creator recently finished a side project they where working on and have moved back to this.
Im talking like "this month" level of recently, lol.

As mentioned above by B00marrows' it is not dead, Indivi has resumed working on the game this month.

There are however a few catch's, They have decided to cull/remove certain fetish's they're not comfortable with and increased the early release fee(through Patreon)

I'm not sure if I'll support them yet, as I don't know what they're removing from the game...

As mentioned above by B00marrows' it is not dead, Indivi has resumed working on the game this month.

There are however a few catch's, They have decided to cull/remove certain fetish's they're not comfortable with and increased the early release fee(through Patreon)

I'm not sure if I'll support them yet, as I don't know what they're removing from the game...

The only thing i see them being "uncomfortable with" is either their soft vore or slavery.
I hope they won't turn Lust Doll into a crappy piece of junk like what tits is turning out to be.

The only thing i see them being "uncomfortable with" is either their soft vore or slavery.
You sure about that? arent both of thoes in the game already?
They have yet to specify what the issue is so im sceptical of everything.

I hope they won't turn Lust Doll into a crappy piece of junk like what tits is turning out to be.
TITS is that bad huh? glad i never got into it than. HAHAHA!

You sure about that? arent both of thoes in the game already?
They have yet to specify what the issue is so im sceptical of everything.

Well it's a guesswork and unless they had something harder in the works i don't see what else they could possibly be uncomfortable with (sigh everyone is such a wimp these days) well, we'll see whats up eventually.
My money is on vore though, everyone get's so twitchy whenever vore is involved even if it's just a soft vore, i really don't get why. There is stuff far worse than vore out there after all.

TITS is that bad huh? glad i never got into it than. HAHAHA!

Tits is can be summarized in one word - "transformations", and that's it.
I even renamed the game unofficially - Transformations In Transformative Space.
Cuz nothing else to see there.

If your biggest kink is TFs then yes tits will be your little paradise, otherwise it's trash because it doesn't explore much of anything else let alone explore it in depth. And their continued refusal to use art/paper doll like Lust Doll does will be their undoing one day, perhaps Lust Doll is what will spell their doom if the devs of Lust Doll are dedicated and passionate about their work they can get far indeed, tits will have no chance at all.

Well it's a guesswork and unless they had something harder in the works i don't see what else they could possibly be uncomfortable with (sigh everyone is such a wimp these days) well, we'll see whats up eventually.
My money is on vore though, everyone get's so twitchy whenever vore is involved even if it's just a soft vore, i really don't get why. There is stuff far worse than vore out there after all.
Im not a fan of vore, not even light vore.
But if i was to guess, its possibly vore but i would put more on "parasites" if I remember one of the latest things in development was "parasites", the area where parasites was added is still being developed.
I personally would consider that harder than "light vore" and likely harder for someone whos not intrerssted in it to write.
But thats my guess, HAHAHA!

Tits is can be summarized in one word - "transformations", and that's it.
I even renamed the game unofficially - Transformations In Transformative Space.
Cuz nothing else to see there.

If your biggest kink is TFs then yes tits will be your little paradise, otherwise it's trash because it doesn't explore much of anything else let alone explore it in depth. And their continued refusal to use art/paper doll like Lust Doll does will be their undoing one day, perhaps Lust Doll is what will spell their doom if the devs of Lust Doll are dedicated and passionate about their work they can get far indeed, tits will have no chance at all.
Huh... i thought thats what the game was about, character changing from outside influences. How could they mess that up?

I have to admit, when i first found Lust Doll i was overjoyed with it. The idea was amazing, started out well. i mean i even made a "mod" for it at one point HAHAHA!
Anyway, i can see what your saying there. Lust doll could EASILY rival similar games just beacuse of it paper doll system. while its simplistic its "enough" and from what he spoke of recently his "next game" will be developed further visually.
I dunno, hopefully things will pull through soon.

I personally would consider that harder than "light vore" and likely harder for someone whos not intrerssted in it to write.
But thats my guess, HAHAHA!

Perhaps, personally i find that parasite stuff kinda boring so far.

Huh... i thought thats what the game was about, character changing from outside influences. How could they mess that up?
It is yes but the problem is - it gets old and fast...
It's like eating the same kind of food over and over and over again.. till you so sick of it you can't bear to even look at it. The game would have been much more fun if they would cover other kinks too not only tf's all the damn time.

I dunno, hopefully things will pull through soon.

Me and you both.

My guess is the parasites stuff. I don't recall him being all that bothered about soft vore.

My guess is the parasites stuff. I don't recall him being all that bothered about soft vore.

I think parasites could be fun if they were remade into a parasitic armor or an armor set akin to those tenta-armors in jap smut. Those are fun oh yes. :D

I think parasites could be fun if they were remade into a parasitic armor or an armor set akin to those tenta-armors in jap smut. Those are fun oh yes. :D
Huh...
I actually agree on that, maybe you should message that idea to them on patreon?
Its the best place to get ahold of them i have found.

Maybe not so much "parasite armor" but more "living armor", i love the idea of a cymbiotic relationship like that. more concentional and less..."rape'y"

So parasite stuff is being dropped due to lack of a writer with enough interest in it?

...If a writer with an interest in that genre is needed then I can fill that. Though it'd depend what kind of parasite stuff, if guro then I don't have much interest then.

So parasite stuff is being dropped due to lack of a writer with enough interest in it?

...If a writer with an interest in that genre is needed then I can fill that. Though it'd depend what kind of parasite stuff, if guro then I don't have much interest then.

Woah woah, slow down buddy.
that was a guess on my part, it has yet to be specified what was the issue.

On that note i mentioned living armour and indivi said its already in the plans!

Regardless if a writer is needed, I'd be interested in helping. :L

Hey guys, I might be alive?

Just released r6.0 on patreon!

I’ll say more once it’s time for the public release (a week from now), but in the meantime here is the change log!

Change log:
-Added some NPC’s hinting at places you can go
-Fixed bug where police officer won’t talk to you under certain conditions
-New clothes: Bangles, Layered Dress, Spaghetti Straps Top, Mushroom Set
-Fixed accessing scenes involving balls when not having them
-Implemented more efficient methods of handling choice modifiers and conditional checks
-Added a storage in the apartment for clothes and items
-Fixed bug where leaving options can remove full-screen settings
-Revised introductory spiel at start of a new game
-Added a few guest foot fetish/spanking scenes with the bandit girl by Gwynnevere
-Added special properties to held items.
-Opened Body Workshop in Succubus Tower with a public humilation/use scene
-Replaced Records function. Added shrine option to main menu and removed shrine bell item and shrine grove at beginning.
-Fixed priority bug for gloves under breasts
-Added some new bangs
-Added npc: massage parlor girl with a feather tease/tickle scene
-Added monster: Pitcher Plant in Forest Cave with feet tickle and itching/spanking/anal scene
-Added item: Battery bought in slums black market
-Added rare wilderness encounter and reduced how much energy it consumes to explore
-Finished Science Lab Tower
-Added player revenge scenes on a certain antagonist: tickling, spanking, and orgasm denial.
-Can visit Fawn again now after certain events

Time to get caught up on posts, sorry it's taken me this long to get back to this!

okay. so after i had my parasite removed... the parasite infested the lab... what am i supposed to do... or has the next step not been implemented. also... what the path in the sewers for? the one with the outwards arrow

Next step is in the coming update.

Is there a list of equipment and what stats they boost? Last time i played this game I wasn't able to know what I was buying until I already bought it

I don't have one (I just make up the stats as I implement them.) To be honest, the stats for each equip aren't really THAT important in the long run. That and it's a little tricky to implement showing what stats they change with the method I used, so I'd say it's unlikely that'll change anytime soon.

I'll post more about this later, but it's mostly just stuff I don't actually get (that I'll try once, go "neat!", and then likely never do again), and the really harsh stuff, like fisting for example.

Oh yeah, I guess the soft vore too, but that's cause it's not really that interesting for me, so not much point in me offering it.

Regardless if a writer is needed, I'd be interested in helping. :L
That might maybe be cool? Will see.

And yes, parasite/living Armour is way fine by me and in the plans.

Last edited:

Hey guys, I might be alive?

Oh yeah, I guess the soft vore too, but that's cause it's not really that interesting for me, so not much point in me offering it.

Welcome back. Not sure what "might be alive" means, but ok. :D
And if you're not interested in something you just need to find a writer who does. Unlike artists there is a ton of writers around.

Nice to see you sorta alive. If you want to see some of my previous work just send me a PM.

Back