What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Re: Lust Doll

...Well, I'll just pencil that in for this evening.

(Later...) That was more what I had in mind for this club.

Last edited:

How do you get into Torture Rack? I can't find anything that'd help me convince the person at the entrance.

How do you get into Torture Rack? I can't find anything that'd help me convince the person at the entrance.

Do you know who Fawn is? She is your neighbor in your apartment complex.
You will need to talk to her for a bit. After a few conversations with Fawn she will ask you if you want to come into her room.
She then remembers that she has to leave for something "important".
This is where you can look through her room to find the Torture Rack Card. This will allow you to enter the Torture Rack.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. I guess I need to grind for cash a bit, then.

The Torture Rack has three scenes, by my count. But you probably knew that by now.

My question is, where do we look for this "something" Indivi mentions?

No need to look for it. If you keep playing, it'll show up by itself eventually.

Also, it's kinda dumb, so don't expect too much :p

wow seeing the new scenes with rinny makes me wish you could have her as a companion on a more permanent basis. nice work to the writer.

Cool, glad to hear you like! There's more planned with her for sure.

When the student grabs you, you can spam Do nothing to skyrocket allure.

Also wonder if there are victory scenes for the succubi mobs.

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

No victory scenes written yet. Will they be written, tentative maybe?

...Well, I'll just pencil that in for this evening.

(Later...) That was more what I had in mind for this club.

Ah okay, can try for more "hard" stuff. It's sorta intended, as the idea's for her to ease you into the lifestyle with softer stuff first, before going into rougher territory.

Thanks. I guess I need to grind for cash a bit, then.

Yeah, I'm still working on implementing new ways to make money. Realize that's an issue right now.

Actually, cash-grinding is simple. Go to sewer, fight worms, sell teeth, lots of profit. A dozen or so of those things get you a couple hundred when sold, so it's not very difficult. Just pick up a few things to raise your stats so you can one shot enemies with your chosen method and you're good to go.

Unintentional bug maybe, the popo seems to accost me every time I sleep in my own apartment even if I haven't recently done the lewds in the bathroom.

Whoops, I derped hard on setting up the criteria for Rinny's new scenes. Here's a bugfix version

-Reduced criteria for m2f transformation
-Police officer no longer repeatedly arrests you
-Fixed a bunch of bugs with Rinny's new scenes
-Added second attack to Succubus student's bind

Unintentional bug maybe, the popo seems to accost me every time I sleep in my own apartment even if I haven't recently done the lewds in the bathroom.

Right, that's a bug from me lowering the criteria for her scene. It's fixed now.

I just loaded a really old save as a test and found I had Fawn's collar equipped.

The slave collars used to be purchasable in-game like any other item. Then Indivi removed them to reserve them for "something special." Looks like your save was from before the period when they weren't available.

ah ok it was also one of the few saves I have without pointy ears, how'd I get those?

I don't suppose you were accepting money to let people do strange things with your body? Medical experimentation, perhaps.

Listen to Bob_Grue. He knows what's up.

How do I get into the Succubus Tower? I saved the succubus in the park but the tower gates are locked and I can't find the key :confused:

EDIT: Found it. Silly me. Mistook the graveyard for the tower :p

Last edited:

So I found the hidden room in military base, and infected the laboratory with the parasite, but how do I get rid of it, i cant find anything anywere to even access these rooms, also it seems you missed a description in tha lab of that the door is blocked by meat or something, well what do I do now?
also is there a way of transforming from Futa to Female?

Getting rid of the parasite outbreak hasn't been implemented yet. As for turning from futa to female, I'm not sure. But you could try getting captured by Mistyra. Just check your transformation settings in your shrine first.

As for turning from futa to female, I'm not sure. But you could try getting captured by Mistyra. Just check your transformation settings in your shrine first.
Thank you, but well It didnt seem like Mistyra cares about pussy, I tried, actually i think the whole game has a preference to dicks, although as hermaphrodite and most of the time futa (im speaking about pixies, cuz they still fondle balls as futa and fawn who kind of has a preference for the D) you wouldnt be dissapointed.

Odd. Whenever I played a male character, the first thing Mistyra did when capturing him was feed him a male to female transformation potion.

Ok i have some general contributions to the game:
Rename Mystic to Focus, when you on max lust you dont lose mystic you loose focus not magcal power, it sounds weird, also maybe integrate that some stats contribute to others, intellegence (also by training it) should also boost senses or "mystic" same that fight should minorly boost nimble or tolerance, since its only logical for them to have a use on each other.
Intelligence could help with fighting, since knowledge is power, a interconnection of stats is always interestig and logical.

Maybe consider to make the random laboratory experiments more radical on you, more frequent effects maybe some temporary and some not, what I find quite enjoyable is that the random Hair colors look actually interesting and good, but i Wonder why the hairdresser cant have more Hair colors, (not all, maybe especially that doesnt look like natural hair colors, so you might consider not losing natural hair coloration. Also after freeing the lab infestation by either making meat succubus comply after going through her tolerance check or destroy threaten the red orb (latter will make impossible to have actual relationship to her) make the scientists show what medications ar eon offer and make your changes voluntary and while still random, focused on body part and choosable.

One last thing: i really wanna have a romantic relationship to fawn outside BDSM, and have the possibility to make her partial submissive in said relationship. maybe increase companion range with rinny, and think about having cassie move in your apartment for compensation and a sign of trust.

About the question of guns ingame, you may need tolerance and fight check to wield them but all weapons should not make static boosts like 1+ fight like the knives but dynamic damage in scaling to various stats, knives woul scale with fight and nimble, or brass knuckles (as an example) scale with tolerance and fight rather than nimble (but not exclusivly, so you can still lvl nimble aside fight and still consider them as weapons, just the scaling and effects vary per stat), and guns have a set damage stat but a varying accuracy and bonus damage dependant on nimble+Intellegence (mentioned above).

And at last, as for what kink i liek to see in future: ovulation, idk what to think of what your gonna do with children, monsters the flower one (I completly forgot her name) mayb implant seeds, which are set out in wilderness when concieved, pixies unbirthing maybe which only come out when you in that same area again or they will arouse you while walking, some about lovers childs i have no idea, be creative at this point (possible incest when guys interested).

Back