RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Heya, how fares?

Just been sneaking around and wondering if the Drua and Warbler Orgin are implemented in the game yet? I have seen them in the game folder since the earliest version I think.

Also another question, regarding patreon. You are using the "Per content release" method. What is defined as content? A whole Version or patch versions as well? such as:

V3.0-> V4.0
Or is it
4.0->4.1->4.2->4.3?
In which "Per content"

Heys, I've been busy with the holidays and my back/butt hating me, so the next release will be delayed a bit. The bulk of the graphics works is done, but I still need to write a bunch.

Those two that you mention, no not yet. You can find them in the game, but they don't do anything right now.

With patreon, it's whole number releases, a.k.a. V3.0-> V4.0. Definitely no way I'd ask people to pay for patch/fixes.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heys, I've been busy with the holidays and my back/butt hating me, so the next release will be delayed a bit. The bulk of the graphics works is done, but I still need to write a bunch.

Those two that you mention, no not yet. You can find them in the game, but they don't do anything right now.

With patreon, it's whole number releases, a.k.a. V3.0-> V4.0. Definitely no way I'd ask people to pay for patch/fixes.
Yo! thanks for clarification, also those two encounters actually exist? How does one even trigger them :eek:

Also, yer got my support!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

any update soon? :eek:
It's going to be a while longer. Maybe a week or two?

Yo! thanks for clarification, also those two encounters actually exist? How does one even trigger them :eek:

Also, yer got my support!
They're hidden away in secret places, though I also think I've walled them off for now, since nothing to do with them just yet.

And thank you kindly :)

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Indivi, any updates for the latest version? You haven't posted in patreon for a while. Just sayin. :)

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey Indivi, any updates for the latest version? You haven't posted in patreon for a while. Just sayin. :)
Hey, I've been sick, only starting to recover now. Unfortunately haven't done much on the game thanks to said sickness, so a new version probably won't come out for even longer. I'll try for the 16th?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, I've been sick, only starting to recover now. Unfortunately haven't done much on the game thanks to said sickness, so a new version probably won't come out for even longer. I'll try for the 16th?
Sad to hear that but i wish you a fast recovery! It's better to have a waiting date than nothing :D

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, are there any plans to add genderless characters again?

I remember being able to lose to the bandits to get an anal scene as a genderless character, but now he just takes my money and leaves :(.

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Invidi, I was wondering how you feel about guest writers. I was wondering if you had any guidelines or anything of the sort for submitting stuff, or things you're after in particular?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sad to hear that but i wish you a fast recovery! It's better to have a waiting date than nothing :D
Thanks! Well usually I try for the 16th of each month, which is a relatively decent halfway point.

Hey, are there any plans to add genderless characters again?

I remember being able to lose to the bandits to get an anal scene as a genderless character, but now he just takes my money and leaves :(.
Haha, sorry buddy, it's just too much work to account for, especially when most people won't see it anyway.

Hey Invidi, I was wondering how you feel about guest writers. I was wondering if you had any guidelines or anything of the sort for submitting stuff, or things you're after in particular?
Sure! Though, yeah, hold off for now till I put together some sort of guidelines. I won't say I'm after anything in particular, but I do prefer that people write kinks that they're into, or feel passionate about.

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sure! Though, yeah, hold off for now till I put together some sort of guidelines. I won't say I'm after anything in particular, but I do prefer that people write kinks that they're into, or feel passionate about.
S'fair! Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what kind of stuff you want? Scene variations for existing characters/events, entirely new encounters or characters, etc?

I noticed on your blog you mentioned that you feel the sewers are currently rather sparse. I can think of a thing or two that could nest there quite happily, haha.

Last edited:

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a big fan of this game. The art-style is good, there's a lot of customization, and it has a lot of potential. That said, I think that the male body for the PC looks very feminine (big hips, narrow waist).

Also, I'm trying to find the scene with the police officer and can't find out the trigger.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a big fan of this game. The art-style is good, there's a lot of customization, and it has a lot of potential. That said, I think that the male body for the PC looks very feminine (big hips, narrow waist).

Also, I'm trying to find the scene with the police officer and can't find out the trigger.
hint
use public restrooms a lot

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

S'fair! Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what kind of stuff you want? Scene variations for existing characters/events, entirely new encounters or characters, etc?

I noticed on your blog you mentioned that you feel the sewers are currently rather sparse. I can think of a thing or two that could nest there quite happily, haha.
Well, as far as stuff that I'm not good at; mainly male scenes and random encounter win/loss scenes. But really, everything you mentioned is good and fair game. Just make sure to ask me ahead of time, so that I can tell you if what you want to write is okay.

Thanks for playing! To be honest, I doubt I'll ever get around to making a proper male body. Too much work at this point, that would be better put towards other tasks.

Love the moddability and open source aspects to this.
Sweet, glad you like it!

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, as far as stuff that I'm not good at; mainly male scenes and random encounter win/loss scenes. But really, everything you mentioned is good and fair game. Just make sure to ask me ahead of time, so that I can tell you if what you want to write is okay.
Sure thing. Got any way I can contact you? Do you check your PMs here?

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pykrete is writing for Lust Doll...this oughta be interesting. You should add a secret room to the military base :p