What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

For "Foot Fetish", I think it's referring to a (female only?) scene in the bath house.

List of things to do (partial):
Sneak into the back of the milk store
Take lots of baths (They're just south of the library, for those marathon study sessions.)
Have lots of parasites removed at the lab (I heard they acted as penis enhancers. Don't judge me.)
Explore the Wilderness south of the city.
Chat with Fawn (apartment next door).
Explore the park in the northwest of the abandoned city
How many is a lot? All I've gotten so far is some text about the infection spreading, but the door in the lab stays locked.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's it for now, I'm afraid. The lab quest hasn't been implemented yet.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah Indivi, you tease me with the Torture Rack membership but the area is still unavailable. You devious person you =3

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One way to make guns usable but somewhat balanced is make private gun ownership illegal in most 'upstanding' places with a police force that could land you in jail, with it's consequences, require a hefty bribe maybe with some police forces being unbribable, and some could demand a bribe of something that isn't money. That way gun ownership is either expensive, risky, or requires you to stay out of reputable areas, but of course you could decide the power benefit is worth it.

If possible, I'd try to make the bribe eventually run out, so it's not just a one time fee type thing, because that just makes it a grind to use your cool new toy, rather than a thing that is dangerous and risky, attempting to conceal the gun should of course be an option, and it seems like it would fit in with the world so far, the underground and wilderness areas being unpoliced and gun ownership practically a requirement for most people to live, but the more well off areas that don't have to scrape to survive each day wanting less risk in the city.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Happy holidays everyone! Just got back yesterday and fixed some bugs, so here's release 4.1!
---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

---------------------------

And here's the change log
-Fixed bug where what you're wearing on your right wrist didn't appear anymore.
-Added sign before gate in Transylvania

-Refined character customization to include a specific 'futanari' body type, that doesn't have balls with their dick.
-Closed off a loophole that allowed you to leave the character customization with a genderless character, which could crash the game, or at least cause it not to make any sense.
-Added a signal chime to a certain event with the bathhouse girl, to indicate something's changed.
-Fixed some of the bathhouse girl's dialogue.
-Made it so that you can't masturbate while infected with a crotch meat parasite
-Implemented more efficient methods to check if wearing clothing, and for removing specific articles
-New clothes: Bondage Belt Sleeves, Bondage Belt Boots, Bondage Belt Top, Bondage Belt Panties, Magician Top, Fishnet Heels, Fishnets, Sleeve Cuff, Bunny Ears, Tophat, Bowtie Collar, Bracelet, Anklet, Lacy Stockings, Crotchless Panties, Braless Lacy Negligee
-Expanded portrait functionality to show one-pieces
-Added toys, breast grope to records
-Added Dildo to shop
-Added masturbation with dildo scene (both normal and defloration) by IxFa.
-Can now fap at most toilets. If need is dire enough
-Added bit of extension to gym inside city
-Added a small hint to help players find Mistyra's bad end.
-Prevented menu access during some events
-New NPC: police woman, with scenes available
-Fixed a bug where encounters in Forest Park would change your clothes around
-Removed specific locations from wilderness exploration pool once you've opened them up
-Implemented magic into combat system
-Implemented method to check known skills
-Added a basic attack to infected female's battle algorithms
-New area: Succubus Tower
-Fixed a bug where gaining too much lust in battle did not alter your stats
-Added graphics for states: covered in slime, lactating, highly and desperately aroused
-Can say no to bondage during Sammy's first scene, which will mostly skip it. Will write scene variant for it later.
-Changed fitness stat to fight
-Fixed a bug with breast pump
-Allowed automating breast pump to fill as many bottles as you can
-Added different sized graphics for breast when afflicted with chest parasite

~

Polls results for next update:

clothing set:
Succubus set (13 votes)
Police girl set (3 votes)
Goth set (2 votes)
Assassin set (2 votes)
Riding Hood set (2 votes)
Nurse set (1 votes)

storyline poll:
The Torture Rack: BDSM relationship (as a subbie) (4 votes)
Meat Parasites: parasite infection, alien monsters (3 votes)
Don/slavers: slavery and slave owning (2 votes)
Transylvania: undead/ghosts/curses, haunted (1 votes)

kink poll:
Corruption (of an NPC) (4 votes)
big breasts transformation/milking/breast-feeding (3 votes)
Tickle torture (3 votes)
severe domination/held or tied down and f*cked mercilessly/abusive (1 votes)
Futanari (1 votes)
Orgasm denial (1 votes)
F to M transformation
Exhibitionism
Foot fetish
Soft Vore
Hypnotism/Mind control
Anal/rimming/Butt stuff
Double penetration/Double-vaginal/spit-roasting
Large insertions/fisting
BDSM/whipping/shocks/clamps/wax play

i see that a new version is out, how do you trigger scenes with the police officer? it seems either really complicated or maybe i'm thinking too hard.
The basic idea is to misbehave in the city, then sleep in a certain place. A lot of people seem to be having trouble with it, so I guess I should tone down the requirements to trigger it.

For "Foot Fetish", I think it's referring to a (female only?) scene in the bath house.
Nah, not female only. There is also a scene in the new update.

Ah Indivi, you tease me with the Torture Rack membership but the area is still unavailable. You devious person you =3
:p It's being worked on for the next update.

One way to make guns usable but somewhat balanced is make private gun ownership illegal in most 'upstanding' places with a police force that could land you in jail, with it's consequences, require a hefty bribe maybe with some police forces being unbribable, and some could demand a bribe of something that isn't money. That way gun ownership is either expensive, risky, or requires you to stay out of reputable areas, but of course you could decide the power benefit is worth it.

If possible, I'd try to make the bribe eventually run out, so it's not just a one time fee type thing, because that just makes it a grind to use your cool new toy, rather than a thing that is dangerous and risky, attempting to conceal the gun should of course be an option, and it seems like it would fit in with the world so far, the underground and wilderness areas being unpoliced and gun ownership practically a requirement for most people to live, but the more well off areas that don't have to scrape to survive each day wanting less risk in the city.
Well the angle I was going for: manufacturing plants are kinda scarce/run down, so no real mass production of ammunition anymore, hence guns being kind of a 'rich man's' weapon that most people can't afford to use. I don't want to put too much of an emphasis on that stuff though, so we'll have to see.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Notes (v4.1):
Mood shifts don't affect Fight or Mystic scores, even if they say they do.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I feel real dumb for asking this, but where can I get the new clothes? I thought that some of the new clothes would be in Naughty Kitty, but I was wrong. I did transfer my save over to the new version; could this be the problem?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Most of the new clothes are in a store in the Transylvania Tower. You can also find a dildo in the city mall area and a couple items in the slums market.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't find the tower. Every door is locked even though I rescued the succubus.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't find the tower. Every door is locked even though I rescued the succubus.
when you enter Transylvania there is a hidden door on the far left. You need to run up to it and hit "z" to activate it.

I have another question. How do you start the police scene? I see the NPC, but she just gives you a warning and nothing becomes of the situation.

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who is Sammy, and how do you get the policewoman to do/say anything else?

Can you get into the area at the far north end of town, or is that not implemented yet?

I still can't find Mistyra's bad end, and I feel like I've tried everything.

How do you initiate anything with the bathhouse girl?

I really feel like this game tries way to hard to make everything "hidden" and just ends up obtuse. In addition, there's no real way to tell if what you're doing isn't working or if something's just not in the game yet, because there are so many things in that are half-finished or just outlined.

Last edited:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you get into the area at the far north end of town, or is that not implemented yet?

I really feel like this game tries way to hard to make everything "hidden" and just ends up obtuse. In addition, there's no real way to tell if what you're doing isn't working or if something's just not in the game yet, because there are so many things in that are half-finished or just outlined.
For mistyra's bad end, just battle her and win with the parasites latched on you. For the bathhouse girl scene, just take a bath many times and a "special" offer will appear. After doing that, you can sneak up behind her and activate a scene which will make the special offer pretty different ;)

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A high Senses score makes finding the Transylvania Tower much easier.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For mistyra's bad end, just battle her and win with the parasites latched on you. For the bathhouse girl scene, just take a bath many times and a "special" offer will appear. After doing that, you can sneak up behind her and activate a scene which will make the special offer pretty different ;)
Why exactly is that called a "bad" end? Does she hate you permanently after that? In calling it that, I saw the scene but did not save just in case things sour between her after that. You know, the way a bad end would.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think catching Mistyra can lead to several ends, somewhat randomly. Keep trying?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Notes (v4.1):
Mood shifts don't affect Fight or Mystic scores, even if they say they do.
Thanks, fixed now.

I have another question. How do you start the police scene? I see the NPC, but she just gives you a warning and nothing becomes of the situation.
You need to do the thing that got you that warning everywhere in the city (in eight places,) then sleep at your apartment.

Thinking back on it, eight might be a touch too many, so I'll dumb down that number.

For the policewoman, the idea is to misbehave in the city. I'm going to dumb down the requirements for it, so that it'll be easier to trigger.

Far north area not yet implemented. Sorry, that was there before I started specifically blocking off things with "under construction" blockades, so I forgot to place them there.

Mistyra's bad end, you need to beat her three times in a row while triggering her scene (and clearing the checks each time.) There's a small hint in the dialogue, but it's easily missed I think.

Sammy is the bathhouse girl. Keep taking baths until she offers you something special. I'll add more hints there.

Rather than try too hard to hide things, I think I don't put enough effort into making things clearer haha. I'll add more hints, and at the very least, I'll try to remember to put up under construction blockades in places that you can't do anything in yet.

Why exactly is that called a "bad" end? Does she hate you permanently after that? In calling it that, I saw the scene but did not save just in case things sour between her after that. You know, the way a bad end would.
I think catching Mistyra can lead to several ends, somewhat randomly. Keep trying?
As mentioned above, you need to beat her three times in a row while triggering her scene (and clearing the checks each time.) There's a small hint in the dialogue, but it's easily missed I think.

Bad ends are game over events that require you to load a previous game, so I think you might've just only seen her regular scene.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, fixed now.

You need to do the thing that got you that warning everywhere in the city (in eight places,) then sleep at your apartment.

Thinking back on it, eight might be a touch too many, so I'll dumb down that number.

For the policewoman, the idea is to misbehave in the city. I'm going to dumb down the requirements for it, so that it'll be easier to trigger.

Far north area not yet implemented. Sorry, that was there before I started specifically blocking off things with "under construction" blockades, so I forgot to place them there.

Mistyra's bad end, you need to beat her three times in a row while triggering her scene (and clearing the checks each time.) There's a small hint in the dialogue, but it's easily missed I think.

Sammy is the bathhouse girl. Keep taking baths until she offers you something special. I'll add more hints there.

Rather than try too hard to hide things, I think I don't put enough effort into making things clearer haha. I'll add more hints, and at the very least, I'll try to remember to put up under construction blockades in places that you can't do anything in yet.

As mentioned above, you need to beat her three times in a row while triggering her scene (and clearing the checks each time.) There's a small hint in the dialogue, but it's easily missed I think.

Bad ends are game over events that require you to load a previous game, so I think you might've just only seen her regular scene.

ahhh ok. That makes more sense. Thanks.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another thought:

Can we get a list compiled as to what we can do so far? For example, I know I read somewhere what we can do with the meat parasites attached, but I can't remember what page I saw it so I find myself asking, making another thread post.

So with the "bra and panties" meat parasites attached, what can we do? Wasn't there a lab event or something? and is the only way to detach them, to successfully struggle when caught by Mistyra?

EDIT: OK I just answered my own question concerning the lab. :p

Last edited:

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Were is Transylvania and Succubus Tower? I'm in that City North now right after that short bit of Wilderness and Sewer...but i haven't seen any other ways to go?

EDIT: Ah found Transylvania...never ever actually payed the guards to it seems being able to "explore"

Last edited:

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Were is Transylvania and Succubus Tower? I'm in that City North now right after that short bit of Wilderness and Sewer...but i haven't seen any other ways to go?
You have to explore the wilderness to unlock new locations. To do so, jsut go to the waypoint in direction of the abadoned city of the beginning and instead going there, choose "explore".

Is this warning displayed every time or only the first time?
I tried talking to everyone and going into each location/shop in the city and didn't find any matching descriptions/dialogues. The only warning I found that might be related to it is the police woman herself when wearin inappropriate clothing, saying that one should take care.