What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

You have to explore the wilderness to unlock new locations. To do so, jsut go to the waypoint in direction of the abadoned city of the beginning and instead going there, choose "explore".

Is this warning displayed every time or only the first time?
I tried talking to everyone and going into each location/shop in the city and didn't find any matching descriptions/dialogues. The only warning I found that might be related to it is the police woman herself when wearin inappropriate clothing, saying that one should take care.
Same here. How exactly do you "misbehave"?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just gonna pop this out. Not really any new content, just a pile of bug fixes/revisions. Feel free to skip if already played through 4.0.

4.2 Download link:

Change log:
-Edited some shirts to raise their hemlines (to fix a graphical bug)
-Fixed status mods not affecting fight and mystic stats
-Reduced criteria for police woman scene trigger
-Fixed a game crashing bug when changing from magician top to something else
-Fixed bug where getting milked didn't increase your bust size
-Remapped entrance to Succubus Tower to be more suspicious
-Fixed a bug where wearing the Waitress Skirt could make you be treated as being dressed indecently
-Fixed a bug where lactating/covered in slime graphics weren't showing correctly
-Fixed a bug where going to the police station from the slums wouldn't change the location name
-Remapped bathhouse to allow entering the room in the back, as well as hinting to how to get the bathhouse girl's scenes.
-Added a hint to explore the wilderness after arriving in the city.

Another thought:

Can we get a list compiled as to what we can do so far? For example, I know I read somewhere what we can do with the meat parasites attached, but I can't remember what page I saw it so I find myself asking, making another thread post.

So with the "bra and panties" meat parasites attached, what can we do? Wasn't there a lab event or something? and is the only way to detach them, to successfully struggle when caught by Mistyra?

EDIT: OK I just answered my own question concerning the lab. :p
Sorry, I don't really have a list. Mostly I just delete things from my notes as I complete them, so I only have a list of things potentially to come :p

Think you figured it out, but you can also remove parasites at the lab, which is actually the "intended" method of removal.

Were is Transylvania and Succubus Tower? I'm in that City North now right after that short bit of Wilderness and Sewer...but i haven't seen any other ways to go?

EDIT: Ah found Transylvania...never ever actually payed the guards to it seems being able to "explore"
Right, I've added a person that hints to explore outside the city. Should be more clear now.

Is this warning displayed every time or only the first time?
I tried talking to everyone and going into each location/shop in the city and didn't find any matching descriptions/dialogues. The only warning I found that might be related to it is the police woman herself when wearin inappropriate clothing, saying that one should take care.
You don't explicitly get a warning, but when you're on the right track, the police officer's dialogue changes to hint that something's up. Also, the requirements are less strict in the latest release.

I might need to figure out a way to make this more clear, but while being dressed indecently itself isn't a crime in the city, being sexually explicit in public is, which is why she mentions being careful.

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bugs I've found in 4.2:

Scene with Sammy's tickling revenge has a typo, your character is described as being "not too comfortable" because of the padding on cuffs, should be "not too uncomfortable"

After getting under the desk with Sammy and licking her crotch, if you ask for a special bath, you get taken to the back room but nothing happens and you're free to move around. You can leave the room, but if you come back, it's locked again. Asking for another special bath from Sammy gives you the tickling revenge scene again, even though you didn't tickle her.

On another note, is it possible to do the scene with the Police Officer again without save scumming?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Release 4.3
Download link:

Change log:
-Fixed bug where the wrong scene for bathgirl would play
-Made repeating scene with police officer less strict
-Fixed game breaking bug when becoming slimy while flat-chested

Bugs I've found in 4.2:

Scene with Sammy's tickling revenge has a typo, your character is described as being "not too comfortable" because of the padding on cuffs, should be "not too uncomfortable"

After getting under the desk with Sammy and licking her crotch, if you ask for a special bath, you get taken to the back room but nothing happens and you're free to move around. You can leave the room, but if you come back, it's locked again. Asking for another special bath from Sammy gives you the tickling revenge scene again, even though you didn't tickle her.

On another note, is it possible to do the scene with the Police Officer again without save scumming?
Whoops. Thanks for the heads up. Sammy's scenes should be fixed now.

You can do the police officer's scene again by repeating what you did before to trigger it. I've also reduced how many times you need to do it on repeat offenses, so that it's less obstinate to re-trigger.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember trying to get all the scenes with the meat succubus.

it took a long time of spamming combat over and over to grind up the required stats to pass her checks, and i'd randomly be unable to do it. (huge stat debuffs based on mood or high lust?)

I never did manage to beat her three times in a row. My (Fitness?) stat would randomly go from 14 to about 7, then stay there. I couldn't find any quick ways to raise it either.

I heard the Gym was expanded though, so maybe I can raise it there.

Kinda wish the health/stamina/lust bars had numbers on them, if only so I could cheat and lock my stamina at max while I grinded gym-training.

There simply isn't enough game there to boost your stats naturally. All the stat checks require stuff like 15 Fortitude or nimble, and that means using the gym about 500 times to get it. I'd much rarther edit my stats directly, or just lock my stamina bar at max so I could train as much as I like.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

• Your character's moods can make a major difference to their stats.
  • The Desperately Aroused mood gives major penalties to all your stats save Allure, to which it gives a major bonus.
  • The new clothes in the Transylvania Tower offer significant Allure bonuses.
  • Library books and a special bath are also a way to prepare yourself.
  • You may want to switch tactics from fighting to seduction.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I remember trying to get all the scenes with the meat succubus.

it took a long time of spamming combat over and over to grind up the required stats to pass her checks, and i'd randomly be unable to do it. (huge stat debuffs based on mood or high lust?)

I never did manage to beat her three times in a row. My (Fitness?) stat would randomly go from 14 to about 7, then stay there. I couldn't find any quick ways to raise it either.

Kinda wish the health/stamina/lust bars had numbers on them, if only so I could cheat and lock my stamina at max while I grinded gym-training.

There simply isn't enough game there to boost your stats naturally. All the stat checks require stuff like 15 Fortitude or nimble, and that means using the gym about 500 times to get it. I'd much rarther edit my stats directly, or just lock my stamina bar at max so I could train as much as I like.
Cheat engine the money. the slums sells stamina potions. (health and lust potions too)

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey sorry it's not going well.

As mentioned, the most reliable cheat method right now would just be to get lots of cash money and use that to buy health/energy drinks. Also that having high lust adversely affects most of your stats.

You can also stack moods to influence your stats, which ought to help curb the amount of necessary grinding.

I've only remapped the gym for potential future events, so nothing new to do there just yet.

There simply isn't enough game there to boost your stats naturally.
That should hopefully change with time!

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I masturbated in all of the restrooms and nothing. What am I missing to activate this police scene????

Edit: Ok finally got the scene. WHO would of fucking guessed you had to sleep in your apt it get it to trigger!?!?!?!? (sorry for the rage, but damn)

Last edited:

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the Hidden Tunnel or more exact the unfinished Area in the Deserted Base for, i wonder (currently 4.1 version) so if thats added in the newer ones

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I masturbated in all of the restrooms and nothing. What am I missing to activate this police scene????

Edit: Ok finally got the scene. WHO would of fucking guessed you had to sleep in your apt it get it to trigger!?!?!?!? (sorry for the rage, but damn)
Ha, no worries. I guess it is kinda obtuse. Was trying to think along the lines of how a police officer would normally find someone for something like this.

Whats the Hidden Tunnel or more exact the unfinished Area in the Deserted Base for, i wonder (currently 4.1 version) so if thats added in the newer ones
It's not finished yet. Actually, might not get to do anything there for a while...

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can I just say that unless I missed something, How are people not all over the pleas for the graveyard to be released next? I mean There's potential for ghost sex, vampire sex, zombie sex, hell even spider girl sex, bat sex?

and you get to have or not have, the succubus with you which could I assume, change the scenario a bit. (Why did I forget her name?)

On an unrelated note, that bitch cop needs a very detailed rape scene where she is the victim. Revenge.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any interactions to find at the succubus tower at the moment 4.0? I see "Succubus student" in the game folder, but can only encounter the teacher there. :)

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any interactions to find at the succubus tower at the moment 4.0? I see "Succubus student" in the game folder, but can only encounter the teacher there. :)
Have you helped a Succubus at some point in the past? If not, you might want to find a Succubus to help, first. Then there is a sort of hidden passage in Transylvania somewhere. There's some places that look kinda suspicious, in town isn't there?

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you helped a Succubus at some point in the past? If not, you might want to find a Succubus to help, first. Then there is a sort of hidden passage in Transylvania somewhere. There's some places that look kinda suspicious, in town isn't there?
Already past that part though, I meant how to encounter Succubus Student

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can I just say that unless I missed something, How are people not all over the pleas for the graveyard to be released next? I mean There's potential for ghost sex, vampire sex, zombie sex, hell even spider girl sex, bat sex?

and you get to have or not have, the succubus with you which could I assume, change the scenario a bit. (Why did I forget her name?)

On an unrelated note, that bitch cop needs a very detailed rape scene where she is the victim. Revenge.
Her name's Rinny, and yes, having her around changes things compared to if you were in there by yourself. I'm actually looking pretty forward to sorting that situation out.

But yeah, it's hard to say. Storylines poll was actually tied between torture rack and parasites, but torture rack pulled ahead thanks to a previous vote for it. Let's just say I'm glad people are interested to see different scenarios!

Haha, well we'll see about Miss bitchy cop. I can see why you'd want revenge.

In succubus tower, right now there's the scenes with Rinny, and one hidden scene. The succubus student is an encounter in the same area as the succubus teacher, but she's actually not completed yet. She'll come in next update.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya, how fares?

Just been sneaking around and wondering if the Drua and Warbler Orgin are implemented in the game yet? I have seen them in the game folder since the earliest version I think.

Also another question, regarding patreon. You are using the "Per content release" method. What is defined as content? A whole Version or patch versions as well? such as:

V3.0-> V4.0
Or is it
4.0->4.1->4.2->4.3?
In which "Per content"