What's new

Indonesian political corruption MEGATHREAD + some Trump too

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Indonesian political corruption MEGATHREAD + some Trump too

in Surabaya, someone attack Police office ...
and in Jakarta, some crazy mob make burning ...

the criminal in Surabaya being hunted, but the one who make chaos in Jakarta is being left out ... saying it's "the will of people" or some shit like that ...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another crazy thing ...
there's court being screw up ...
1. All witness comes from people who see edited video and not real event of case ...
2. The Court use edited video as evidence (which logically it shouldn't be used at all)
2. the judge punish the "criminal" with MORE than the persecutor ask for ...

if you ever come to Indonesia, NEVER EVER TRUST THE LAW IN COURT OVER THERE ! :mad:

there's already plenty of foreign tourist inside Indonesia which BEING SCAMMED BY "LAW" !!!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

getting more and more chaotic in Indonesia ...
there's some radical tried to rebel or something in Indonesia ...
even tried to support rebel radical at other country ...

Islam moderate get cornered and oppressed by Islam radical in small crime act ...
like usual, police don't work ...

government SAID they will hunt anyone who do hate speech ...
(probably just "said" without act like all previous event, until it get too late)

just start get blood bath already ...
the waiting is making me bored ... :mad:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should see News Qatar being banished and blocked by other Islam country because promoting / supporting radical / extremist which mostly trying to overthrown country around it in Arab, Irak, Pakistan, etc ...

Only an idiot / bribed country tried to side with Qatar at this heated time of global war against radical / extremist ...
Guess which country doing that kind of idiocy ? Indonesia ...
I already said there are big base ISIS in Indonesia and there's radical extremist nation wide in Indonesia (ISIS hiding in other name in Indonesia) ... and now it seems they try to pick fight with all moderate Islam world wide ...

Shucks to be Indonesian people if West and East maul down that cursed country from all side ... probably millions will die, but I guess they deserve it for acting like an idiot ...

there's a rumor too (not confirmed) ...
about radical in Indonesia tried to overthrown government, if success the first mass attack target is country / location around Indonesia (Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Timor Leste, etc ...)

so just be careful ...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Radical in Indonesia tried to overthrown government by "voicing people's will" ...
which is NOT reflecting majority of Indonesian people wish ...
some bastard politician tried to abuse Islam religion again for politic manuver ...

a lot ulama from Moderate side tried to preach so people DON'T TAKE RADICAL SIDE AND BEFRIEND DIFFERENT RACE AND RELIGION ...

but for Radical Ulama, well, you might spit or smash your TV if you see and hear what they say ...
^^ see your Islam TV or read Indonesian news, or if you have contact in Indonesia ask them ^^

seriously, this kind of radical is what makes Islam get hated and start war against each other ...

and just be careful for anyone who live in country near Indonesia ...
Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, etc ...

you know ISIS branch exist in Indonesia (considering how easy they do terrorism, politic and people manipulation in Indonesia and in 2016 there already more than 12 major terrorism), just look what they do at Irak, Arab and such ... including all country near them ... ! BEWARE !
you don't want to be suddenly get attacked, robbed, raped and murdered right ?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

you don't want to be suddenly get attacked, robbed, raped and murdered right ?
Actually, I want 2 out of 4 of those to not happen at all, sudden or not. Rest is negotiable as roleplays if you're my type.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmed by Indonesian security and Intel (today, 2017, June 19) ...
there are more than 24 spot area of Islam radical which heavily affected by ISIS ... also several international newspaper Ex: JAKARTA POST (today, 2017, June 19) said there are GREAT suspicion from other country to Indonesia that they have 2nd main base of ISIS, FORGET SUSPICIONS ! IT'S REAL !!!

no wonder they can easily create terrorism in Indonesia (more than 12x in 2016), they have major effect in radical in Indonesia ...

please also remember 40%+ Indonesian citizen always tried to go to ISIS base, but blocked by Irak border security and deported back to Indonesia (this should appear in 2015-2016 news)... BAD IDEA ... if they join ISIS on their main base, at least they gunned to death by Arab, Irak and US ... but back to Indonesia ? they will do worse in it ...

also if you remember old news, there are OFTEN Indonesian people participating in World wide terror, bombing and gunning ... so yeah, BE CAREFUL, mainly if you life nearly in border to Indonesia ...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SEE ?!?!? even ASEAN start to realize ISIS gathering in Indonesia and yesterday 19 JUNE 2017 they just made a pact to patrol around Indonesian sea to PREVENT it ... :D

Proof : This should also appear in your Newspaper today (20 JULY 2017) or appear in your TV News yesterday or today ... ;)

You know what is the SILLY AND STUPID THING ?!? :mad:
IT'S TOO LATE, MAJORITY RADICAL ALREADY GATHER IN INDONESIA AND HAVE GREAT INFLUENCE IN RADICAL GROUP LIKE FPI, HMI, ETC ! :eek:

Just recently there's a bomb in Indonesia (Kampung Malayu), it being done by Indonesian People, but they says they are ISIS ! :mad:

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This comes from news today ...
and ! THE WORST MOST IDIOTIC CORRUPTION STATEMENT IN HISTORY !
The House Rep / DPR which should contain people / citizen voice is heavily abused by corrupt person as member of diet ...

KPK (Organization which hunt corruption in Indonesia) sniff HEAVY corruption act in it for a long time, and DPR HATE KPK ...

lately there's clear crime act against KPK, and Police sniff it lead to DPR, yet DPR still act like real criminal ...

Yesterday (and enter today news), THE HOUSE REP / DPR STATING THEY WILL TAKE OUT POLICE AND KPK SALARY / DISBAND THEM IN 2018 !!!

WHAT KIND OF POLITICIAN IDIOT TRIED TO THREATEN TO DISBAND POLICE IN PUBLIC ?!? NOT TO MENTION INDONESIA ALMOST IN WAR STATE BECAUSE RADICAL AND NEAR WARRING STATE BECAUSE INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY SUSPECT ISIS IN INDONESIA !

Yeah, only in Indonesia ... I wonder if there's even other country newspaper report this shame too ...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Afraid haven't heard anything in the West about this, but that's all pretty messed up. Have any outside organizations, that aren't affected by corruption, tried to do anything?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Afraid haven't heard anything in the West about this, but that's all pretty messed up. Have any outside organizations, that aren't affected by corruption, tried to do anything?
Of course.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yesterday someone put ISIS flag in Indonesian central city, Jakarta ...
so I guess that a major proof ISIS take control in Indonesia, eh ?

and ! NO ONE PREVENT THAT BUNCH OF RADICAL PUTTING THAT SATANIC FLAG !

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Did anyone even take it down?

I mean I can see them being able to get it up somewhere unhindered, but not staying up for too long...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's weird the UN, or US for that matter, haven't stepped in with the military once ISIS was confirmed, or at least put diplomatic pressure on the government.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Back to corruption ...
you know DPR which I told trying to disband KPK and Police before ?
Because they double cost in Indonesian budget, it almost causing Economic crisis ...
The deal to make bullet train with Japan now threaten to be canceled because lack of budget ...
The president and minister also lacking of pride too, why the hell they let DPR (which full of corruption) to arrange budget cost (which mostly enter their own pocket money) ?

EDIT :
I forget to mention, there are a bomb again yesterday ...

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forget to mention (this more or less a week ago)
you know the run over pedestrian by radical ISIS in western ?
there's copy cat in Indonesia too ...
they run off some pedestrian and after that jump down from car and start stabbing around ...

this is somewhat old news so you might be hard to find it ...

also being found in Islam school religious survey about 5-6 days ago, 75% Islamic school actually using radical preacher for student religion education ... teacher and parent don't even dare to reject since the area around school being controlled by radical ...

Indonesian Education Minister don't do anything about this either ...
sick bastard ...

About another bomb, this is very stupid since the bomb actually explode IN THE HOME OF THE RADICAL WHICH BUILD THE BOMB ITSELF ... :p
!! KARMA FROM ALLAH !! :cool: 2 dope dead because of their own sins ...

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IN THE HOME OF THE RADICAL WHICH BUILD THE BOMB ITSELF ... :p
!! KARMA FROM ALLAH !! :cool: 2 dope dead because of their own sins ...
I guess you could say...

:cool:

Reactions: XSI

oneonemarvel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's weird the UN, or US for that matter, haven't stepped in with the military once ISIS was confirmed, or at least put diplomatic pressure on the government.
is there oil down there? that's probably the answer

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably they did silently in this matter ...
(Western and Eastern are greatly being affected by Global Economy Collapse, not to mention war with ISIS give quite Financial burden to US, Arab, and Irak so they'd rather prevent another ISIS wipe out at other country)
! RECENT NEWS !
Indonesian President ! MAKE A NEW LAW TO BAN ANY RADICAL RELIGION ORGANIZATION !
this will be the 1st step to clear worldwide suspicion about "ISIS in Indonesia" also if it's true, then this law can be used to wipe all radical in Indonesia ... Any Indonesian people in here can become my witness (this news actually already been a week, so some of you probably already know this quite a while ago)

Their first target to disband Hizbut Tahrir I. This Radical Islam organization ALREADY BEING BANNED FROM A LOT OF ISLAM MAJORITY COUNTRY (Arab, Pakistan, Egypt, etc) EVEN FROM THEIR MOTHER COUNTRY. There are a lot presumption this is branch of ISIS or eventually will become ISIS in future ... Anyone who live in other country which against HTI can become my witness ...

! HOWEVER !
You know how corrupt the law in Indonesia, right ?
now that HTI try to sue Indonesian President saying he breaking the Principles of Democracy ... THIS IS CRAZY REASONING ! What kind of Democracy legalized leading teaching to radical ?

Well, as corrupt as Indonesian Law can be, let's hope they are not Crazy enough winning this radical claim to abolish that new good rule ... :)

Did anyone even take it down?

I mean I can see them being able to get it up somewhere unhindered, but not staying up for too long...
one of witness from that Dajal flag ...
I presume you are Indonesian and live in Jakarta ? ;)
I guess you could say...

they just get sky high because their own stupidity ...
if only all terrorist like this, we might easily have world peace with a BANG ...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forget to mention ...

in news TODAY (20 July 2017), there are planning for several Country leader in MANADO (one of area in Indonesia) planning to talk about terrorism around the world and how to prevent it ... it scheduled around next week (to next month if there's unforseen delay)

(pretty much soft indirect threat for Indonesia : "You have ISIS wannabe, we will mincemeat you") ...
I wonder if there are some news at West or East about this matter ...

Last edited: