Name: Briggens von Tacgnol
Birth Place: Aynek
Current Country of Residence: Kenya

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown

Personality

Zodiac: Ares
My Fears: People from my family knowing this website and gay people (Yes, I'm afraid of gays, not Internet ones tho)
Common Utterances: "I'm going through the G baby!" (If anyone knows where that sentence came from, I'll give you a cookie)
Is the glass half full, or half empty: Half empty. Yes, I'm not an optimist.
Bad Habits: Laughing loudly (Some people say that they get reminded of those stupid cartoons characters in 60s whenever I laugh), jumping and making sex jokes at nearly everyone (except for me' family).

3 Things You Dislike:
1) Homosexuals
2) Cocky homo sapiens
3) Hypocrites

Favorites

TV Show: Dr.House, you just gotta love the guy!
Drink: Coke
Shoe: Uh...sandals?
Hat: Top-hat
Color: Red
Music Genre: METAL MUTHAFUCKA
Internet Meme: LONGCAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Do I...

Smoke: No, I have asthma.
Swear: A lot. I think I have Tourette's as a side-effect of too much swearing.
Flip out and kill people: Only in video games.
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: Yes, 3 times in my life.
Knit scarves for orphans: Only if they have cleavage.

Future

Can you see into it? That depends. Sometimes when you're falling down the stairs, you can predict your future right there.
Should Marty have gone back to it? I don't really watch Back to the Future.
Where you'll be in 5 years? College. I still don't have the money right now.

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: Do I want to be anonymous for the rest of life from the great LINEMARVEL? Answer is probably yes, but since I'm humanitarian, it's good to be known.
Other random trivia: I have 4 strands of hair on my toe.

Here you go people.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Introduce yourself

Now.. hatred of gays I can understand. But fear? That one just never sat right with me.

But welcome, we all have been raised different ways, I'm sure you have reasons. Although I probably won't respect the decision you came to through your life experiences, doesn't mean I can't respect you.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, so long as you're not going around spouting off 'I haet/fear/dislike teh gays git away from me!' throughout the rest of the forum, then welcome, I suppose.

(Seriously, I can't understand why a person would fear gay people in general. It's not like just because they like the cock they're going to home in on you and do nasty things... unless the person in question is just an asshole, in which case it's more because they're an asshole than that they're gay. XD)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, they don't terrorize people. It's not like you come home and find out a gay guy broke in and organized your house while you were gone.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate gays, huffluffluffluffluff. Don't say gate, it reminds me of gays. Huffluffluffluffluff.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

im going to skip all your funny basic info and just say: Welcome Briggs, enjoy our fun forum filled with all your fears, things you dislike and adult content ;)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, they don't terrorize people. It's not like you come home and find out a gay guy broke in and organized your house while you were gone.
:( That's too bad because our house could use some serious feng shui. No fair that gay men get those super powers and gay women only get the usual super powers of looking smokin' that most straight women also possess.

...XD But I may be biased...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I got nothing but respect for my lesbian sisters... brothers? W/e

A comedian I know once said "Men want to be feared by other men and loved by women... we want to be lesbians"

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Bua ha ha ha, your outies prevent such an event from occurring! One must possess the mighty GIRL-BITS to denote themselves as such! *evil thunder and lightning as well as cackling in the background*

And by 'possess' I don't mean laying claim to those on people around yez. XD

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a reason for everything ya?

That's because when I was in school, there were a lot of people who touched other people's balls and do pelvic thrusts unexpectedly from behind people's back for every...single...day....

On some days, these people would just grab me from behind and do a more violent pelvic thrust.

My hatred for my gays is actually caused by trauma. I don't actually fear gays, just the idea and the sexual fantasies of gay-related things. It just creeps me out.

Hope that clears everything up, I think I made my point. :(

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well welcome. Surprising, but I actually accept that reasoning. Don't worry though no one here would do that to you.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bua ha ha ha, your outies prevent such an event from occurring! One must possess the mighty GIRL-BITS to denote themselves as such! *evil thunder and lightning as well as cackling in the background*

What if we turn into a ghost and possess a woman's genitals?

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I thought I was the only one that had a personal thundercloud-linked-to-laughter.

And Welcome Briggs!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

What if we turn into a ghost and possess a woman's genitals?
O_O

I don't know, Pheonix. I think you broke my brainz. I think that if we as a collective were to turn into a ghost that possessed women's genitals, there'd be a lot of either very happy or very unhappy women running around, but I don't think that would make for more lesbians!

I thought I was the only one that had a personal thundercloud-linked-to-laughter.
Oh, I've been working on this one for years now. I rarely whip it out, due to indecency, but I figured this forum could handle it. :p

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I know Tesla had the lightning bit, but I'm not sure about the clouds.

And, indeed, Welcome, Briggs. Enjoy the show.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mine induces synaesthetic qualities of 'tastes like purple'. :D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well welcome Flame and Briggs, to our little home full of such wonders for the lustful. enjoy your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.