What's new

Introduction Thread

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score
Re: New Age Introduction Thread

@ Toxic a super power being defined as an ability that allows one to cause large scale changes to the physical (spelling?) world ie destroy a building with a punch fly at the speed of sound manipulate gavity largescale telekenesis ect. ect.
@darkfire i agree with gator "kinky":p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So despite the fact that some comic book characters are considered superpowered for just being genius, your ability to know any and all possible information doesn't classify as a "super" power?

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

So despite the fact that some comic book characters are considered superpowered for just being genius, your ability to know any and all possible information doesn't classify as a "super" power?
I rarely read comic books thus was I unaware of this:( now im going to have to find a new one:mad:

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

thinking about it, I suppose I would rather have the truthful answer given to me. That way I could know exactly what the asshole men that i seem to be attracting as of late are thinking.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i have access to the internet, does that make me super powered?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm confused, I didn't read anywhere that she was getting an answer out of someone, just that she'd know an answer when she speaks the question. I didn't hear that she wouldn't be lied by the person she's speaking to or the internet.
I'm not saying pick another answer, I'm just saying rephrase the question, that exact superpower is the one I've imagined for myself in the past if I could pick one.

i have access to the internet, does that make me super powered?
No, but I have access to the internet and I don't like pizza.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

That's why I changed the wording a bit. I probably could have worded it better. sorry >.<

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't see how vomit, shit and piss are kinky... but that's just me. Whatever floats yer boat dear!

Also... why Dark thinks normal bodily functions are a super power... he's been watching too many movies where protagonists don't have to worry about the shitter.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Don't see how vomit, shit and piss are kinky... but that's just me. Whatever floats yer boat dear!
I'd say vomit and shit are pretty high up on the fetish meter. To me, that makes it kinky. I didn't say I was attracted to it. Plus it was meant more like Hedley Lamar from Blazing Saddles

...I love that movie.

Last edited:

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Nathan Fernandez
Screenname / Nicknames: Nanie
Birthday: 12/19/1988
Current Country of Residence: USA

~ Real-life appearance ~

Eye Color: Dark brown, though in decent light they turn golden.
Hair Color: Black.
Hair length: To shoulders (was midback but had to chop it off)
Breasts: I have none myself but I think B's are pretty right.
Glasses: I likely should be wearing some... (Nearsighted)
Features: Uh. Uh. Uh. ? [About six month old picture. Hair is back down a bit more now. Yea, I make armor and randomly spar with friends when I'm bored, so what. :p ]
Height: 5'7

~ Ideal appearance ~

Not much difference.
Oh ho, ain't that a slap on the knee!

~ Personality ~

Zodiac: Dragon.
My Fears: Fear Itself! ... And spiders. Spiders too.
Common Utterances: I swear I'll behave this time. -apologetic bow- It's not like you object anyway.
Is the glass half full, or half empty: Doesn't matter, I left that on the burner and have the damn coffee pot in my hand.
Bad Habits: ^ Coffee. Getting involved with hilariously bad women. Online gaming. "Emiya Shirou" syndrome.

3 Things I Dislike:
1) Choices.
2) Numbers.
3) Dislikes.

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: Hmm. Rumiko Takahashi, Sasaki Shonen, and quite a few others.
Other manga of interest: Tsuki-fuckin'-hime. . Oh shit, I just realized there's a couple more translated chapters.
-aborts post-

-resumes post later-
Video game series: Hmmm. Not to sound generic but Final Fantasy - up to a certain one. Dragon Warrior. I'm an old school gamer, so pretty much everything NES minus Gyromite. Fuckin' nightmares.
TV Show: Gotten into Dexter lately. I'm sure I like a lot of them like old Simpsons, Futurama, and the like. It's been a while without much TV. Oh and Conan 'O Brien is epic shit.
Anime: Oh god where to start. Samurai X, Fate/Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, I thought 'I My Me Strawberry Eggs' was cool - yes that's the fucking title, X (Despite all the severed head cuddling scenes),
Webcomic: I have a specific one in mind that stopped ages ago but I can't remember it. I think it was produced by "Whit" and he interviewed random game characters. It was awesome.
Drink: Plum Sake. <3
Food (why's this not up there? xD): Sushi!
Shoe: Response Gear: Tactical / Side Zip. Last me forever, do me justice.
Hat: Fedora.
Color: Green.
Music Genre: The Protomen; for they are their own genre.
Internet Meme: Lately, plastering Lines of Death on random pics.

~ Do I... ~

Smoke: Nope. Never plan on it.
Swear: -glances at my reply- I guess that's a hell yea. I know how to be well mannered when formality is required though.
Flip out and kill people: NO. -narrows eyes-
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: I suck so bad at instruments I'd be afraid of breaking my valuable, precious precious air.
Knit scarves for orphans: I knit orphans from scarves sometimes. Depends on my Mana levels.
Collect plushes, stuffed animals from the thrift store, and lots and lots of figurines: Random ass figurines yes. As well as odd stuff. I have a pack of Fire Emblem 4: Geneology of the Holy War trading cards here, a hyper posable Servant Archer, a card of Rin Tohsaka, and all sortsa random stuff including a display of several random Lego men fighting against Megaman, Bass, and Protoman.
Resemble a otaku hikikomori in several ways, including possibly being one?: -has to research wtf a hikikomori is- Well that being said, I am in no way socially reserved. Open book!
Have furry leanings?: Maaaaaybe. I am not the type to get all into it with like a Fursona and all that stuff, nor do I have anything against that, but I really have zero chance to refuse a girl with kitty ears on for me. And a tail maybe. And furry bracers maybe... <<; too much info guys?

~ The Future ~

Can you see into it?: I am a Newtype. Not sure what level. It has been tested and verified. I call it "Limited Precog." I can't read into it, or really see into it, but I can act on things sometimes I certainly don't know about with reflex and senses alone.

Should Marty have gone back to it?: I'm just glad he didn't pull a Fry.
"Doc! Dooooc!"
"Marty, thank God I found you! The future! It's... All, all wrong!"
"Doc, I didn't vanish!"
"Great Scott! You didn't..."
"She couldn't have been my mother. Or I'd be gone, right?"
"Marty. You are your own father!?"
"What? What!?"
"But wait. This doesn't mean... How can the future be changed?"
"Dad walked in on us."
"So did he leave her? Is that why the future is shaken like a newborn baby!?"
"No, he joined in! I - I just couldn't stop him!"
"Marty. This explains everything." -eyes narrow- "You have an EVIL BROTHER."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Was the previous commentary really needed?: No sleep and coffee dinner and breakfast dictates yes!

~ Other Stuff ~

Reason for joining: I used to be here since the forum got started. I made an account later and now, like two years later, am introducing myself. Back in the old days I think I found this forum off Linemarvel's blog and got my name up on a scoreboard. That was pretty much my first interaction here I think.

Other random trivia: I... Am at a loss at this one. Which is strange because I'm usually good with random stuff like this.

Notes: I beat Tyson in Punchout!!. Not sure if that means anything. That and Double Dragon 1-3 by the time I was 8. God, I have no life. -sadface- Oh and there's my random game creation stuff I do, that too.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome to the forums Nanie. Enjoy yer stay.

Cappy

Reputation score

Indeed, don't go running off now, you might miss the icecream truck.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

@sinfulwolf: Incubus had a point, it was pretty much time I introduced myself. Been here long enough haha. xD I'll try to be more social than I've been the past two-ish years.

@Cappy: Any time's time for Ice Cream.

@Hooker: -narrows eyes- Well hello there. Nice to meet you.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

DAMNIT! WHY DO PEOPLE HATE SPIDERS! IT'S IRRATIONAL.

God, fear something more aggressive

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I fear raptors...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Rational

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I fear creepers. Even moreso.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

[Play Guitar/Air Guitar: I suck so bad at instruments I'd be afraid of breaking my valuable, precious precious air. [/QUOTE]

Oh I'm SO gonna start using this against people that sing/play/listen to shit. "Stop it! You're breaking my valuable, precious, precious air!" It has a pun and everything.

Thank you, and welcome to the forums.