What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Re: Hounds of the Blade

so I did the full download of the site (not trans)
and turned rescued mode off ... but still nothing is different

so I did the full download of the site (not trans)
and turned rescued mode off ... but still nothing is different

It's supposed to be set to "Fail" to get the Sylvie scenes (Cobolio hideout and shotgun wielders in sewers).

For everyone wondering why the Sylvie scenes don't work when you have the translated, if you compare the translated file to the new ones from the loss scene before, the last couple of lines are different as they trigger the Sylvie scenes, if you copy and paste these lines from the new stuff into the translated file you can use the translated version just fine.

I dunno, I have the new scenes in the translated version no problem. The new scenes aren't in English obviously, but it must've been something in the way I copied files that isn't causing issues.

anybody has an idea who's the pirate chick I saw on pixiv? apparently she already has 2 losing scenes prepared for her.. I can't read japanese, has there been words of yet an other character?

EDIT : anyway; the pixiv page states that she's called rebecca for now and that she's also some kind of bounty hunter (thanks google translate..):D

Attachments

• 58405412_p0.jpg
    58405412_p0.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

There will be a new enemy (pig man) in next update......;)

Ugh.. Does anyone have save right before Assar? I have the 30.07 version of the game but still it doesn't want to trigger the fight. Im playing on Windows 7, also Im using old saves actually (maybe that's why) but I don't feel like going through whole game again. HALP!

Last edited:

@ zekari,
here you go. Its save No 38 (go to slum) ;)

Attachments

• save.zip
    841 bytes · Views: 10

@ pissudog
You're my hero. Thank you! :D

Hey, is there something new in Hounds of the Blade? I were two weeks in Spain so perhaps i missed something? :D

A side story has been released

Weird. Am I missing something or was this a release of this scene like least a year ago? Seems like a few files been added. Remember being like 30Mb file to Download.

Does anyone know what does the side story update contain?

Any idea when a new translation patch will be out? Really appreciate the work so far, and would rather wait to play the new updates if there's one in the works.

Either way, thanks!

Any idea when a new translation patch will be out? Really appreciate the work so far, and would rather wait to play the new updates if there's one in the works.

Either way, thanks!

Whenever Wessex has the time and wants to do it.

Downloaded the Side story. As I don't understand japanese, don't have any idea what are they saying, but 60MB just for an animation?

Cose you cant just press "enter" and get the "bad end".

does anyone know y you cant give up at ex count 9999?

does anyone know y you cant give up at ex count 9999?

I'd bet my ridiculous paycheck, that the author has set a flag for that value (and I'm almost 100% sure that's the max value), so that an automatic will be triggered (that we still have no clue about) on an enemy (that we are yet to see).

Well, one can dream, I guess lol.

I hope they add corruption to this game myself. That would be great to see. But as it is, it's a good game. Lets hope they don't stop working on it. :p

I hope they add corruption to this game myself. That would be great to see. But as it is, it's a good game. Lets hope they don't stop working on it. :p

I don´t like corruption :(
(but if it is Optional like I can get her raped without gettin Corrupt than it´s okay I guess . . . But IF then it shall be optional! Like with choices I choose or something like that)

And yeah, the Game´s a Blast ^.^

Back