What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes dogs were my favorite from the first game, they had the best systems I thought with the three phases, three animations for each phase, they had a continuing effect (which was supported to be knotting even though it wasn't, it was still good)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

There's a poll on his ci-en on which costume is better.

Reputation score
I always favor the suit, also the suit tear mechanics are a big plus for me.
edit
Looking again her boobs seem smaller in normal clothes which is not good! I need my anti gravity boobs!

Last edited:

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I always favor the suit, also the suit tear mechanics are a big plus for me.
edit
Looking again her boobs seem smaller in normal clothes which is not good! I need my anti gravity boobs!
Yeah, anti gravity boobs are a sign of increased strength. Coupled with your eyes turning green and you power le...oh, wait, no, that's something else entirely.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I like the clothes one better, gives more opportunity for clothes on rapings

kiko

Reputation score

New update, features 2 new levels

Google translated

I managed to make it in September.
Concerning the increase in the consumption tax and the end of support for Windows 7 support, the holidays were crushed for several days, so it was just a matter of whether it could be updated in September.
I've omitted a few things I actually wanted to do, but I'd like to pass it on to the next update.

Now, as for the contents of the update, two battle stages are implemented.
The first stage is a compulsory victory event to show off the strength of the main character, so you can't lose no matter how much you lose.
Please note that there is no eroticism even if you try to see defeated eroticism.
Production will be from the second stage. I have prepared an erotic scene here, so I hope you can fully hust here.

Also, in the previous article, I said that we will accept support from this time, but I would like to accept it after a while.
To be honest, there is a part that I am not confident about, or I am really wondering if I should really accept support. I would like to think about that by the next time.

I hope you will have more time before the next update.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Demo is really short. First stage is to show off her combat abilities, while the battle with the punks is almost impossible to beat since she has no energy, no armour and the punks are ridiculously tough. Just the one rape scene and game over scene.

Eden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo is really short. First stage is to show off her combat abilities, while the battle with the punks is almost impossible to beat since she has no energy, no armour and the punks are ridiculously tough. Just the one rape scene and game over scene.
Only way I was able to beat them was by getting them all close together and jump kicking them until they all died. Even then, it still lead to the same "thank you" screen.

Baboon

Reputation score
Is the game running at like 3x speed for anyone else? Might be a Unity glitch...

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the game running at like 3x speed for anyone else? Might be a Unity glitch...
If you have a high refresh-rate monitor, Unity will run the game faster to keep up, so playing on a 144hz monitor would feel like triple speed.

Here's a quick patch that should fix this demo for you.

Attachments

onurcanbela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone share a link to his patreon? I can't find his content at all... Or maybe a link to the demo would suffice. His old site is 100% obsolete now I guess.

kiko

Reputation score
Can someone share a link to his patreon? I can't find his content at all... Or maybe a link to the demo would suffice. His old site is 100% obsolete now I guess.
If you look like 5 posts above I shared his ci-en. That's the DLSite version of patreon and he's the most active there

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm, come to think of it he usually posts an update around xmas/new years

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
well, he did

some google translate
In the previous article, I was sorry for the unsightly.
Currently we are picking up and resuming production.
I'm so mentally mental that I want to be masochistic on a regular basis and I can't stand it.
As long as a good old man is ashamed of Menhera, he is honestly giving up because it is said that he will no longer heal when he grows up.
Some of you may feel uncomfortable, but if there are such inevitable things in the world, I hope that you can watch as if you are looking at a rare animal.
However, I think that it is impossible to complete the game without mental parts.
It is not an amount that can be completed while doing physical work.
On the other hand, I think that's what makes my game so appealing.
What makes you different from other producers?
To be honest, my level as a creator is low.
I can't draw, the writing is bad, the program is amateurish, my
daily work is completely unrelated to it, so my skills never improve.
Anyone who has made games to a certain extent will be able to make their own games in a short time.
But other producers don't do that. why?
I think you usually make games to complete them.
Few people will be able to build a game they know will not be completed.
I think you have to compromise in various ways to complete it.
In my case, by ignoring "complete", I want to do what other producers could not do.
I think there are quite a few cartoons in the world saying, "This will never be complete."
I hope you enjoy the update once every few months so that your game enjoys such a comic series.
However, unlike comics, in the case of games, it may be impossible to make games due to the OS and engine.
In that case, I want to end the game at that point.
By the way, after spending about two months, I am currently re-implementing the Tester game and making story parts.
Re-implementation of the Tester game will be familiar every time, but here I would like to replace it with a simple tutorial.
In the story part, the main characters will be all in one.
This time I would like to introduce that character.

Hi, it's just male characters.
In this work, there are almost no female characters other than the main character.
I'm not going to be very beautiful even if it comes out.
By using only the main character as a beauty character, I believe that the special character of the main character in the world can be brought out.
And as mentioned in the title, three of the four are Yakuza characters.
It looks like a local cooperative organization that communicates with public security.
I think that it will be a story development that pursues the target terrorist while being involved in the yakuza conflict.
And one of the remaining Yuno, this is like the previous Sylvia.
However, it will be like a convenient character gathered rather than a partner.
We will have you take on the role of weapon shop, tool shop, guild, information shop etc. in one hand.
If production goes smoothly as it is, I think it could be updated in January.
In that case, I hope you can pick it up and play with it again.
Then have a good year