• Total voters

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Is your waifu SHIT?

Could you Rephrase the question?
That female fictional character you are attracted to and consider a significant other, is she SHIT?
The guy you're talking about must be some kind of total chauvinistic asshole!
According to news? Yeah :(
And desiring this is a bad thing? I see the cuck infection is beginning to spread from 4chan...
A bad thing?
Who said it's a bad thing? I didn't, so who did?
Wait a second... did that hacker 4chan did something and you are mad at him? Please, show me on the doll where 4chan touched you.
*Starts molesting the doll himself*

Bahh! She was not able to keep up for long with "flashing" ekhm... i mean flash sword Irene
I...on the other hand...having no waifu...am good with long sessions making such frictions like her on the gif. I think we could be a good match (eventualy she could just cut one of my arms like she borowed Irene's last one) XD
I think she wouldn't treat you like rest of Claymores, until you were a witcher or something (because that's closest thing I can think of xD).

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yep, I knew it. You want those traits more than Hanekawa herself. You want humble waifu that will follow her guy to the end of the world, turn into nympho in the bed, take care of kids/house, won't cheat nor abandon her guy - While hoping for same from her beloved. You want old, traditional marriage and loving while being loved.
Traditional stuff is so passé.
Um, what? Someone who embodies those traits is fine, but my preference for Titty Kitty isn't limited to just that. A true connoisseur of feminine perfection will often go for the loyal, submissive girl with tits bigger than his head and who becomes a freak in the sheets over the flat-chested, red-haired slut lusting after an older man and with far worse psychological issues.

Basically, it's Hanekawa's body, her flaws, and the traits she possesses as a person that make her attractive. I mean, it beats a bi-polar redhead whose mommy sudoku'd, who got mind-raped by the clone of her boss's dead wife, and choked by a nu-male. Oh, and while lusting for a guy who banged the office slut, couldn't successfully James Bond, and got rekt.

Asuka a-shit. XD

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Um, what? Someone who embodies those traits is fine, but my preference for Titty Kitty isn't limited to just that. A true connoisseur of feminine perfection will often go for the loyal, submissive girl with tits bigger than his head and who becomes a freak in the sheets over the flat-chested, red-haired slut lusting after an older man and with far worse psychological issues.

Basically, it's Hanekawa's body, her flaws, and the traits she possesses as a person that make her attractive. I mean, it beats a bi-polar redhead whose mommy sudoku'd, who got mind-raped by the clone of her boss's dead wife, and choked by a nu-male. Oh, and while lusting for a guy who banged the office slut, couldn't successfully James Bond, and got rekt.
*Pokes you* Kek, why so defensive about your waifu and aggressive about other one?
Asuka a-shit. XD
Yup.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Missed a chance for a bird edit of Yoshiiki flipping the bird. Disappoint.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now this is turning into Hatoful Boyfriend.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I think she wouldn't treat you like rest of Claymores, until you were a witcher or something (because that's closest thing I can think of xD).
So not even in friendzone eh.. :D

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

IF you mean my waifu is shit, literally a shit. Than yes my waifu is definitely a shit. Taking a shit is laifu man :cool:

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could you explain how you came to know only the negative to a question that can be answered by a positive or negative ?
Actually... Yes.
I am trying to figure out some witty comment as an answer, but can't come up with anything decent, so I am just prolonging this with negative answers.
xD