• Total voters

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Is your waifu SHIT?

Actually... Yes.
I am trying to figure out some witty comment as an answer, but can't come up with anything decent, so I am just prolonging this with negative answers.
xD
Feel free to take your time, it's not like I'm running out anytime soon :p

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do we know our waifus are shit tier if no one's posting pics?

no pics...no happen...

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here's one of my shitty waifus...

The way she just wield those spears...masterful...I would like to see her polishing them one day...(Scatach of Fate Grand Order)

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

here's one of my shitty waifus...

The way she just wield those spears...masterful...I would like to see her polishing them one day...(Scatach of Fate Grand Order)
She's shit. I bet she doesn't even know how to job change like this hunk of a man.

Look at that arrogant cunt for a second. This fucker is so arrogant about how untouchable he is that he wears gold-plate armor. This fucker is wearing a brick on every part of his body and he just grins like a jackass. Oh, but that's not all. His hair is gold. He is basically saying "My hair inspired my fashion sense, it's that much better than everything else. Even my dick." This is the fucker who, when he walks in a castle, bitches cream themselves and Kings surrender their kingdoms to him.

Oh, and guess what? He's an archer who shoots spears. That's right. This motherfucker was probably a lancer, said "fuck that shit", and taught himself how to magically shoot spears from another dimension and then called himself an archer. He broke the goddamn rules on how projectile-based classes work by taking a weapon from another class, throwing it, and then declaring he belongs to a projectile-based class.

Your waifu has 2 spears. Gilgamesh has literally thousands of spears, plus the one he just fucked your waifu with.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She's shit. I bet she doesn't even know how to job change like this hunk of a man.

Look at that arrogant cunt for a second. This fucker is so arrogant about how untouchable he is that he wears gold-plate armor. This fucker is wearing a brick on every part of his body and he just grins like a jackass. Oh, but that's not all. His hair is gold. He is basically saying "My hair inspired my fashion sense, it's that much better than everything else. Even my dick." This is the fucker who, when he walks in a castle, bitches cream themselves and Kings surrender their kingdoms to him.

Oh, and guess what? He's an archer who shoots spears. That's right. This motherfucker was probably a lancer, said "fuck that shit", and taught himself how to magically shoot spears from another dimension and then called himself an archer. He broke the goddamn rules on how projectile-based classes work by taking a weapon from another class, throwing it, and then declaring he belongs to a projectile-based class.

Your waifu has 2 spears. Gilgamesh has literally thousands of spears, plus the one he just fucked your waifu with.

meh I'm not gonna contend with Mr. Golden Boy AKA Saint Seiya reject because he's too overrated already...not saying my queen scatach ain't overrated but I like my waifus darker and not too OP and Shiny and Gold... lol...

Semiramis is an Assassin class but she summons shit and casts spells so Goldenmesh isn't necessarily reinventing the wheel in class bastardization :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't waifus have to be female? The male version is husbando right?

... either way, goldy there is diarrhea-tier shit because no vagina.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enjoy this instead:

*pic*

Doesn't look like fecal matter at all ...
Kinda looks like someone tried to swallow without chewing first, then puked.

@Yoshiiki, what if I have more than one waifu?