What's new

ACT [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス ] Hana no Saku Oka 3 (The hill filled with full-blown flowers 3) / 花の咲く丘3 (RE066690) (RJ066690)

blinking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix] Hana no Saku Oka 3 (The hill filled with full-blown flowers 3)

Savegames are located in C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS"\localhost\fl3Savedata.sol in case someone wants to share. ^_^

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

humm got unlocked all .. except for the rumored tentacled also i saw theres a green frog like creature tho i dunno how to unlock tentacles or the green thing any hints?? i can provide save if needed

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I even launch this? theres not a application in the .zip just HTML and SWF files and non of em launch it.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I even launch this? theres not a application in the .zip just HTML and SWF files and non of em launch it.
open index with firefox

Deadzern

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you have unlocked the two checkbox with bonuses (under the title, that unlocks the pills and other stuff), you can enable again the werewolf by the checkbox near Passion Deal but also ingame there's a new icon that look likes a tentacled-one-eyed monster that changes you into werewolf. Maybe the rumored tentacles comes from there, or maybe there's indeed other things to unlock (perhaps you can unlock that icon for every girl, and turn into different monster for each, as unlocking the nipple rings gives different ones for each girl).

Anyway, does anybody would know where to find the 1st and 2nd Hana No Saku Oka ? I'd be rather interested by it.

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeaaa thats true there is a tentacle thingie stilll i tried everything and cant to get it work except for the wolf transformation mabe its something with the first play but when u try to use it on the angel girl theres no hand to even take off her panties sooo... no idea and still theres this portal to the pink tentacle like zone and thers no tentacles xD awww me want those tentacless so bad T_T and hat green fro like creature looks cool too xD ( i saw it in a flash editor just a litle peek ^^ mabe theres even more i need to check it out):cool:

oh and yea i bump the previous hana no saku oka games finding helps ^^

Edit2* i found some monsters in angelica scene (manualy to it doesnt lead to anywhere noide how to unlock them or mabe theysome unused art in the game)
heres what i found i keep checking the other scenes aswell mabe theres much more we think ^^

Last edited:

ninjamantis

Reputation score

I don't know if you guys can help me or not but I'm getting this strange bug where it'll load up the game but when I try clicking on any of the girls it is unresponsive.
It still highlights each girl when you hover over it but nothing happens when I click one.
Tried with firefox, chrome and IE. :(

Cheers

Deadzern

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check your game directory path or/and try in a different one the game, maybe it's in a directory that your OS understand but that your web browsers don't (like because of special characters or japanese characters, etc)

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

naa its not that i had that bug too its the flah player version
the newest version doesnt like this game i downloaded some older vesion and installed and it worked..

cannot get those tetacles or other fun stuff to work >_< rawr (they are only in angelicas scene)

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if anyone has progressed to the tentacles a quick reply would be nice. :D

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

I somehow got that lower creature in your linked pic to spawn in the pinkish star scene, but I really dunno how.

Btw are there more then 2 scenes for blacklink? or more options then cuffs and piercings at least ...

And does werewolf mode do aything at all for the other girls? All that seems to happen is talk talk talk ... :s

Last edited:

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I somehow got that lower creature in your linked pic to spawn in the pinkish star scene, but I really dunno how.

Btw are there more then 2 scenes for blacklink? or more options then cuffs and piercings at least ...

And does werewolf mode do aything at all for the other girls? All that seems to happen is talk talk talk ... :s

Now now, as we all know Werewolves are very social creatures.
Perhaps they are speaking of sex talk so grand we are unworthy of reading it.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

I also just notice a couple small empty red boxes in the right corner under h bar, sometimes making the girl cum fills one of the blocks up but I have no idea why it dies or why it doesn't sometimes.

Dunno if they serve a purpose either.

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

o-o' no idea i got no red boxes or something under hbar geeez dis is just frustrating tentacles are there and cant get them rawr *bites keyboard* im out of ideas i tried everything.. T_T:(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh, im stuck on the talky bit too

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also just notice a couple small empty red boxes in the right corner under h bar, sometimes making the girl cum fills one of the blocks up but I have no idea why it dies or why it doesn't sometimes.

Dunno if they serve a purpose either.
i think they light up when you unlock things...

handler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this seems to be the creators site.

also part one and two

Last edited:

naruto531

Reputation score

sorry for bringing the topic up after so long, but can someone reupload this? I had it at one point but my computer died and I'd be happy to have it again

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think I found a source here:

It seems to be a 2-in-1 thing. Only the Rapidgator links seem to be working. Downloading it now, I'll see what happens.

NoOneWasHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mediafire(com)/?4c4ba675i567ta4
Password: hasuublog

Probably this is it. Seems to be working, though there are lot of swf files in it, dont know if where to start.