What's new

ACT [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス ] Hana no Saku Oka 3 (The hill filled with full-blown flowers 3) / 花の咲く丘3 (RE066690) (RJ066690)

Imatoac

Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix] Hana no Saku Oka 3 (The hill filled with full-blown flowers 3)

Thank you, that's Hana no Saku Oka 3. The game opens in browser, if you click index.html
Damoriva's link contains the second part.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm uploading the second part now, so you don't have to download a 3-part file from Rapidgator just for one thing. Give me some time, it's a bit slow for some reason.

Edit: And here it is, finally:

Last edited:

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm uploading the second part now, so you don't have to download a 3-part file from Rapidgator just for one thing. Give me some time, it's a bit slow for some reason.

Edit: And here it is, finally: cant post urls yet.
Fine, cool your jets dude.

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see what you did there *squints eyes and nods* Good Idea. :cool:
The whole process of changing the file name for discretion is ultimately rendered pointless if you go and blow its cover anyways in the same thread. Edit your post so it doesn't get taken down for the rest of us.

MoodWhiplash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Complete(?) save attached.

You'll need to overwrite a previous save. Check in C:\Documents and Settings\*Your User Name Here*\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*########*\localhost

You'll also want to grab the 1.20 patch, otherwise you might not have access to the vibrator and anal beads in Love Maiden's scene. The official walkthrough doesn't mention anything about the fabled tentacle scene.

Patch and walkthrough (in moonspeak): isotonix.jp/product/#flower3

Attachments

naruto531

Reputation score

Thanks, I spent way to long looking for this. Don't know why I didn't decide to just ask here to begin with.

NoOneWasHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do i do with cloth at love maiden scene? Do anyone have a full walkthrough(i cant translate the one posted before because all words are on picture)

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Cloth is to wipe off the wax iirc.

Shandy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi - all the files seem to be taken down now - anyone feel like re-uploading it to rgator?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi - all the files seem to be taken down now - anyone feel like re-uploading it to rgator?
Here you go, I'll update the first post later.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
something weird happened to my chrome and mozilla browser. Whenever i open the "index" file of this game, i can't seem to click on any of the girls. It is almost as if both browsers are blocking that file from opening any of the other connected ones it should open. Flash is allowed to run on the browser but i cant seem to do anything other than see the main menu. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I can technically still see all of the girls in their individual flashes but its annoying to look for repeatedly instead of using the index menu.

EDIT: I fear that this has happened with my other games as well. Anything that is a multi connected flash file like this fails to function properly anymore. Please help?

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Link replaced and description updated

something weird happened to my chrome and mozilla browser. Whenever i open the "index" file of this game, i can't seem to click on any of the girls. It is almost as if both browsers are blocking that file from opening any of the other connected ones it should open. Flash is allowed to run on the browser but i cant seem to do anything other than see the main menu. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I can technically still see all of the girls in their individual flashes but its annoying to look for repeatedly instead of using the index menu.

EDIT: I fear that this has happened with my other games as well. Anything that is a multi connected flash file like this fails to function properly anymore. Please help?
For anyone experiencing this issue, it's a security measure put in by adobe. If you want to resolve this, open the following page and under the "Global Security Settings panel", add the folder that contains this game to "always trust files in these locations"

Last edited:

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link replaced and description updated

For anyone experiencing this issue, it's a security measure put in by adobe. If you want to resolve this, open the following page and under the "Global Security Settings panel", add the folder that contains this game to "always trust files in these locations"

Don't know if it's a Windows 10 thing (because it worked on older versions of Windows), once I allow Adobe to "trust" the folder, the page stops accessing the .swf game file. I'm in the menu and all I get is the "how to play" text but no game.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't know if it's a Windows 10 thing (because it worked on older versions of Windows), once I allow Adobe to "trust" the folder, the page stops accessing the .swf game file. I'm in the menu and all I get is the "how to play" text but no game.
Try a different browser. iirc I had problems getting this game to run properly on Firefox after upgrading to Windows 7.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op not up to standard for old threads, requires description (I couldn't even put the right prefix on). PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.