What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~ (RJ189682)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

RJ146643 is a good one and it has an english patch as well :D

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now only missing the purple one for the clinic/doctor...
Far as I can tell that event happens if you say her own child looks sick and then check up on him in the mornings, an option should come up to take him to the clinic, and I think that unlocks it.

Also wanna thank Etory for the partial, kinda wish there was a full translation but I'll take what I can get :)

Last edited:

BaraknaObama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

full walktrough (in jap):

このゲームの攻略法について記載されています。
ネタバレが嫌いな方は、メモ帳を閉じてください。

↓↓ 閲覧する方は、スクロールしてください。 ↓↓

基本的には、島全体で起こるイベントを、平均的に進めて行くことで物語は進行していきます。
特定の条件を満たすことで、放課後の学校1Fで、校長に呼ばれているなどのメッセージが入り、
その後、放課後にのみ校長に話しかけることで、新たな段階へと進みます。
校長に呼ばれるイベントが発生していない場合、島全体で起こるイベントが進行不足のため次に進むことが出来ません。
島を巡ってイベントを探してみてください。

↓↓ さらに、細かな攻略方法を見る場合、スクロールしてください。 ↓↓

◇◇ 完全攻略手順 ◇◇

1.オープニングイベント ~~ たかおのイタズラで、お仕置きを決意する ~~ 学校2Fいる、みちのりに話しかけ手伝いをする ~~ 翌日、抜き打ちテストを行う

※上記のイベントまで進行すると、解放されるイベント・・・お隣さん
                              農家のおじさん
                              牧場のおじさん

2.みちのりに話を聞く ~~ 校長から、たかおの家の場所を聞く 

※上記のイベントまで進行すると、解放されるイベント・・・みちのり、男性教師がトイレを利用するようになる
                              放課後、自宅でなつきに話しかけるとイベント。 その後ランダムで空き地に登場する、たかおに話しかけると家に呼べる

3.駄菓子屋地区、たかおの家でたかおの親父に会う ~~ たかおの家のそばにいる若者と話す ~~ 駄菓子屋のばあちゃんと会話する ~~ 空き地地区にて、イモ虫を入手する ~~ たかおに初めてカンチョーをされる

※上記のイベントまで進行すると、解放されるイベント・・・若者
                              放課後にみちのりに話しかけることで、体育の授業が解放される
                              学校1Fのトイレに行くと、罰掃除を思いつく
                              空き地地区、駄菓子屋地区に、たかおたちが登場するようになる
  ★さらに下記のイベントを進行する(順不同)
   ○お隣さん・・・自宅の隣の家に挨拶に行く ~~ 自宅の台所で夕飯を作ると、お隣さんが訪ねてくる ~~ 放課後、初めて家庭菜園の話を聞く
   ○農家のおじさん・・・2度、会話する ~~ 農家地区にて、たかおのイタズラを受ける ~~  1度、地区から出たのち、たかおからイタズラを受けずに農家のおじさんと会話する
   ○牧場のおじさん・・・初めて挨拶する ~~ 放課後に話しかけ、課外授業を思いつく ~~ 朝、授業を行う前に校長に話しかけ、課外授業を提案する

●放課後、学校1Fでメッセージ

4.放課後に校長に話しかけ、島内会に参加する ~~  翌日、職員室にて校長と会話

※上記のイベントまで進行すると、解放されるイベント・・・自宅の台所で夕飯を作ると、はるひこが同僚たちを連れて帰宅する

★さらに下記のイベントを進行する(順不同)
   ○お隣さん・・・タオルで身体を拭かれるイベントを発生させる
   ○農家のおじさん・・・たかおを落とし穴にはめる ~~ 農家の手伝いをする
   ○牧場のおじさん・・・2パターン目の課外授業イベントを発生させる
   ○若者・・・たかおが駄菓子屋地区にいるときに、たかおからガムをもらう ~~ 若者からイタズラを受ける(周囲に、たかおがいないとき)
   ○はるひこの後輩・・・自宅の台所から携帯を確認し、飲み会を発生させる ~~ 飲み会の席で、ふゆかに話しかけ飲み会に参加させる ~~ トイレで用を足す ~~ 後輩に話しかけてから、同僚と話す

●放課後、学校1Fでメッセージ

5.放課後に校長に話しかけ、裸祭りに参加する

※上記のイベントまで進行すると、解放されるイベント・・・夜、はるひこパートにて、食後ふゆかに話しかけると、はるひこの休日パートが解放される

6.放課後、たかおから水風船攻撃を受ける ~~ 駄菓子屋で水鉄砲を買う ~~ 放課後、たかおに水鉄砲で仕返しをする ~~ 翌日、診療所で治療を受ける ~~
   ~~ 授業の最後に宿題を思いつく(体育以外を選択した場合に発生)~~ 次回の授業時に宿題を出す ~~ 学校を出て、たかおに遭遇する ~~ たかおの家で宿題を見る

★さらに下記のイベントを進行する(順不同)
   ○お隣さん・・・再び家庭菜園の話を聞く
   ○農家のおじさん・・・手伝いの最中に襲われるイベントを発生させる
   ○牧場のおじさん・・・放課後に牧場のおじさんと会話する ~~ 柵のそばにいる牛に話しかける ~~ 朝、授業前に校長に話しかけ、課外授業を行う
   ○はるひこの後輩・・・4回、飲み会を開催する ~~ 放課後、港地区にいる後輩に話しかけ、襲われるイベントを発生させる

●放課後、学校1Fでメッセージ

7.放課後、校長に話しかけ島内会の話を聞く ~~ 夜、はるひこパートでふゆかと会話する ~~ 島内会で襲われるイベントを発生させる

※上記のイベントまで進行すると、解放されるイベント・・・放課後に校長に話しかけると、いつでも島内会を開けるようになる

★さらに下記のイベントを進行する(順不同)
   ○島内会を2回行う
   ○たかおを自宅に呼ぶ・・・全員で風呂に入るイベントを発生させる ~~ たかおの家に遊びに行く
   ○体育の授業を行う・・・全4段階

※上記のイベントを全て進行させることで解放されるイベント・・・朝、自宅でなつきに話しかけると、風邪を引くようになる
                                 たかおの家に入れるようになる

8.なつきの風邪イベント後、学校で授業を行う ~~ 放課後、校長に話しかけ、運動会を行う ~~ 放課後、校長に話しかけ、授業参観を行う ~~ たかおの家で、たかおの親父とゲームをする

●自宅1Fにてメッセージ、エンディングを迎えられるようになる

以上が攻略の手順となります。★の部分は記載されている以上に進行することもあります。
上記以外にも、夜のはるひこパートで行われる、夜の営みイベントや
項目7以降に、お隣さん、農家・牧場のおじさん、港地区にいる後輩、診療所、罰掃除、学校トイレの男性教師などで回想に登録されるイベントが発生します。
8以降にも、放課後に校長に話しかけると、裸祭りも再度行うことができるようになり、こちらも新規のイベントがあります。
他にも、回想には入らない小さなイベントが島の住人から発生しますので、お楽しみ下さい。

google trasl.

It describes the strategy of this game.
If you do not like spoiling, please close down the memo pad.

↓ ↓ To view, please scroll. ↓ ↓

Basically, the story progresses by advancing events that occur across the island on average.
By satisfying certain conditions, a message such as being called to the principal at school 1F after school enters,
After that, by talking to the principal only after school we proceed to a new stage.
If the event called by the principal has not occurred, the event occurring in the whole island can not proceed because of lack of progress.
Please visit the island and search for events.

↓ ↓ In addition, please scroll to see a detailed strategy. ↓ ↓

◇ ◇ complete capture procedure ◇ ◇

1. Opening event ~ ~ Takao's mischief to decide punishment ~ ~ 2F school, help talk to Michinori ~ ~ next day, do unannounced test

* Events to be released when proceeding to the above event · · · Neighbors
Old farmer
Uncle of a ranch
In the case of

2. Listen to Michinori ~ ~ Listen to the place of Takao's house from the principal

※ Events that will be released when proceeding to the above events · · · Michinori, male teachers will start using toilets
After school, when you talk to your disposition at home, an event. Then randomly appear in the vacant lot, you can call home when you talk to Takao

3. Meet the father of Takao at the house of Takao ~ Talk with young people near the house of Takao ~ ~ Talk with the grandmother of a cake shop ~ ~ Get a potato in a vacant lot district ~ ~ Takao I will be kancho for the first time

* Events released when proceeding to the above events · · · Young people
Talking to Michinori after school, the physical education lesson is released
When I go to the school 1F toilet, I come up with punishment cleaning
Takao will appear in the vacant lot district and the candy store district
★ Proceed further on the following events (in no particular order)
○ Neighbors ... Go to greet the house next to your home ~~ When you make dinner at home kitchen, your neighbor will come visit ~~ I will listen to the story of home garden for the first time after school
○ Old farmer ... 2 times to talk, ~ Talk about Takao at a farmhouse district ~~ Once you leave the district, talk to the farmer's uncle without a mischief from Takao
○ Uncle of the ranch ... First time to greet ~ ~ Talk to us after school, come up with an extra-curricular lesson ~ ~ In the morning, talk to the principal before class and offer extra-classes

● Message at school 1F after school

4. Talk to the principal after school and participate in the island association ~ ~ next day, talk with the principal in the staff room
In the case of
* Events to be released when proceeding to the above event ... When you make dinner at home kitchen, Haruhiko takes home colleagues and comes home

○ Neighbors ... Generate an event to wipe the body with a towel
○ Owners of farmers ... put the Takao in the pitfalls ~ ~ Help the farmers help
○ Uncle of a ranch ... Generate an extracurricular lesson event of the second pattern
○ Young people · · · Takao gets gum from Takao when they are in the sweets shop district ~ ~ You get mischief from young people (when you do not care)
○ Junior of Haruhiko · · Check the mobile from the kitchen at home to raise a drinking party ~~ Talk to him at the drinking party and let him join the drinking party ~~ add the use at the toilet ~ ~ speak to the junior Then talk with colleagues

5. Talk to the principal after school and join the naked festival

※ Events to be released when proceeding to the above events · · · In the night, in the Haruko part, after talking to the after-meal part, the Haruhiko's holiday part will be released

6. After school, take a water balloon attack from Takao ~ ~ Buy a water gun at a candy store ~ ​​~ Retain with a water gun to Takao after school ~ ~ The next day, get treatment at the clinic ~ ~
~~ come up with homework at the end of the lesson (occurred when choosing something other than physical education) ~~ give homework at the next lesson ~~ come out of school, encounter Takao ~~ see homework at Takao's house

○ Neighbors ... ... Listen again to the family garden
○ Uncle of a farmer ... Generate an event that is attacked during the help
○ Old man in the ranch ... talk to the ranch owner after school ~ ~ Speak to a cow near the rail ~ ~ In the morning, talk to the principal before class and do extracurricular lessons
○ Junior of Haruhiko · · · 4 times, holding a drinking party ~ ~ After school, talk to a junior in the port area and generate an attacked event

7. Talk to the principal after school and listen to the story of the inhabitants of the inhabitants ~ ~ In the evening, talk with friends in Haruhiko part ~ ~ Generate an event attacked by Shimanekai

* Events to be released when proceeding to the above events · · · After talking to the principal after school, you will be able to open the Oshimai meeting anytime

○ Shimauchi-kai done twice
○ Call Takao at home · · · Generate an event to take a bath with everyone ~ ~ Go to the house of Takao to go home
○ conduct gym classes · · · all four stages

※ Events released by proceeding all the above events · · · In the morning, when talking to a nostalgia at home, you will catch a cold
It will start to enter Takao's house

8. Natsuki's cold after school event ~~ After school, talk to the principal and do athletic meet ~ ~ Talk to the principal after talking to the principal, conduct class lessons ~ ~ Takao's father in the house of Takao play games

● Messages and endings will be greeted at home 1F

This is the procedure of strategy. ★ parts may proceed beyond what is stated.
In addition to the above, evening activities that will be held at the Haruko part of the night
After item 7, there will be an event registered in reminiscence by neighbor, san, farmer / ranch man, junior in port area, clinic, punishment cleaning, school toilet male teacher etc.
Even after 8, if you talk to the principal after school, you will be able to do the naked festival again, and here is another new event.
Besides, a small event that does not enter recollections will come from residents of the island, so please enjoy.
Nice walkthrough man! Appriciate it alot. I do have one question however. How do yo ucall Takeo's father? Can't seem to wrap my head around it. Any help would be much appriciated!

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know any other games, be it rpgmaker, wolf, or Vn, where it's netorare in a village type of deal, like this game. I really like the idea of a woman becoming the village whore, like in Noxian Nights. Would appreciate any recommendations.
Hello Friend ami also like this type of games and more if they are rpg, see I have these:
1.-セフィーナの物語
2.-愛菓さんのHな田舎生活
3.-人妻戦士エマ古代帝国の遺跡
4.-なんでも調査少女RPG

If you know more games so you gradeceria you give me the names, also I like this type of games ntr where the spouse is the whore of the people.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the purple tile for the doctor?
Edit: Nevermind, just have to ask the kid enough times.

Last edited:

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone pm me a new version, mine is bugged when going to doctor :(

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for being "that guy" but the game bugged on me about 3 times now and I can't get a lot of the scenes (not willing to redo another 4 hours of gameplay), anyone generous enough to share a full save?

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello if anyone have full save pls uplode because mine got bugged or i am stuck and cant reach all events

okanagan

Reputation score

Well, I seem to be stuck:

I can help the farmer but it just repeat.
School trip at the ranch is at second stage, maybe third.
Inviting the child to play at home does not seem to advance the plot.
I can make the kids clean the toilet at school but the event just repeat.
Same for Gym class.
I had the towel scene with the neighbor but now he wont come out of his house.

Any idea?

Attachments

Last edited:

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I seem to be stuck:

I can help the farmer but it just repeat.
School trip at the ranch is at second stage, maybe third.
Inviting the child to play at home does not seem to advance the plot.
I can make the kids clean the toilet at school but the event just repeat.
Same for Gym class.
I had the towel scene with the neighbor but now he wont come out of his house.

Any idea?
Try drinking with work-buddies and talk to both of them in front of work as Yuki

okanagan

Reputation score

Try drinking with work-buddies and talk to both of them in front of work as Yuki

How do you do that?

Talking with one of the co-worker just triggers a short groping scene and the other guy just talk. Sometimes they go to the bathroom but that does not seem to lead anywhere...and when I talk with the princpal when class is over he always say the same thing and there is some kind of camera flash behind him but that's it.

Thank you.

Edit: I think i have found the problem! I opened the game in rpg maker to try to track down the problem and I think I have found something.

When you end the day by using the prepare food option the game does not handle it the same way when you end the day with an event, like helping the farm or inviting the kids.

It's quite simple actually, the later simply skip straight to the dinner scene, but the "prepare dinner" action has a simple code that checks the game progression and if you are far enough into the game it will make your husband's co-worker spawn!

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any info on a translation for this? I thought someone was working on it but I can't remember who, and if it was stopped or not...
This looks like such a good game too.

okanagan

Reputation score

Is there any info on a translation for this? I thought someone was working on it but I can't remember who, and if it was stopped or not...
This looks like such a good game too.

There is a partial translation in the sub forum, under the name mischief war.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For the part that says gum, what do I do? I already did the rest of the events.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's my full save if someone needs it. Also, I am unsure of if this is all of it.

Attachments

Deniz

Reputation score

This game is amazing.It definitely deserves a full translation.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is amazing.It definitely deserves a full translation.
Then make one

Status
Not open for further replies.