It's raining tentacles! (Sarah/Caulder)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: It's raining tentacles! (Sarah/Caulder)

The option to keep driving is soon taken from Sarah as the jungle grows, soon getting thick enough and high enough that no mere earth-bound vehicle short of a tank is going to get past. Of course, it would be a long way to hoof it from here, whether she wants to go forwards or back to the observatory.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah whimpers as she finds the roads soon overgrown and impossible to use, climbing out of her car and grabbing her bag of supplies, removing the magic focus she keeps hidden and clipping it onto the string of her bikini between her breasts. "Whoever the hell had the idea to do this need a lesson in humility. One which I intend to be the deliverer of." she says as she scowls and turns back, intending to head back to the observatory and make sure everyone is safe, despite it being a rather long trek, likely fraught with danger.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As the growth slows down, the jungle around Sarah grows eerily quiet as she starts heading back towards the observatory. Suddenly, after about 15 minutes, she hears a rustling sound from ahead that suddenly stops as if whatever made it had also heard her.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah comes to a halt as she hears the rustling sound, her left hand coming up to gently grasp her magic focus. "H-Hello? Is anyone there?" she asks, only realizing after that nobody could possibly be there, considering she was the only one on the road.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For a moment there is silence. Then what looks like a hound made entirely from vines and leaves comes into the view, sniffing the air as its beady eyes slowly come to focus on Sarah and it lets out a growl.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah gasps as the strange plant-hound reveals itself, lowering herself towards the ground and holding both her hands out, trying to look as non-threatening as possible. "N-Nice puppy...Easy...I don't want to hurt you..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The hound continues growling as it sniffs the air and prepares to pounce. Sarah catches the faint smell of brimstone in the air.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah begins to gently move off to the side, moving as slowly and non-threateningly as possible, not wanting to spook the beast. "N-Nice doggy...I just want to get past you..." she says gently, her fluffy tail tucked between her legs.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Are you always this useless?" a voice calls out from somewhere to the side of the hound. As it turns to look at the source, the scent of brimstone grows thousandfold as a yet of red flame hits the hound, causing it howl and desperately roll on the ground as it starts to smoulder and burn. A hellhound steps out of the woods, turning to eye Sarah critically, the plant-hound apparently no longer a concern.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah eeps as the hound is sent sprawling and writhing on fire. "W-What the...Where did you come from?!" Sarah asks, still trying to recover from the shock of a suddenly immolated planthound. "A-Are you here to hurt me? You better not be!"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The hellhound sneers."I'm here because I want to figure out where this jungle appeared from. It must have been one hell of a spell, so I figured maybe you could help, being a kitsune and all, but looking at you I suppose I was mistaken. Just look at yourself, whimpering at the sight of a lowly beast."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How dare you! I'll have you know I'm one of the best mages around these parts!" Sarah says, her tail fluffing out and her ears twitching in anger. "I just don't like conflicts." she says, folding her arms and pouting.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"That's not exactly hard, given that there's nothing but desert for almost thirty miles." the hellhound says, still sneering. "If you're so good, tell me who did this so I can kick their ass."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't know who did it. First there was rain, then suddenly seeds, and then a jungle, all in the course of the last ten minutes." Sarah says, placing her hands on her hips and looking around at the strange jungle. "I'd say we should stick together and try to figure it out, but you seem like a lone-wolf kind of gal. Or...Lone puppy.."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

15 vs 9

Too late, Sarah remembers that "puppy" is one of the words one should not use around a hellhound. Snarling, she leaps at Sarah, tackling her to the ground. "Say that word again. I dare you."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah eeps as she's tackled to the ground. "T-That depends on what kind of punishment you have in mind if I call you that again." the Kitsune says, trying to hide her joy that she found a way to get under the hellhound's skin.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A soft growl rises from the hellhound's sizable chest as she moves to pin Sarah to the ground, baring her teeth as she stares Sarah's face.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw. Is the big, sexy puppy mad at me?" Sarah asks as she's pinned to the ground, knowing full well that she may well have sealed her fate. Dead at the ripe age of 24. To a hellhound she pissed off. That'll be one hell of an obituary, she thinks, as she clenches her hands and beats her fluffy tail on the ground in anxiety.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

19 vs nat 20
Sarah: 4/5 MP 2/3

As the hellhound opens her mouth Sarah can see the spark starting and instinctively triggers her shield spell, stopping the fire breath less than an inch from her face, resulting in burnt eyebrows and fluffy ears that would probably be tender for days.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah cries out in pain as her shield fails to block all the damage, but keeps her alive. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry for calling you a puppy! You just looked so cute!" the Kitsune shouts out, struggling against the much stronger woman who has her pinned. "H-How can I make it up to you? And convince you not to roast and eat me?"