What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm having the same problem, and I've looked all through this thread without finding anything.

And no, the Walkthrough didn't help either.
Just to be 100% clear:
There is only 1 (one) ending, the 'bride' ending. Whether that counts as you defeating the dragonlord, is up to your own judgement.

Kiava

Reputation score
hi guys , does anybody know where i can find the latest version of Maragonquest V ? possibly in english otherwise japanese version it's ok either

Ranos

Reputation score
hi guys , does anybody know where i can find the latest version of Maragonquest V ? possibly in english otherwise japanese version it's ok either
Doesn't exist in english, Unfortunately. Unless in the future there happens to be a translation, from a quick google search,nothing pops up.

For japanese,latest version is:

CrackAssDunky

Reputation score
can somebody please put a 100% save file for the game? I tried the hong kong link but it didn't work for me, i put it in the save folder but it just gave me an error at the starting screen, anyway i need the save

or a walkthrough in english. I would really appreciate it

Kiava

Reputation score
hi guys somebody have a guide or a walkthrough of maragonquest v ? i don't know to unlock all events with NPC and i'm stuck with the story

kutina1992

Reputation score
what do you need to do to fight the "King". I´ve beaten everyone "including" the finals boss but there is one girl/monster missing and after taking a look in the game folder its the King/Queen herself. But all she does is telling me to beat the dragonlord wich i already did...

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently you need to lose to the Dragonlord fifteen times. I never did it because having to lose to get things really annoys me, so don't quote me on that.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what do you need to do to fight the "King". I´ve beaten everyone "including" the finals boss but there is one girl/monster missing and after taking a look in the game folder its the King/Queen herself. But all she does is telling me to beat the dragonlord wich i already did...
You need to "die" 15 times in total and end up talking to the King each death. The fastest way to die would be walking on the ice panels in the King's castle after finding the key to open doors. The King should start the fight after that. The specific choice shouldn't matter, but choosing the masochistic option would be a safe bet.

The English translation and the walkthrough (also in English) are linked in the first post of this thread.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When I found this forum, I had so many questions to ask, but I'm all set to play it now. I guess the only question I have left is that if this game has an ongoing translation, when will it be complete? If there isn't one, I think I know a group of people that can do it.

sexypants

Reputation score
Doesn't exist in english, Unfortunately. Unless in the future there happens to be a translation, from a quick google search,nothing pops up.

For japanese,latest version is:
Is there a translation of Maragon Quest V anywhere? I've been searching for almost a year and I can't find one.

I played through the Japanese version the best I could, but it's not the same if you don't understand everything.

Darkest C

Reputation score
Is there a translation of Maragon Quest V anywhere? I've been searching for almost a year and I can't find one.

I played through the Japanese version the best I could, but it's not the same if you don't understand everything.
I too have been searching and I can't find it.