With Gallery~

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Windows

Android

With Gallery~
Wouldn't this just be the old demo when we're a few days away from a free update? Not trying to be mean but it strikes me as slightly suspicious

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wouldn't this just be the old demo when we're a few days away from a free update? Not trying to be mean but it strikes me as slightly suspicious
IIRC old demo doesn't have the gallery tho?
Yes in about another 2 day perhaps , there will be 0,54
What's suspicious? Damn You're so mean~

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hm, fair enough. Yeah I guess this was kinda misplaced by me, apologies & thanks for sharing.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hm, fair enough. Yeah I guess this was kinda misplaced by me, apologies & thanks for sharing.
That was really hurt man~
All i want was to share

IIRC Cien version is "B" Public Version there was no gallery option , well it's free anyway
While on Fantia there is D and E version (bought it from there) , since Cien refuse filthy Gaijin CC

But if you say they are the same , then i'll take down later

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nah I didn't know, hence the confusion. I thought "why would someone re-upload a free demo?" and I wasn't aware that there's paid ones with more content. Now I feel bad, I was misinformed. Sorry dude.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nah I didn't know, hence the confusion. I thought "why would someone re-upload a free demo?" and I wasn't aware that there's paid ones with more content. Now I feel bad, I was misinformed. Sorry dude.
Allright it's okay~
Actually i also just found out this thread , so yeah IDK if there was a DL link before

I love zombie game thingy , so i immediately buy it from fantia (Damn they are so good , they accept my CC):D
Dumb2 me , it will expired on May 31'st tho or June 1'st
Only around 12-13 day even tho i just bought it

ASAP the 0,54 out , i will share it with you guys;)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Update's available on ci-en. No idea if it's around for itch.io though.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
First thing to clear

There is 6 version , Windowsfree-x86free-Androidfree and then Windowspaidversion-x86paidvs-Androidpaidvs
What's the difference?

As stated by Author , the Gallery version only on paid paid version

Anyway~ Here's 0,54 guys

Windows Paid Version

x86 Paid Version

Android Paid Version

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
What's new:

- Zombie (male) game over scene
- Fly game over scene
- 4 new enemies (wall trap, ceiling tentacle, tentacle spawn, dog) each with their own animation
- new pregnancy type (tentacles lay eggs that birth tentacle spawn)
-2 new biomes (tentacle-infested sewers, back alley)

Public version (supposedly) lets you cover all the new content (except the new game over scenes, where you can only see some of them) and of course, the gallery is locked to the paid version.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Tried the public version, it's got all the in-game scenes available along with the extra biomes.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I found two bugs so far.

If you start masturbating while talking with the teacher you will continue to masturbate during the conversation and if your character climaxes she will be stuck in the mother of all climaxes.

In addition if you quit the game while the fire shutter is rising the sound does not stop playing.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I found a bug where any enemies that hit the player get damaged, made it a lot less tedious. I don't get why they added a stamina system, it just makes the first level really painful to get through. All the other enemies past that point are easy enough to deal with with the staff, and stamina hardly factors cause they either attack slow enough that you can recharge between hits, or they go down in 1-3 hits. It's not a good game, but it is a decent H-game

ZipZulan

Reputation score
With the regular zombie students, it's much more efficient to just bait them into attacking, run away a little bit, and then run past them before they can attack again. The trick is to make them try to attack again right as your sprite contacts theirs, so they don't have time to turn around and catch you.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there a way to download all the game over scenes? Noticed that fly scene one is free but someone provided scene 2 and I couldn't find it. Is it behind a paywall?

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
First thing to clear

There is 6 version , Windowsfree-x86free-Androidfree and then Windowspaidversion-x86paidvs-Androidpaidvs
What's the difference?

As stated by Author , the Gallery version only on paid paid version
Guessing: Windows being 64 bit and Windows x86 being 32 bit.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to download all the game over scenes? Noticed that fly scene one is free but someone provided scene 2 and I couldn't find it. Is it behind a paywall?
The free version has half of the male zombie scene, half of the fly scene and all of the female zombie scene. Paid version has full scenes for all three.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The free version has half of the male zombie scene, half of the fly scene and all of the female zombie scene. Paid version has full scenes for all three.
As in to extract all the live2d game over scenes I mean into a mp4 file like some of the scene 1s uploaded on cien

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems there is a bug fix , new Version is 0,54 A
IDK if You can use the save file from before , so be careful~

Since Windows one have more Download , I only Uploaded Windows Version

BUG fixes 0.54a:
language error.
If you press it for a long time, the masturbation will not stop.
In tentacle larvae, Shahata is replicated.
The female zombie animation is missing 3 or 4 parts.

Taken from google Translate