What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Ryona [JaShinn] Syahata's Bad Day

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Also I never said this before, but... damn I really enjoy the environments this guy comes up with. He's got a very good eye for atmosphere and scene creation, although the monsters (up until the later ones) aren't all that scary and behave a little simple at times.

Does he do all of the sprite work by himself, or does he have a small team of people on this little project?

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is a save with the unlocked gallery for v0.79.
Save location is under: appdata\locallow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
Thank you for the save!
Gallery is still locked for me even though the saves worked (saves gave me a rifle), assuming i have to clear the stage again, which save and direction should i go?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for the save!
Gallery is still locked for me even though the saves worked (saves gave me a rifle), assuming i have to clear the stage again, which save and direction should i go?
From the save file you get, go to the right until there's red arrow sign to press A and it'll say the test end there and you can access Gallery in main screen.

alperinferno

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can someone send uncensored PC version? The mega link is not working.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also I never said this before, but... damn I really enjoy the environments this guy comes up with. He's got a very good eye for atmosphere and scene creation, although the monsters (up until the later ones) aren't all that scary and behave a little simple at times.

Does he do all of the sprite work by himself, or does he have a small team of people on this little project?
By the looks of it, it seems like he's doing all the work himself? He has posted three rough drafts for one of the game over CGs and asked for opinions.

Besides that, it looks like nobody highlighted that there is a special Christmas version of the game with two new enemies, one neutral, and one NPC. But other than that, no new CG or enemies in the base game yet. Although, we did get another new CG preview.

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Christmas area also gives a candy cane dildo when finished (down + v to use)

Jingu

Reputation score
How do I download the demo with the Christmas content? I found the post on Ci-En, but don't see a download button there. Do I need a ci-en account or something?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also from what i see in the save file, the game would include more creatures laying eggs in the futur. Many more slots for egg are written on the christmas edition