What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Ryona [JaShinn] Syahata's Bad Day

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The animation quality is honestly superb, the game over scenes even more so, the game however can be bit long/annoying if you are impatient about the stamina system, wish there are more long lasting effect to certain enemies attack other than egg laying, but overall a pretty good ACT, cute MC as well.

Magicm

Reputation score
The animation quality is honestly superb, the game over scenes even more so, the game however can be bit long/annoying if you are impatient about the stamina system, wish there are more long lasting effect to certain enemies attack other than egg laying, but overall a pretty good ACT, cute MC as well.
You do seem to get enough ammo to just gun through at least once you get guns, so stamina improves then. And prior to guns, the female enemy at least can be head hit with up attacking with the stick, letting you 3-4 hit instead of 5 hit if you hadn't discovered that, which helps a lot with the stamina constraints early. You also can simply run past many enemies instead of engage.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone noticed on the phone version that the gallery isn't available and the game over animations doesn't seem to move past the first 2 stages?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone noticed on the phone version that the gallery isn't available and the game over animations doesn't seem to move past the first 2 stages?
I just checked my phone and the gallery is available and it did all the 5-6 stages. Are you playing the free version, because I believe the free version doesn't have a gallery.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I just checked my phone and the gallery is available and it did all the 5-6 stages. Are you playing the free version, because I believe the free version doesn't have a gallery.
Oh if that's the case then probably it is free version. I forgot tbh. Does this also apply to the PC version because that one works fully

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh if that's the case then probably it is free version. I forgot tbh. Does this also apply to the PC version because that one works fully
Same thing applies: paid version includes the whole gallery while the free version does not.

In other news: I just noticed no one has been posting any of the updates here, so I'm gonna go ahead and share some of the most recent ci-en updates.

Obviously, the animation previews are paid, so I'm leaving those out.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bugmenot97

Reputation score
Hello there...
So if I understand correctly, gallery is still a sponsors-only feature?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^
Dev already said that. Only supporter version , yes

Dev also said on chat , next demo probably in 2 month (October)
Until then , it feels stupid to pay for just a gif~

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As i check in the gamesave, it would a maximum of 3 monster who gonna lays eggs and for he total sum of monster, it still a lot of empty slot

cell943

Reputation score
In other news: I just noticed no one has been posting any of the updates here, so I'm gonna go ahead and share some of the most recent ci-en updates.
Seems the dev is taking directly from other zombie games now, notably Parasite in City.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
9/16 Update

Windows Version

Android Version

Previous save file works , but you need to clear this new trial in order to unlock gallery again~

Thank you blessed individual.

Also is this the paid version or the public version you have here?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank you blessed individual.

Also is this the paid version or the public version you have here?
Public don't have gallery unlock after clearing the game
Don't you see my previous post explanation??

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
9/16 Update

Windows Version

Android Version

Previous save file works , but you need to clear this new trial in order to unlock gallery again~
You posted the censored version from ci-en breh
Dev's smart, just make 2 different versions of the game 1 with baked in instead mosaic for japan, the other fully uncensored on itch.

Also wish the dev could at least use DeepL or *something* other than google translate to TL it. The goofy text kills any and all eroticism. Scenes themselves are very well done however so whatever

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
Really like the Spider scene transition to taking Syahata into their little nest, hope some more enemies have scenes like that.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hell yeah, I'd love to see some more completely nude Syahata scenes.

This dev has pretty good taste. Lots of stomach bulging scenes and cumflation stuff.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You posted the censored version from ci-en breh
Dev's smart, just make 2 different versions of the game 1 with baked in instead mosaic for japan, the other fully uncensored on itch.

Also wish the dev could at least use DeepL or *something* other than google translate to TL it. The goofy text kills any and all eroticism. Scenes themselves are very well done however so whatever
I see , so they make 2 version
Mine is from Fantia
Good to know

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really like the Spider scene transition to taking Syahata into their little nest, hope some more enemies have scenes like that.
technically it's different way of filling the area ,because the area are only occupied by spider when the others, are in fact occupied by multiple enemys