OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Jesse grabs Selena by the jaw, forcing her to look at Jesse in the eyes,

"You're getting warmer," she said seductively, "but you're one step below that, what are you?" she says, twisting the rubber cock in her ass painfully.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out a scream of pain as her fingers gripped the bedsheets until her knuckles turned white, her voice was wavering, uncertainty creeping into her voice,

"A..ag... I... I'm your slut toy...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse grows angry, her claw like nails running down Selena's back, making her clench her teeth in pain,

"You are an object," she declares, "you are subject to my desires, you have no choices to make. I have total control over you."

She leans back, getting ready to thrash Selena's ass with the member inside her, "You will be subject to my will, you will not think, and you will not act unless I tell you to do so."

She decided against it, pulling the member out of her bruised ass.

She sat on the bed, the rubber cock sticking into the air as Jesse looked at Selena, "Shove it into your ass, and ride it until you don't have any energy left to do so." she commanded.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena moaned in pain as she looks up at Jesse, what the hell was going on? What happened to the sweet, shy little shopkeep?

"Y..yes mistress..." She smacks herself mentally as she starts to ride the synthetic phallus, her ass was aching painful as she rode, she felt herself slowing down somewhat as she starts to get a little worn out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grabbing Selena's breasts as she rode the rubber cock. When she started to slow down, Jesse took her hands away for a second to scratch Selena's back, sending a shockwave of pain through her body,

"Faster!" she commanded, "Until you collapse!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out another cry of pain as she speeds up again, continuing to ride until her body was too sore and each motion was agony for her,

"I... I can't do an..anymore.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse laughed,

"Aw... What's wrong sweetie?" she said, surprisingly being gentle with Selena as she leans her back so that she's laying on Jesse. She began to caress Selena's middle with her hands as she asked, "Feeling a little sore?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She mumbles softly as she lays there,

"Mm...y..you're pretty good... be kinda scary if there were more people as agressive as you out there..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena felt Jesse chuckle from under her,

"Sweetie, you just made me mad. But..." she said, strolling her fingers around Selena's breasts, coursing around the areola, teasing her, "I did say you wouldn't be able to walk, and I never lie." she said, her hands now groping Selena's breasts.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles and relaxes, grinning back at Jesse,

"Heh..." she paused for a second to look at the rubber cock, shuddering a little, "While we were having... fun... I imagined briefly you using that to impregnate me... kinda glad it would never happen, but makes one curious." She smiles and flops down on the bed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse grabs Selena's leg, flipping her over so that her back was on the bed as Jesse crawled on top of her, looking at her eyes seductively.

"Sweetie, we haven't had fun yet..." she said as her leg began to rub up and down Selena's pussy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up at Jesse with a blush on her face,

"Y..you're kidding... don't you have a store to run?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse placed her mouth on Selena's neck, biting into her, then whispering in her eye passionately,

"They can wait," she whispered as she moved back, interlocking her legs with Selena's as she began rubbing her wet pussy against Selena's. Using a hand to support her as she rapidly rubbed her soft pussy against Selena's, she said in heated passion, "Come on, sweetie, cum for me..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looked at Jesse with a surprised look, then lets out a loud moan as her floodgates open and her juices came out much faster then she expected; reasoned by her frazzled brain as her body actually... well, enjoying the treatment it was recieving earlier....

"A..ah... i..is that enough... miss Jesse?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jesse continued to hump at Selena's pussy, her juices allowing her to easily and quickly slide along Selena's sex, she laughed,

"Sweetie," she said, breathing heavily as she continued to rub against Selena, "After this, nothing will be enough for you, you'll keep coming back to me, wanting more," then a smile grew wide on her face, "And I'll be there to fuck you every time." she said, and began to speed her humps against Selena, driving her crazy as Jesse was surprisingly good at fucking her like this.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena hated to admit it, but Jesse was right, this was the best fucking she had ever gotten... and she would probably come back for more. Her mind felt like a mixture of confused emotions, having never actually been in a position like this, she wasn't sure what to do, or more importantly, what to say,

"Are you sure it's me who wants you, and not the other way around~?" She grins a little to herself as she starts to try to move her own legs to rub back against Jesse, after all, why let her have all the fun?

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse smiled, giving Selena's ass a squeeze as she rubbed her pussy against her,

"You'll learn, sweetie. I know you haven't been fucked like this by another woman." she said as she begun to grind her hips against Selena, "And I know you loved every minute of it." she said with a mischievous smirk, as Selena felt herself quickly nearing orgasm.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena groans as she rubs the woman back, her body starting to shiver as she felt herself nearly her limit,

"Ngh... heh... I... guess it's true... a..ah!" She screams again as her body orgasms violently, as she tries to maintain her rubbing, panting heavily.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse smiles as Selena cums all over Jesse's pussy, then she leans down, licking Selena's pussy of all her love juices, making sure she drank it all.

Taking a look at Selena, Jesse noticed she was completely worn from both her punishment and the sex after. She crawled on top of Selena, kissing her on the forehead as she pulls back, smiling only inches away from her face,

"That was fun, sweetie." she says with a seductive gaze, "But, I've got to head back to my store." she leans over to bite Selena on the ear hard, "But you can come visit me any time you like, whenever you feel the desire... And you will feel the desire, I promise that, sweetie." she says, lifting off of Selena, putting her clothes back on and slipping out of her door, leaving a naked, beaten Selena on her bed...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lays there with a groan as she tries to stand, if she couldn't, she would just flop back onto the bed,

"Guh... I'll get you back Jesse... just wait and see..."
(Quick stamina check!)