Jesse's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Kitty bucks her legs as Selena pushes against her sex. Kitty's arms reach up to push Selena away as hard as she could, staying true to her words, by not letting Selena take her without a fight.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena attempts to resist getting pushed off by trying to use her own arms to block Kitty's and try to get pass the obstructing legs by trying the same trick she had tried that fateful night. She lowers her head and leans forward, giving herself a mouthful of Kitty's breasts as she bit down slightly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's legs began to thrash as Selena bit into her, her teeth clenched as she fought with the hands that tried to stop her from getting free.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena holds on and slowly uses her tongue to flick and push the nipple on the mound of flesh in her mouth around as she tries to find the perfect timing to jam her leg between her pet's.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Remember, Jesse has a strap on in her nightstand for all your raping needs! :D)

Kitty's pussy began to leak love juices as she tried to fight desperately against Selena.

"N-no..." she cried, desperately fighting against Selena's hold, "I won't let you win... AH!" she yelps as Selena's tongue flicks over her nipple, at the same time as her leg grinds against her pussy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena continues to use her tongue on the sensitive skin for awhile, then pulls back with a grin,

"You'll definately let me win... I know you want this~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty shook her head in denial.

"No... no..." she closed her eyes, trying to fight with what little willpower she had left, while her pussy, her nipples, and even her face betrayed her, "I won't give in... I won't give in..." she chanted.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles and gets up, then walks over to the nightstand picks up the strap on. She slowly and sensually licks the end to lubricate it a little then puts it on, returning to where Kitty is and positioning herself above the girl,

"Are you ready to receive me~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty shrieks at the sight of the strap on, knowing what Selena had in mind. She quickly flips over on her front, and tries to crawl away from her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she runs at Kitty, plowing her right in the behind,

"You won't get away so easily!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty let out a loud cry as the rubber cock slams into her pussy. She leans back, trying to elbow Selena in an effort to get her off.

"S-stop! It's too thick- Ah!" she yelps as she moves back, the cock presses against her sweet spot.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs at Kitty as she continues to hammer into the girl, trying to grab ahold of her arms to prevent her from fighting and to maintain a better stance,

"Your body tells me that you're loving this~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's breasts bounced wildly as she was held, leaning back by her arms, as Selena rammed the rubber cock wildly inside Kitty's sex.

Kitty could only talk, or moan every time Selena rammed the cock inside, exhaling each time it plunged her depths.

"No, ah, ah, ah, stop! ah, ah-" she cried, her voice telling Selena to stop, but her hips were bending against her, beckoning her to fuck her small pussy harder.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins wildly as she continues to fuck Kitty,

"Oh how I wish I could actually feel the tightness of your cute pussy~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena felt her pants get wet, as Kitty's juices trailed along the shaft, soaking her legs as Selena rammed her rubber cock into her pet.

Kitty began to flail wildly, as she screamed,

"Oh, god! Oh, god! I... I'm gonna...!" she shouted, twisting and pulling as hard as she could to get away from Selena before she made her cum.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles cruelly as she continues to ram into Kitty, refusing to let the girl go as she laughs, then suddenly stops,

"Beg for me to finish you off~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty lowered her head, breathing heavily, clenching her teeth.

"No..." she said threateningly, then gave an attempt to escape once more, squirming in Selena's grip.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena simply smiles and holds onto Kitty's hands tightly, not letting her go, but yet not making any motions with her dripping plastic cock,

"I wonder how long you'll last~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty starts getting aggressive, trying to slam the back of her head into Selena's skull, she continues to struggle, unwilling to bend.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pauses for a second, then holds onto Kitty's hands and turns to Jesse,

"Jesse dear, whatever shall I do with her~?"