OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

(Selena's stamina status: Red)

Selena can barely walk, her legs wobbled terribly, and the pain across her back made it nearly impossible to move around without feeling intense pain.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pokes her head in the door,

"Hey Jesse, you in here?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse quickly greeted the blue haired girl, a triumphant grin on her face as she was sporting a leather outfit that suggested she was a dominatrix.

"Well, well, well," she said in a triumphant tone, looking back inside the room, calling out to an unseen character, "Hey, Cindy? Selena has come to see you!" she shouts enthusiastically.

She doesn't wait for an answer, as she swings the door wide open, showing Kitty, on all fours, naked, wearing a chain around her neck, as well as a little accessory that made her look like she had cat ears on her head. She looked adorable.

Glancing to Selena with a bright smile, she said with pride, "And it wasn't even that hard, she practically begged for me to dominate her."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse laughs, putting a hand to her chin,

"They're my instruments, sweetie, alone, they are useless, but in the palm of my hand-" she immediately calls to Kitty, "Come here!" she demands of her. And kitty begins to walk on all fours, the bells on her choker gingling as she pranced to her master like a cat, placing her head just high enough so that Jesse can pet her, which she does exactly that, "In the palm of my hands," she continued, "They can break anyone." she proved, by gesturing towards Kitty, who was completely submissive under Jesse's command.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out an uneasy laugh as she watched,

"I... see...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking away from Selena, she looked over Kitty with seductive eyes.

"She came to me, starved for sexual and mental attention, and it didn't take long for her to say, 'yes' to everything I asked of her, isn't that right, sweetie?" she asked Kitty.

Kitty slowly nodded,

"Y-yes... Master." she whispered slowly.

And then Jesse turned to Selena once more,

"This is the second time I've had her crawl to me, begging for attention and love... As well as punishment," Jesse giggled, "Well?" she asked Selena, "What do you have to say?" she asked with pride, victory, but most of all... Power.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena ran her own hand through her hair as she sighs, then turns away,

"um... uh...Congratulations..." She quickly and quietly slips out of the room, walking back towards her own.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse's eyes closed,

"Wait," she calls to Selena, telling Kitty to wait inside, then walking over to Selena, taking a heavy sigh, "If you really love that girl, you need to listen to her desires. She told me she confessed that she loved you torturing her, and yet you didn't take her forcefully as she so desired. She was really hurt when you did that, she felt you had lost interest in her, and sought me for comfort."

Jesse seemed distraught by the whole situation, "She wants to relive that time when you first took her, and pleasured her, won't you at least grant her that mercy?" Jesse asked Selena sincerely.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs as she looks over at the room where Kitty was,

"She tried to kill me! Plus love...? I... I don't love her..." she turns away from the room, "You're alot better at giving her what she wants anyway...."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse giggled, cupping Selena's chin in her hand, forcing her to look Jesse in the eyes.

"Everything I heard from her mouth was about you, sweetie. Face facts, she's obsessed with you. And whether or not you love her, she loves you."

"Now," she pointed in the direction of her room, "She's waiting for her real master to come in, and it isn't me, sweetie, it's you."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks at Jesse uncomfortably, then smiles and walks into Jesse's room,

"You ran away from me again my pet~ You need to lean to behave!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty seemed to draw back as Selena bursted in, Jesse gently closing the door behind her.

Kitty, on all fours with the cat ears on her head and the little bells on her choker, seemed to wait for Selena's next move, as if she'd never move if Selena didn't, waiting in anticipation as she stared at the blue haired girl's eyes...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles and walks closer to Kitty, taking the chain with one hand as she leans in close, and kisses her pet passionately,

"I'll give you what you desire~ and then some~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Breaking away from Selena's kiss for a second, she asks,

"What do I desire?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles at Kitty and pushes her over forcefully, hovering her finger over the girl's warm opening,

"You desire for me to defile your body~" She laughs as she plunges her finger down deep into Kitty forcefully and without warning.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kitty gasps, she rolls as Selena clings to her, ending up on top of Selena instead,

"I'm not giving in without a fight! I'm going to put everything I have into fighting you. If you win, I swear I'll be your pet for as long as you want me. If you lose, I don't ever want to see you again." she said, her hands returning to Selena's throat once more, but still not hurting her, just getting the message across, as she squeezed gently.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she tries to roll in a way so that she's on top,

"What do you have in mind~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena pushes Kitty over, rolling on top of her, Kitty says no more, staring at Selena with that same look she had that one night, when Selena dominated her, defiant, and unruly, as Kitty stared expectantly at Selena, waiting for her next move.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena simply grins as she kisses Kitty and slowly begins to grind her leg against the girl's sex,

"I see~ well, I hope this works for you then!"