What's new

Reputation score
need help... havent played those games in a while and after trying to open them, instead of starting a game it tries to download from the path the game is stored in and fails, somebody got an idea what it could be?

Delexicus

Reputation score
need help... havent played those games in a while and after trying to open them, instead of starting a game it tries to download from the path the game is stored in and fails, somebody got an idea what it could be?
I assume you are trying to open these games directly in your web browser. It works much better if you download and play them with that instead.

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Latest JSK blog entry says that the latest game will be registered by early December by the latest, assuming no other issues that creep up.

Reputation score
I assume you are trying to open these games directly in your web browser. It works much better if you download and play them with that instead.
ok, first look: seems to run a dozen times more fluid now, doesnt start a pathetic attempt at downloading which is good as well, on to the real question
do i have any possibility to keep the saves of those games whilst cleaning my pc with ccleaner meaning if i want to clear the temp internet data can i avoid the saves getting deleted as well?

Delexicus

Reputation score
ok, first look: seems to run a dozen times more fluid now, doesnt start a pathetic attempt at downloading which is good as well, on to the real question
do i have any possibility to keep the saves of those games whilst cleaning my pc with ccleaner meaning if i want to clear the temp internet data can i avoid the saves getting deleted as well?
You would need to either make an exception folder in CCleaner, or make a backup of you save .Sol files. I'll have to look to see where all the .sols are located.

Rotua40

Reputation score
You would need to either make an exception folder in CCleaner, or make a backup of you save .Sol files. I'll have to look to see where all the .sols are located.
You can find here, C:Users\(Your PC ID)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#ShareObjects\"BlaBlabla"\localhost. It will be different so i put "Blablabla".

Reputation score
just curious, does the original post or rather the download links, updated with latest translations/decensors and/or walkthroughs? interested in that i want to see if there are translations for the ui (e.g. scene selection in the main menu, attacks etc)

Delexicus

Reputation score
just curious, does the original post or rather the download links, updated with latest translations/decensors and/or walkthroughs? interested in that i want to see if there are translations for the ui (e.g. scene selection in the main menu, attacks etc)
The last time the first post translated download files were updated was in May 2014. So no, it's a bit outdated.

trihard

Reputation score

It's out

Now we patiently wait for an upload ^^

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That makes 4 - 5 games released ever since JSK came back this year. Hope he doesn't go MIA too long in 2019, wonder is it possible to request for an elf battle.

optionsfail

Reputation score
Hope you all are excited as I am

EDIT: I've been informed the MC is a loli so no links. Sorry about that. I'm not sure if PM's are still allowed but if someone lets me know then that would be good.

Buy the game if you can. JSK makes great games and I'd like more of them in the future.

Last edited:

flurki

Reputation score
Thanks for upload, it's a nice game, though a bit confusing at first without translation.

Reputation score
The last time the first post translated download files were updated was in May 2014. So no, it's a bit outdated.
well, thats a major meh... do we have any possibilities to update it? would make things for a lot of ppl easier i guess since searching and finding the updated files can be kinda the hassle, this aside new game is looking not bad

urruah

Reputation score
Well, I got my first ending. Pregnant mind broken ending. I was kinda aiming for lewd and skipped every dialogue option that had the word pregnant in it but no luck. Maybe it's because I skipped the intro dialogue.

Basic gameplay is that you hit her until the magic power bar beneath her HP hits zero, meaning you need to use a bunch of attacks at once. Then she flies down and you punch her in the face until her HP hits zero or she flies back up. To get one of the counter scenes you need to let her fly back up. There's a mid battle continuation thing like in Miyu.

optionsfail

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get ending 2 and 3?

The first ending (mind-break) is obtained by doing stage 2-2 and finishing it without doing any H-stuff. Choices don't matter.
The fourth ending (love) is obtained by doing stage 2-1 and picking choices (2,1) for the first scene and choices (1, 1) for the second. No H-Stuff

The pregnant mind break ending seems to be given if you rape her during her knock-outs, but I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get ending 2 and 3?

The first ending (mind-break) is obtained by doing stage 2-2 and finishing it without doing any H-stuff. Choices don't matter.
The fourth ending (love) is obtained by doing stage 2-1 and picking choices (2,1) for the first scene and choices (1, 1) for the second. No H-Stuff

The pregnant mind break ending seems to be given if you rape her during her knock-outs, but I'm not entirely sure.
I got pregnant mind break by doing H-stuff after all three knockdowns in stage 2-2.