What's new

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update : 4 h-scenes done, hoping to finish 5th this weekend. Preview of "forced girl on top" aka loli onahole .......

Delexicus

Reputation score
Fixed a few missing nipple shine color edits in k_seijyo and a few shoe color overwrites in seijyo. Replaced .rar in Mega link.

Full game recolor. Patched k_seijyo and seijyo.

Remove space after HTTPS://

https:// (removed) Downloads can be found in the Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

EDIT 1: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Delexicus Thank you, thank you very much for your uncensor works, one thing I wanted to ask, more so just to know if I'm okay/I remember correctly, so... you have your "main uncensor" (which if I'm remember correctly it's still a partial decensor, right?), then there's the Satoshi Urushihara's mod with the uncensor... and now your current mod/work is one with a complete color edit based on Lily Ramses's Tentacles and Witches... right? As well as a simple mosaic removal/uncensor just to have it in case... right? Sorry, didn't want to confuse you or anything, just asking because I was looking back and seeing which file and which's one the uncensor and which is the mod and such, as I said, sorry didn't want to bring confusion while asking, thank you very much for your hard work!!

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Delexicus Thank you, thank you very much for your uncensor works, one thing I wanted to ask, more so just to know if I'm okay/I remember correctly, so... you have your "main uncensor" (which if I'm remember correctly it's still a partial decensor, right?), then there's the Satoshi Urushihara's mod with the uncensor... and now your current mod/work is one with a complete color edit based on Lily Ramses's Tentacles and Witches... right? As well as a simple mosaic removal/uncensor just to have it in case... right? Sorry, didn't want to confuse you or anything, just asking because I was looking back and seeing which file and which's one the uncensor and which is the mod and such, as I said, sorry didn't want to bring confusion while asking, thank you very much for your hard work!!
@letronixRULES You are right about it being a touch confusing. I was posting my progress at the end of each day and sometimes that wasn't always the cleanest stopping point for my work. It's about time I did some clarification and general housekeeping. I'm looking at my main Mega JSK Miyui folder and it's a little cluttered. I count eleven variants total. That should really be trimmed down to four.

This is what I plan to keep.

1.) We have the base uncensor which only removes the mosaic filter. This is provided mostly for Flurki and any other translators as the most common denominator to start their work from.

https:// (removed) Downloads can be found in the Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

2.) The fully uncensored and mildly decensored version with fine tuned positioning.

3.) The Satoshi Urushihara's eyes mod which was applied on top of #2. I plan on revisiting This mod now that I have a better idea on how to mirror the eyes and make it look more natural. But first I want to help out Icevail with a bit of his translation work. Changing vertical text boxes into horizontal ones and the like.

4.) The Lily Ramses Futaba Color edit which is also based on #2. I learned the most about the inner workings of Miyui from doing this color edit. I found three base game glitches and fixed two. I fixed a spectral glare clipping issue, and also fixed a very small raised leg clipping problem. I found the skirt toggle doesn't work on one of the scenes. I plan on looking into fixing the skirt toggle in the future.
*I've also included the color reference sheet for anyone who is so inclined to try another color edit.

*I'm abandoning my more advanced decensor for now. The side kick decensor was too complicated a shape and didn't match JSKs style at all.

I'll be going back through my older posts and update the Mega links and descriptions to point to the most recent related works.

EDIT 1: Changed Mega Links so they refer to folders instead of files. Should make the Mega Links less fragile when updated.

EDIT 2: EDIT 1: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@letronixRULES You are right about it being a touch confusing. I was posting my progress at the end of each day and sometimes that wasn't always the cleanest stopping point for my work. It's about time I did some clarification and general housekeeping. I'm looking at my main Mega JSK Miyui folder and it's a little cluttered. I count eleven variants total. That should really be trimmed down to four.

This is what I plan to keep.

1.) We have the base uncensor which only removes the mosaic filter. This is provided mostly for Flurki and any other translators as the most common denominator to start their work from.

https:// mega.nz/#!w1onmYpJ!JDKU2YRNcRI7W8-01ZpDIkrpPi2iMY9HDf-2u8UiNNs

2.) The fully uncensored and mildly decensored version with fine tuned positioning.

https:// mega.nz/#!YwIliYLQ!b_fasJdIQgjZ0OTmCtfdibwk_am36ta88Jlb4dGoZKQ

3.) The Satoshi Urushihara's eyes mod which was applied on top of #2. I plan on revisiting This mod now that I have a better idea on how to mirror the eyes and make it look more natural. But first I want to help out Icevail with a bit of his translation work. Changing vertical text boxes into horizontal ones and the like.

https:// mega.nz/#!k1oTlJBS!m3SQOMnT6_6TAeqveTuvy4hbeieMaXYqIMm0t5xdvQI

4.) The Lily Ramses Futaba Color edit which is also based on #2. I learned the most about the inner workings of Miyui from doing this color edit. I found three base game glitches and fixed two. I fixed a spectral glare clipping issue, and also fixed a very small raised leg clipping problem. I found the skirt toggle doesn't work on one of the scenes. I plan on looking into fixing the skirt toggle in the future.
*I've also included the color reference sheet for anyone who is so inclined to try another color edit.

https:// mega.nz/#F!xhRzXSJJ!LER-i7Xgz0Q-pWoE3xpvBg

*I'm abandoning my more advanced decensor for now. The side kick decensor was too complicated a shape and didn't match JSKs style at all.

I'll be going back through my older posts and update the Mega links and descriptions to point to the most recent related works.
Thank you very much for the detailed and fast response, it's a little sad you're dropping the "advanced" uncensor, but yeah, I see your reasoning behind it, and it could become to cluttered/or hard to continue progressing with it, I just downloaded both the mosaic removal and the advanced uncensor, but knowing this, I'll maybe just go with the vanilla mosaic removal, still, I'll check later on for the future mods just to see what can you come up with! Very excited to see your work and put so much into uncensoring, as I said before, thank you, thank you very much, keep up doing the good work man! Thanks a lot!

Delexicus

Reputation score
Thank you very much for the detailed and fast response, it's a little sad you're dropping the "advanced" uncensor, but yeah, I see your reasoning behind it, and it could become to cluttered/or hard to continue progressing with it, I just downloaded both the mosaic removal and the advanced uncensor, but knowing this, I'll maybe just go with the vanilla mosaic removal, still, I'll check later on for the future mods just to see what can you come up with! Very excited to see your work and put so much into uncensoring, as I said before, thank you, thank you very much, keep up doing the good work man! Thanks a lot!
@letronixRULES Thank you for the compliment. I just finished updating all my old posts with updated Mega links. I have them linking to folders now so they should auto update in the future. I have a few ideas for new mods, but I'd like to get a bit more experience fixing existing problems before I embark on a more ambitious project.

EDIT 1: I added an eye color variant for the Lily Ramses Futaba color mod. It is much more in line with Lily's eye color from Tentacle and Witches (aquamarine).

EDIT 1: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited:

grifedefeu

Reputation score
Thx guys for your hard works, but were we can download the translation ? there is no links in the translation forum ...

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Does anyone have a guide for the new JSK game, the new game has a high school girl with a sword. I keep getting the same ending.

asdflolol

Reputation score
I remember there being a guide to all games, has it been updated with the new ones?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I'm not mistaken, no, the guide hasn't been updated, iirc the guide was I think, up to Demon Queen Yumith, so yeah it's quite behind in terms of walkthroughs for the current games.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
Another update. So he's doing a 69 position. It's gonna be exciting to wait.

Mr. Te

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Revisiting this thread after a year or so and this is soo hype for me!

I am really happy the author keeps creating games and perhaps even happier you all keep working hard on the decensoring, translating and general polishing.
Kudos to you all, keep up the good work, its always appreciated!

ADM

Reputation score
What are the last 4 (bottom) options on the completed Miyui game? Whenever I click on them I just get an error sound and nothing happens.

EDIT: Will amplify above question, the last 4 ENDINGS when you open up the game

asdsaqwewq

Reputation score
What are the last 4 (bottom) options on the completed Miyui game? Whenever I click on them I just get an error sound and nothing happens.

EDIT: Will amplify above question, the last 4 ENDINGS when you open up the game
Those scenes aren't available in the first version of the fight, so you have to click on the arrow and choose one of the options in the bottom category that have a number beside them before the game will let you watch them. They're the scenes from when she knocks you down and has her way with you. I'm assuming this is what you mean by "endings" since this is the only thing I can recall getting any kind of error with a completed game, sorry if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Just went back to check and the one in the bottom right doesn't work with the option with a "1" beside it. That seems to be the only exception to what I said above.

Reactions: ADM

ADM

Reputation score
Those scenes aren't available in the first version of the fight, so you have to click on the arrow and choose one of the options in the bottom category that have a number beside them before the game will let you watch them. They're the scenes from when she knocks you down and has her way with you. I'm assuming this is what you mean by "endings" since this is the only thing I can recall getting any kind of error with a completed game, sorry if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Just went back to check and the one in the bottom right doesn't work with the option with a "1" beside it. That seems to be the only exception to what I said above.
Oh crap I didn't even notice that arrow until now. That explains everything. Thanks!